Cambridge diet and exercise?

Jens journey

Hi I'm starting cambridge diet tomorrow and wondering does anyone exercise while on the diet? As heard that people don't lose a great amount exercising while on this diet. Would like to hear from your experience while been on this diet and exercise does it stall weight lose? Thanks x

You still lose if you exercise, if you have been doing exercise before starting the diet you are fine to continue with it but if not it says you haven't to go and start over exercising as this is a Vlcd! Walking and things like that will be fine for beginners etc!

Have you been exercising before starting? Also do you have alot to lose?

We could buddy up and exchange tips and losses I just started today on the soul source plus! :) x

You still lose if you exercise, if you have been doing exercise before starting the diet you are fine to continue with it but if not it says you haven't to go and start over exercising as this is a Vlcd! Walking and things like that will be fine for beginners etc!

Have you been exercising before starting? Also do you have alot to lose?

We could buddy up and exchange tips and losses I just started today on the soul source plus! :) x

Hi :D I was thinking that because by looks of it I wont be eating alot of calories to burn. I'm 12st 8lbs and want down to 10st 7lbs at least see how I look then. I have been going to gym for over a year now on and off. And doing insanity on my 3rd week now. Yeah defo buddy up!! Have you been on the diet long I don't know much about it meeting my consultant tmz morning :D desperate to lose this last two stone! xxx

Aww you'll be fine to exercise then :) the consultant will explain everything tmoro and you'll get a book too!! No I only started it today going good tho, I chose the sole source plus which means I can have a small meal and let's you still be kinda more sociable instead of just having shakes etc! Also your still losing the same weight as if your on sole source so even better :) I've only got a couple of stone to lose too.. First few days are the hardest, we'll be where we wanna be soon!! :)

Good luck for tmoro, x

Ohh goodie :D really want to finish this insanity :D x ohh do you that sounds good! I'm a fussy water so I will probs be best on shakes :/ or al eat something not allowed too :p cant wait I won't sleep tonight! Oh that's good we can lose weight together keep each other motivated! Xx

I'm fussy too but there's a choice of things I'm only going to eat a meal wen I need to, there chicken and eggs ect you can choose from!

Yeah defo think it's always better when you have a little support!

Xx

That's good :D !! Barely slept with excitement! Yeah its good to have someone on the same diet and push each other through when struggling! Xx

That's my consultant been and gone starting doet today jst having porridge looking forward to weigh in now :D ! 2st to shift so here it goes! How are u today? xx

Aww that'll be off in no time, I've been great today actually quite shocked to what I felt like yesterday lol not even felt hungry which is good!! :) how have you been today? Xx

That's good!! I had my porridge at 11 then didnt realise the time and had my shake at 2 need to try have that about 3ish as I'm feeling peckish for my soup but trying to hold off! I feel light headed already is that normal? I'm very proud of myself my i didnt nibble at my daughters lunch think she was more shocked than I am lol...xx

Aww that's good, it didn't really bother me making my little ones dinner!! Lol yeah I was lightheaded all yesterday, just try drink more water that's the key supposingly lol I've drank lots more today and feel alot better so hopefully getting somewhere :) I've only stuck to shakes as I don't fancy the soup! I've been having a dinner tho just a wee thing a think that's helping alot too! Fills you up just that little bit more ;) xx

She said i could have wee meal but try jst do the three packets and by day 3 if I still feel yucky can have wee meal see how tht goes but I aint keen on dry chicken breast lol :p x am I right in saying I'm allowed black coffee with sweetener? Tried taken in as much info needed lol plus entertain my little one :) .. Ohh thts good I can't wait until I'm at the stage were food wont bother me and don't feel the need to take a bite :p xxxx

Your allowed salad with it and also aloud spices curry powder paprika etc! I sometimes put the tiniest bit sauce on it that's fine too! And omelette is ok too you can add mushrooms etc! Don't get me wrong i do miss food and would love to get somehing tasty in my stomach but just keep thinking it'll be all worth it soon! :) just wen ketosis starts well be on our way! :) xxx

Yeah a think sweetener is aloud too ;) just make sure nothing you have has citric acid or citrus acid somehing like that lol xxx

Ohh that's does sound good see how I go with the three replacements then if hungry will have wee nibble of chicken n salad:p .. I'm going to have a coffee just now feel bit light headed then try have my last meal about half 7ish as got to pop out! Xx

Yeah even you could have somehing every couple of days or even just weekends!! It tells you in ur book what you can have n how much!! It's sole source plus, I've still another shake to have too.. Gonna try n wait till I've bathed and gave little on her supper xxx

That sounds like a good idea! May wait until nxt wk to do tht see how much I lose on jst the three then step it up maybe :p x I'm going to try have mine later when I feel my tummy rumble :p x think I will have bath later then try get early night I tend to snack at night that was my downfall hopefully no more :D xx

Back