Cambridge diet buddy?

Yeah he is... Kind of i think hes just abit concerned as ive been soo moody and weak lol... Once i get into ketosis i think he will b more supportive when he sees i wont b like this all the time...

Well thats good we can support each other on here :) this site is fab i only cam across it today signed up right away...

So ur day two aswell weigh in on wednesday.. How much would u like to loose for ur first week.. I hear averege is about 10lbs... Exciting...

As you i am very focused this time... Im fed up of trying diet aftet doet just to fail... Im going to do it this time... Im fed up of being a fatty lol... X x x

I dnt mind peppermint tea hehe i might have one now u mentioned that!! O i havent tried either yet... Only vanilla cappicino and leek and potato soup... Shakes were good soup not so but fancied something savoury....x

Yep fed up of feeling tired, fat, worthless.....I need to do this for me!

I get carried away with weight loss especially after reading some comments on here but need to keep it real, I'd like 5 an above but a loss is better then a gain huh?!!!

Yeah bless him he must know how unhappy u are and doesn't understand how extreme this is!!

I just downloaded app onto iPhone not sure how I upload photo etc.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep just shakes for me and tetra for lunch as easier xx

Yup ur right any loss is better than a gain... Im jus going to take it slow. I always look at the big picture and think im going to be doing this forever and give up.. This time im taking it slow day by day...

Same i jus downloaded the android app... Would have no idea

Anyway im so hungry think i am going to go to sleep before i chew my arm off...

Speak tomorrow? Hope the kids dose off soon so u can too x x

Yeah fab think tomorrow maybe hard!!

I've gone to bed kids in their bedrooms!

Night xx

Hi ladies
How are you?
I'm restarting tomorrow, I've had fab results on this before I to down to 9.5 stone :) since then I've fell in love had a baby and I'm now 14.7 stone. I've tried this a few times but have struggled, tomorrow is a fresh start and I'm looking forward to it.

Is it ok if I join this thread?

Xx

Gd night jool...x x
hi fab yea of course u can join..... Fresh start we can all do this together... :) anyway am off to sleep my fne is also going to die and i cannot b asked to get up to find the charger lazy ino... Speak to both u tomoro x x x

Of course more the merrier and so nice to hear different stories x

Hi i would also like to buddy up if thats ok im at 11.5 at the mo want to get to around 8-9 stone ive done it before and lost 2 stone but have put a stone back so hope to do it again but finding it hard to stick to my restart:(

Hiya all :)

Could I join too please :) I'm not finding hard living of the shakes, porridge and soup never hungry but the boredom off being stuck offshore and nothing to do at night or no one to speak too is turning my mind to food :(
On day 5 tomorrow morning! Have got 2 stone too loose hopefull but will be happy at stone and a half :)
Hope your all coping well :) xx

Hi SM, of course it's great to hear from everyone!

I've been up since 6 and my heads pounding think it's gonna b a long day 3!!! Gonna try keep busy lots of walking with the dog!

Oh no where are u then? Wat day r u on? Have u been weighed yet??

Vanessa x

Sorry day 5 go u x

gerujool said:
Hi SM, of course it's great to hear from everyone!

I've been up since 6 and my heads pounding think it's gonna b a long day 3!!! Gonna try keep busy lots of walking with the dog!

Oh no where are u then? Wat day r u on? Have u been weighed yet??

Vanessa x

Hiya Vanessa,

No get weighed on Monday or Tuesday whenever get into port :) rolling about to much to weigh! :( desperate to know!! Lol!
I'm stuck in the middle of the North Sea half way between Norway and Scotland :(

What day are you on? In finding keeping busy is helping me but going to bed extra early to not think about food lol!

Siobhan xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Hiya Vanessa,

No get weighed on Monday or Tuesday whenever get into port :) rolling about to much to weigh! :( desperate to know!! Lol!
I'm stuck in the middle of the North Sea half way between Norway and Scotland :(

What day are you on? In finding keeping busy is helping me but going to bed extra early to not think about food lol!

Siobhan xx

Hi siobhan!

Oh wow is that ur job? I went to bed early last night but so hard as two kids who wont go early so I'm trying to keep busy with other stuff, my house has never been so clean!

My wi is wed night it can't come quick enough!

Ur nearly end of week one go u, wat has been ur worse day?

V x

Bina_1983 said:
Hi everyone :)

3 pound loss so happy :) and 19 and a Hal pounds so far (4weeks) so that's helping me stay motivated! Xx

Hiya bina, that's great and nearly a and a half stones that's great for 4 weeks... How are you feeling?

Bina_1983 said:
Yes slimmer for Xmas would be fab! Yes I've always thought a stone a dress size I've defiantly gone down a dress size and in a few shops have gone down two dress sizes.

I'm good thanks happy with this weeks loss so motivated at the moment lol! How are you? X

Yeah I've probably gone down two dress sizes but only in some clothes! In others maybe one size... Shame all clothes can't be the same size! Would make things easier!

I've had a good but really busy week, looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend... Hopefully the kids will feel the same! :p
Don't know where the time is going though, already nearly half way through November! And I'm almost through week 9, never thought I would ss this far! :)

Good morning fellow cambridgers!!! How r we all feeling this morning... ? I woke up this morning feeling very hungry and doesnt help its time of the month so im struggling... Agree with keeping busy... Im off out now with my new kitten to take him to get all if his injections and microchip... Then to see the mother..

I couldnt resist weighing myself this morning and i have lost 8lbs so far!!! That is a defo motivator but i think they need to go in the bin before uno it ill be weighing myself all day everyday lol... X x x

Has anyone else weighed themselves?

Off to make my first shake... Try with ice in a blender.. Yummy x

Morning u!! Wow 8lbs I haven't weighed gonna keep it a surprise kil!!

I've just walked the dog an now gonna try keep busy.....aww good luck with ur kitten x

YES im hungry!!!

Xx

Back