Cambridge diet buddy?

hi there :) im on day 2 of sole source, started yesterday.
how have you been getting on?
Laura

Hey laura, I am randomly gettingn on better than i thought.... How about you? The taste in my mouth is driving me nuts though but I am tucking away the water like nobodys business!

Im okay, i was abso starving yesterday but managed to stat away from the fridge lol
Have you been having the shakes? I cant handle the soups :(
Do you have a goal weight in mind?
X

Meeee ... Lol x

Hey there ... Well this is my 1st night on the Cd ... As I work night shifts & officially my breakfast ... Lol

I've done this diet a while ago & wasn't ready in myself .. But came on here for support & to look at the amazing weight losses x

This time around ... I'm ready, ... im going to Italy in July for my 30th. .. And I'm planning on loosing 4stone :D

So here it goes xxx

Hi, I'm on day 6 lost 10 pounds so far. Day 3 and 4 were so hard to get through but day 5 the hunger really does seem to pass. Good luck with your weight loss.

hey, well done on the 10lbs!! thats fantastic

my weigh in was only after 4 days and i lost 4lbs so i was pleased about that :)

how is everyone else gettin on today????

hi donda :)
how are you feeling with day 2?
i was on day 6, but im run down witht he flu so iv had to eat :( hoping al be back on it tomorrow

have you done CD before? do you have a lot to lose?

Hi there,

I'm sticking with it still despite having a banging headache all of yesterday!

I lost nearly 3 stone before and since Christmas have messed about and gained 1 back so I currently have a goal of around 5 stone to loose!

I just find will power is the biggest thing!

Shame about your cold, get straight back on your shakes tho! Don't undo your hard work! How long have you been on cd and how much do you have to loose?

Donda x

buddy needed for cambridge diet please!

hi,
im now on day 1 of the cambridge diet and looking for a buddy to accompany me on this weight loss adventure.
im hoping to lose about 23lbs in total and am going to need some serious help!!!
i have a 10 month old daughter and being at home and around food all day is v v hard!!! :eek:

is there anyone who would like to team up so we can face this head on and do it once and for all?
i promise to be nothing but supportive in return- any takers?? :)

Hi, I'm just over 5 weeks in too. We all need as much support as possible!

Started at 11st 9 and now 10st 7, definitely happy with that, especially with a couple of Easter 'blips'! What about you?

Hi I on 5th week too, I have lost 19 pounds and 13 inches from around my body, I'm happy to be a buddy. X Samantha

Ah that's great well done. My CDC is in the city where I'm at Uni and as it's the holidays and I live far away I haven't been able to have an official weigh in/measurement in over 3 weeks! Very nervous for when I go back, being at home has been so hard food-wise. How is everyone else doing?

buddy needed for cambridge diet please!

Lost 14inch so far weigh in on Fri as my support is on hold for 2wks so hoping for more inches and lb lost by then :)

Back