Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
Good morning!!
I'm the same very tired but still determined :)

I'm having banana for lunch think will get it up so bloody cold!!!

Have a good day will try get on later xxx

Hey I've already walked the dog at 7.30 brrrrrrr!

Hope to catch u later have a gd day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I'm struggling!!!!! Need something other then water!

Hellllllo peoples! :)

I thought I would come say Hi as Im new to this site and I see you lot are recent starters too :) Im on day 13 of Sole Source, got weighed a day early today and have lost 6lb, 10lb in the first week, so the diet does work! Lol!
Just looking for other people doing the same diet as me (obviously why Im here) Lol! because Im the only one I know who is doing this, keep my mind off of food and drinking! :) Hope youre all doing well :) xx

wants2bthin said:
hello

i am on day 2 of the cambridge diet and i'm not going to lie but im finding it quite difficult. im 22 years of age 15st 2lbs and would like to get down to 10st.. i would like to hear from anyone who has around the same amoutn of weight to loose or anyone who is on the cambridge diet to swap advice with- tips etc

i havent cheated yet- and im trying my very best not to and thinking of all the reasons why i am doing this in the 1st place but would help to have buddies who are in the same situation.

thanks all

Hi i have just got my cambridge products today i am 23 an have 3 stone to lose had my consultant be very frank explained the first few days are going to be like having throat cut *arrrgh* how r u finding it? Im not starting until sunday as am going out saturday so no point

Good luck

Nicola xx

fightingfit said:
Hellllllo peoples! :)

I thought I would come say Hi as Im new to this site and I see you lot are recent starters too :) Im on day 13 of Sole Source, got weighed a day early today and have lost 6lb, 10lb in the first week, so the diet does work! Lol!
Just looking for other people doing the same diet as me (obviously why Im here) Lol! because Im the only one I know who is doing this, keep my mind off of food and drinking! :) Hope youre all doing well :) xx

Hi fightingfit!!

Well done u that amazing I'm weighing tomorrow first time!!!

Yep more the merrier I say and it's so hard sometimes to keep going!!

Have u got a long journey xx

nicolabourke27 said:
Hi i have just got my cambridge products today i am 23 an have 3 stone to lose had my consultant be very frank explained the first few days are going to be like having throat cut *arrrgh* how r u finding it? Im not starting until sunday as am going out saturday so no point

Good luck

Nicola xx

Hi Nicola!

Eat and drink as much as u can as first week is tough!!! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
I'm here briefly!!

How's everyone doing?? I'm so tempted to eat tonight!!! Help!!!

Omg where have u been!!!! Lol

Me to struggling big time BUT bikini and dress!!!!!

No food it's cheating!!! U been working all day chick xx

Ps. IF u do eat have chicken or salad x

nicolabourke27 said:

Good luck

Nicola xx

Hey hun .... Yeah defo but if u go out on saturday try not to overdo it with the sugar as it will be 10x as hard... Well im on day 6 now first weigh in tomorrow :) exciting....

Im mot going to lie well im sire u have seen everyones posts it is hard at first but d
After day four ur fine i slept mostly the first few days as it was soo hard.... Make surr u keep in touch we r all here to support each other... Its a gd plan but is hard at the beginning xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
I'm here briefly!!

How's everyone doing?? I'm so tempted to eat tonight!!! Help!!!

Dont... Just think..... Ino how thats taastes what the big deal? If u do have something with no carbs ie chicken breast xxxx u cn do it

wants2bthin said:
Dont... Just think..... Ino how thats taastes what the big deal? If u do have something with no carbs ie chicken breast xxxx u cn do it

Hey how's ur week? First weigh in tomorrow really nervous x

wants2bthin said:

Iv gotten over the hunger think iv not had enough water :(
Work finished hot shower and bed!!
How's ur day been??
Good luck for tomorrow my life back to normal tomorrow so will be online more xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
How's ur day been??
Good luck for tomorrow my life back to normal tomorrow so will be online more xxx

Hey chick! I really struggled earlier but like u got over the hunger!

I'm now in bed been funny day struggled and dreading tomorrow don't think I've list alot.....

Yeah missed ur posts today but knew u would tell me off if I ate naughties lol!!

I'm off to sleep xxx catch up tomorrow Hun x

Hi GeruJool, thank you for your reply :)

I want to lose another 2 stone by the end of the year, so just over 3 stone in total... Idealy I'd like to lose 1 more, but Im gonna see how I feel when I get to just over 11 stone, I was happy when I was that weight before, so we'll see!

The diet itself I have found alright, had a few hunger moments where I have just wanted to eat, but so far I've resisted! (Hope that continues!) On the flip side, I think everyone has a blip at some point or another...its a hardcore diet to do!! But hopefully I will keep resisting... I see you had a blip with the wrap! Lol! Honestly, I think most people do and as long as you carry on I don't think it's an issue!

I read a post on here saying that anyone who says they have been on this 100% for months is lieing.... don't know about that, each person is different, but I can see why it was said! Lol!

Honestly, when people say once you've gotten through the first few days it's easier, it really is! After day four it suddenly became so much easier and I didn't feel like crying every time I saw a food advert on the TV, or walked through the bakery at work! Lol!

How are you finding it in general?

Good luck for your weigh in, Im sure youll be fine... I have dreaded both of mine, not because I have cheated, I think in general it's because we want to see a big loss for the effort being put in to the diet.... Chill out and I'm sure you will be fine... you'll come out happeir too after seeing results!

Let me know how it goes! :)

Good luck to others weighing tomorrow too :)

Xx

gerujool said:
Hey how's ur week? First weigh in tomorrow really nervous x

Hey hun... My week has been oka

y but ive been doing ss+ for the last three days but have only been having two shakes rather than three as i just havent felt hungry... Plus there are only a couple of flavours left which i dont like lol...

How have u been? Big day tomorrow ayy.. r u excited..? I cnt wait... Its been a very long week and apprantly its said that it seems to go so fast which im hoping x x x (sorry about the ridiculous time lol cnt sleep lol ... And work in four hours :( x

SiobhanMillen said:
How's ur day been??

Hey hun... Crazy time in the morning right lol

Glad to hear u got over it and fought the temptation... Yday was good jus excited about first weigh in..congrats on ur fist weigh 10lbs hope i do aswell x x

wants2bthin said:
Hey hun... My week has been oka

y but ive been doing ss+ for the last three days but have only been having two shakes rather than three as i just havent felt hungry... Plus there are only a couple of flavours left which i dont like lol...

How have u been? Big day tomorrow ayy.. r u excited..? I cnt wait... Its been a very long week and apprantly its said that it seems to go so fast which im hoping x x x (sorry about the ridiculous time lol cnt sleep lol ... And work in four hours :( x

Hiya u!!

I'm glad ur weeks gone ok and we have both managed to get through it!

Weigh in tonight will post ASAP but not hopeful......

Have a good day and catch up tonight xxx

V x

fightingfit said:
Hi GeruJool, thank you for your reply :)

I want to lose another 2 stone by the end of the year, so just over 3 stone in total... Idealy I'd like to lose 1 more, but Im gonna see how I feel when I get to just over 11 stone, I was happy when I was that weight before, so we'll see!

The diet itself I have found alright, had a few hunger moments where I have just wanted to eat, but so far I've resisted! (Hope that continues!) On the flip side, I think everyone has a blip at some point or another...its a hardcore diet to do!! But hopefully I will keep resisting... I see you had a blip with the wrap! Lol! Honestly, I think most people do and as long as you carry on I don't think it's an issue!

I read a post on here saying that anyone who says they have been on this 100% for months is lieing.... don't know about that, each person is different, but I can see why it was said! Lol!

Honestly, when people say once you've gotten through the first few days it's easier, it really is! After day four it suddenly became so much easier and I didn't feel like crying every time I saw a food advert on the TV, or walked through the bakery at work! Lol!

How are you finding it in general?

Good luck for your weigh in, Im sure youll be fine... I have dreaded both of mine, not because I have cheated, I think in general it's because we want to see a big loss for the effort being put in to the diet.... Chill out and I'm sure you will be fine... you'll come out happeir too after seeing results!

Let me know how it goes! :)

Good luck to others weighing tomorrow too :)

Xx

Hi thanks for kind words and fingers crossed for high number will post ASAP!

Yeah wen I read these posts and they say 12 weeks no food I'm like wtf omg week one hard enough lol!!

Have a good day catch up later xx

SiobhanMillen said:
How's ur day been??

Morning chick! It's ur stalker lol!!!

How dare u work and not b here for support haha....how's it going?

Hope to catch up later with sparkly stars on me chart!!

V xx

Back