Cambridge Diet Buddy needed!

End of day one

Hi Sam:)

How are you? Have you done ok today? I did ok, im not hungry yet :O) I think ive drunk about 3ltrs of water so i feel like im swimming. Im not cold yet and i feel ok which is a bonus. When ive done this before for the first few days ive been freezing and ive felt really fluey. I reckon thatll be tommorrow....cant wait. So have you started today? Hows it been? I know this is odd but this diet makes me crave salt, strange eh?

Hope all is good

Love

Rachel xxxx

Chin up splash!

Hi Splash,

The first few days are horrible for me too. Im ok today but i know i will feel like you do tommorrow. Ill have my coat on at work all day. Ive drunk about 3 ltrs of water and feel quite bloated. Im not hungry and havent been all day, but i dont eat when im hungry, that my problem! i just eat when im stressed, sad or bored or when i just fancy it :O)

Keep with it if you can get through the first few days then its not too bad. When ive done it before ive always found the weekends to be the worst time for me.

Take care

Rachel x:D

Hello everyone

I have just started too. I stated SS on Friday so I am on my 4th day. I hope ketosis has kicked in now. It may have since I dont' feel hungry which is very odd for me.

I love this board and feel that it will be key to keeping us newcomers motivated. Maybe we could use this thread to keep one another updated with our progress and experiences since we are all starting together.

Tweety you and me are like CD twins. I started just a day before you and have 3 stone to lose and I am also struggling with the water. I find it easier to drink as mint tea rather than plain old water but I'm not sure if that would be right or not.

Good luck everyone. We can all do this!

hi rae
hows your day been. i feel a bit better today not so hungry unti the evening and coping with all the damn water. have a really good day tommorow good luck
Tweety
xx

thanks for your message it really is good to see others at exactly the same stage, feeling rubbish as well. good luck tommorow keep going im sure it will all be worth it !!

hi guys, sorry, not read all of the posts yet (soooooo tired, off to bed in a mo) but I am starting CD tomorrow..... hope to catch up with you all soon xxx night night

Oh, I have 70lbs to lose.....:mad:

Hi Rachel, I'm Candice and I started the CD yesterday. Lets be chubby buddies soon to be slim buddies!! ;).
I just posted a long blurb about myself, titled 'I've started, and in need of a chubby/or not so chubby buddy'. Please feel free to read, it'll save me having to re-type it all. Tell me about yourself. How much have you got to lose? What other diets have you tried? Let's try to keep eachother inspired and focussed. I know it can be hard, but if we keep our target in our head, there really is no food that tastes that great to stop us from acheiving this. We can do it!!!

Look forward to hearing from you

HI there !
I,m starting again - had a 2 week blip - have changed CDC and doing ok so far for day 1
I want to lose 1 stone or more maybe to be in healthy weight range
I defo need the support - so let's do it togther!!!
Good luck
S xxxx

Hello

Hi Candice,

It was really nice to hear from you. Ive had to start the diet again today, had a very bad day yesterday :( I hope you are doing better than me. Still gonna try hard today! Ill be back online tonight and we can have a chat.

Have a good day

Rachel xx:wave_cry:

Hello Rachael,

How is it going? I found my first week very hard and have just completed it. I met with my CDC yesterday and have lost 9lbs!!!:D That is the most weight that I have ever lost on any diet.

Hello Tweety, did you have your weigh in today? If so how did it go?

Hi Rachel

Sorry to hear you had a bad day hun, I know exactly what you mean though - on day six I had a mega blowout. Felt really bad cos I'd stayed strong up until that point, so afterwards I just drank loads and loads of water and I had my weigh in today and lost 11 1/4 lbs, so that was enough to hopefully keep focussed for the next week. I hope you're back on track now. I wish you luck for this week. Speak soon xxxxxx

Back