Cambridge diet buddy?

buddy needed for cambridge diet please!

Found the 3rd day the hardest stayed in bed all day thankfully it was a Sunday lol after its been ok had the odd tin of tuna and 1 omelette and was naughty at a best friends baby shower a slice of chocolate cake but never beat myself over it :)

Yeah the start was definitely hard! There have been a few ups and downs but thankfully it just gets easier and easier! I think if we didn't have a night 'off' every once in a while we'd go insane x

Hi I am on 2nd week too, I have lost 8 pounds in first week, I'm happy to be a buddy too.....lets get motivated each other :)

thats me back on camb again today - put on a pound last week after having to come off it, and im not going to lie - i didnt have the "sensible" choices hahah
so here i am back to square one!!
iv got a bit of a sore head today :( hoping it will clear up though, i cant handle sore heads, last few times iv not had any,

iv got about 2 1/2 stone to lose but hoping i can lose it all - or most of it - before i go away in aug in 18 weeks so defo need to find the will power from somewhere!!!

how have you been getting on? have you been weighed since your last msg?
Laura x

Got weighted today. Have lost 21 pounds and 14 inches. Chuffed and looking forward to reaching my target weight. Been hard but worth it. X

Hi yeah, that's me on my fifth week. Been hard as everywhere I go there is lots of yummy food and chocolate, haven't given in yet, been doing the sole source plus now for two weeks and its great to have a wee bit food x

Hi yeah, that's me on my fifth week. Been hard as everywhere I go there is lots of yummy food and chocolate, haven't given in yet, been doing the sole source plus now for two weeks and its great to have a wee bit food x

I'm on sole source only but I'd I get hungry an omelette or a tin of tuna does the trick - I have quite a bit of weight to loose so need SS for the first 12 weeks ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good for you. When did u start CWP. When I started I through 12weeks was a long time but I find the time flying by. Do u have a goal date? How r u finding it on ss. X

Hi all, can I join?

I am on day 5, weight in on Wednesday and hoping to lose at least 6lbs :)
X

Hi all, can I join?

I am on day 5, weight in on Wednesday and hoping to lose at least 6lbs :)
X
Hi swangirl. How u finding your first week. I lost 9 pounds my first week. Xx

Good for you. When did u start CWP. When I started I through 12weeks was a long time but I find the time flying by. Do u have a goal date? How r u finding it on ss. X

Started on 15th March a Friday I must have been mad lol - so 5 wks this Friday another 7 to go - SS is ok i haven't really been hungry hungry only on 5 occasions in all those weeks so all good - my target is 11st but long way to go ?

Wow sammy! I'm soo excited for weight in, I have been really good, only trouble is drinking all the water! Lol I would love to lose 9lb! X

I was thinking around 5-6 pounds my first week but when I got weighted I lost 9pounds and was so happy. Yeah drinking all the water is getting hard now, but I have green tea n water throughout the day. I get excited every Monday as its weight inn day and I work hard all week to lose. I'm sure u will do great swangirl.

Started on 15th March a Friday I must have been mad lol - so 5 wks this Friday another 7 to go - SS is ok i haven't really been hungry hungry only on 5 occasions in all those weeks so all good - my target is 11st but long way to go ?

im sure u will do it bunny72. I started my diet on a Monday and the weekend before I did pig out lol. X

This has nothing to do with weight loss lol how do u get a pic up on your profile ?

it said as I have posted over 20 posts I can puta pic up x

Back