Cambridge diet buddy?

gerujool said:
Hi S! I feel awful I'm on the verge here, pounding head all day, slept earlier, now cooking chicken and chips for kids I'm sooo struggling help!!

I'm on banana shake lol!!

Woop good for u know more work, I've taken dog out for two long walks today, not gonna do much exercise til I've upped calories!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh not good!!

Try a couple of pints of water might clear the head :)
Are we allowed cammomile tea? That helps me when feel crappy!!

I feel for u with the chicken and child's! Dump any leftovers straight away!! :)

I just had the oriental chilli soup it's lovely and I make double amount and fills me up nicely! Xx

I feel bit better am drinking water like it's going out of fashion!

Not sure bout that tea, it's not fruity so can't c y not.....

How's ur night so far x

Hi all - Im new to this forum :) I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 ft 4 wanting to lose about 3-4 stones. I'll hopefully be starting on Monday the 12th of November 2012 - But buddies are needed please! Especially youngsters around my age. Please join me! :) Best of luck everyone and thankyou!

Shaz_X said:
Hi all - Im new to this forum :) I'm 18 years old and I'm 5 ft 4 wanting to lose about 3-4 stones. I'll hopefully be starting on Monday the 12th of November 2012 - But buddies are needed please! Especially youngsters around my age. Please join me! :) Best of luck everyone and thankyou!

Hi Shaz!!
We are all in the same boat so chat away :)
I wish I was a youngster again :( I'm 27 but still feel 18 :) iv got stone and half bit preferably 2 stone to lose!
Iv only been on it 5 days but good so far!
It's nice to have a bit off support and hints and tips! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
My night is good! Take me out, X factor and a pint of water living the wild life lol!!
How's urs? Did u resist the chicken and chips :) xx

Woop living the dream!! Yes no food has passed my lips!

Just smoking like a chimney and drinking water!!

Shaz_X said:

Hey, I'm an oldie shaz, at 41!!! But we all in same boat, I'm struggling so much today more with headache rather then hunger xx

gerujool said:
Woop living the dream!! Yes no food has passed my lips!

Just smoking like a chimney and drinking water!!

Haha same as me I can't stop smoking!
Be the next to go when this weight is gone!!

How long are you on ss for?? Think il manage this month and then need to eat! Xx

It's awful huh!!! Yeah weight then fags lol!

I'm hoping to go til 7th dec got meal out then hopefully back on!

It must get better pls tell me it does....cos I'm struggling!!

I'm weeing for England!!! Thanks S u keep me going xxx

Same time as me then!!

I'm due off this rotten ship the 5th and my supply will run out the 7th!!
Flying away for Xmas the 10th Decemeber so want to Be in a bikini for that :) lol! Just ordered a beautiful dress for Xmas night out in 2 sizes smaller to keep me going lol! If all fails fat suit will have to go on lol!!

Aww thanks :) this site is so good for support!!

How many children you got? That's another reason I want The weight gone :) can't wait to have kids lol! Xx

Wow where u flying out to? Wat do u do on ship? Wow ordered a dress two dresses lower I dont have that confidence, u go girl!!

I've got 2 kids George 12 and ruby 10, there my world bless em growing up to quick.

X

gerujool said:
Wow where u flying out to? Wat do u do on ship? Wow ordered a dress two dresses lower I dont have that confidence, u go girl!!

I've got 2 kids George 12 and ruby 10, there my world bless em growing up to quick.

X

Flying out to Oman in the Middle East, my husband works out there 4 months a time so I fly out every month :) nice to have some sun on ur bones after out dismal summer!!!

I know think I'm being to brave lol!
I'm an engineer onboard so dirty and smelly job lol!

Are you a full time mum?

Gorgeous names love them!! Real names not faddy ones lol! Xx

No ur not it's good to b positive chick!

Wow Oman fab and yes rubbish summer, went to Greece in July seems a lifetime ago now!

Must b hard away from hubby all that time but exciting wen u get together?

I share kids with their dad I'm single parent work part time xx

Yeah it hard spend 6 weeks apart and get 3 together so it's not too bad :) like a new relationship everytime :)

Be a busy life for you!! Hats off to you I struggle to get myself out of bed sometimes lol!
Where abouts in Greece did u go? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Yeah it hard spend 6 weeks apart and get 3 together so it's not too bad :) like a new relationship everytime :)

Be a busy life for you!! Hats off to you I struggle to get myself out of bed sometimes lol!
Where abouts in Greece did u go? Xx

Kids keep me going tbh, best job in the world oh and the hardest!

Yeah I bet must get tough but hey 5th dec not long!

Skiathos lush lush, would love to take kids next year but we'll c........x

As for ur job u go girl with all them men haha xxx

gerujool said:
Kids keep me going tbh, best job in the world oh and the hardest!

Yeah I bet must get tough but hey 5th dec not long!

Skiathos lush lush, would love to take kids next year but we'll c........x

As for ur job u go girl with all them men haha xxx

Yeah not far away now!!

This having nothing to do is making me shop better than eating I suppose lol!!

I can imagine its the hardest job in the world! My niece is a little handful!

I call them boys lol! I rule them its great lol! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Hey!

Wow 8lbs how long has that taken I'm hopin for a loss like that this week :)

Is it better with ice? Iv been making mine with 700ml water to full me up more :)

Xx

Well im on day 3... So happy but i need to stop weighing otherwise if it goea down ill be disapointed.

Yesss so much better if u have a blender shake ice and water... Its like a smoothie very nice... I do the same whrn i havent got access to a blender i feel may shaker up to fill me up more... Extra hungry today thinking about having a 4th shake.... May have another early night...

How far r u into the plan? Hw r u finding it?

wants2bthin said:
Well im on day 3... So happy but i need to stop weighing otherwise if it goea down ill be disapointed.

Yesss so much better if u have a blender shake ice and water... Its like a smoothie very nice... I do the same whrn i havent got access to a blender i feel may shaker up to fill me up more... Extra hungry today thinking about having a 4th shake.... May have another early night...

How far r u into the plan? Hw r u finding it?

I will have to try the ice trick sounds good!!

Are you meant to be having 3 or 4 a day? I was told 4 because my height 5ft 8 but feel good on 3 so sticking with that I think :)

Iv just finished day 5 not weighed yet luckily I can't every day or I would be!! Lol!

First weigh will be Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning not sure yet!
I'm finding it ok so far apart from running to pee every 30mins with all the water!

But it will be worth it in the end for all of us :) xx

Hiya guys. Been on the diet on and off for about a month now. Managed to lose only 10 pounds because I wasn't taking it seriously. Can anyone give me some advice n how to overcome he body pains and mind games? Thanks chums!

Jumade said:
Hiya guys. Been on the diet on and off for about a month now. Managed to lose only 10 pounds because I wasn't taking it seriously. Can anyone give me some advice n how to overcome he body pains and mind games? Thanks chums!

image-4253452088.jpg

This photo (if its worked!!) is my way of overcoming the "only" lost a pound or in your case 10 pounds! That's a big loss :)

Iv only been doing it 5 days but have found it quite easy going so far! My mind is def in the right place :)

Iv had no body pains at all! What kind of pains Is it?

The food thoughts I har banished by drinking water whenever I get a feeling for eating!
I find it it much easier to drink all the water out of my shaker than out of bottles or glasses :)
I'm also having my shakes with 700ml water instead of what it says on pack :)

The way I'm getting through the days is porridge in the morning make it really thick so it's like chewing lol! Shake for lunch and a soup for tea again made with heaps of extra water and its filling me right up and the 3 litres of water extra I'm drinking :) the running to the Toliet every 30mins isn't so much fun lol! My first weigh in Monday or Tuesday so will see if its a good one!

We are all here to help support each other so ask away any questions :) xx

Back