Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
So started day 7 today!!

Weighed in now and have lost 10lbs after 6 days of ss 100%!!!

It works and its worth it I'm flying :) xx

WOOP WOOP well done u!!!! Omg bet ur well chuffed xxx

No sticking Tongue out for me to busy having fag now back to it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Girlies......Hows today going for everyone? Im not doing to bad, head gone thank god....well headaches.......

Im now cooking chicken and chips for kids and the smell........mmmm lush!!

Oh well banana shake for me! Be good to hear from u all........ xx

gerujool said:
Afternoon Girlies......Hows today going for everyone? Im not doing to bad, head gone thank god....well headaches.......

Im now cooking chicken and chips for kids and the smell........mmmm lush!!

Oh well banana shake for me! Be good to hear from u all........ xx

Hey!!
How's u? Hectic day at work for me so no chance for Internet :( and the same tonight :(

Iv been really spurred on to finish this!!!

Are you coping today? Xxx chicken and chips sounds amazing all the lads here are going or an all u can eat Chinese buffet :( luckily I have to stay onboard with my water and soup lol xx

Hey!!
How's u? Hectic day at work for me so no chance for Internet :( and the same tonight :(

Iv been really spurred on to finish this!!!

Are you coping today? Xxx chicken and chips sounds amazing all the lads here are going or an all u can eat Chinese buffet :( luckily I have to stay onboard with my water and soup lol xx

Hey, busy busy day for me tooo,absolutely shattered...i love getting shouted at mmmm NOT!!!!

Tea done, now on me shake.......oh no wat will i do no stars to talk to lol!!!!!

Yeah i do feel alot more motivated and determined which is good....might even take leaf outta ur book and buy a dress......

Oh no all u can eat chinese, vile, vile....haha:) Oh soup wat flavour??

So how much more do u wanna lose Miss Skinny lol!!!!

gerujool said:
Hey, busy busy day for me tooo,absolutely shattered...i love getting shouted at mmmm NOT!!!!

Tea done, now on me shake.......oh no wat will i do no stars to talk to lol!!!!!

Yeah i do feel alot more motivated and determined which is good....might even take leaf outta ur book and buy a dress......

Oh no all u can eat chinese, vile, vile....haha:) Oh soup wat flavour??

So how much more do u wanna lose Miss Skinny lol!!!!

Hey I'm free for an hour woohooo lol going to be a looooonnnhggg nite :(

Shout back that's what I do lol!!!

What flavour shake was it tonight?
How's the heads today?

I was vegetable soup not too bad not the greatest but it filled my stomach!!! Xx

I'm a bit gutted, just got in from weigh in and only lost 2 and 3/4 lb this week... I was hoping for a big one and now feel really low... Silly b!oody diet.. :-(

Here's to next week....

How's everyone else done?

Oooh a whole hr lol!! U chatting to Ben???

U working all night chick?

I had banana shake woop! Heads good thank god bloody horrible but hopefully worst over with now!!

I've ordered soups and shakes for next week as shakes getting bit samey!

So u got another 1.5 stone to lose wow, may I ask wat u were this morning before fabulous 10lbs off xxx. Sorry it's just at mo don't feel I've lost boo xx

gerujool said:
Oooh a whole hr lol!! U chatting to Ben???

U working all night chick?

I had banana shake woop! Heads good thank god bloody horrible but hopefully worst over with now!!

I've ordered soups and shakes for next week as shakes getting bit samey!

So u got another 1.5 stone to lose wow, may I ask wat u were this morning before fabulous 10lbs off xxx. Sorry it's just at mo don't feel I've lost boo xx

Yeah he's gone to the pub tho lucky sod lol!!

Yeah more than likely all night as well hopefully be done by midnight :( :(

I find the soups really fill me up! I do make a litre of them tho lol!!

Glad the headaches are subsiding!! Nothing worse than one I just want to sleep!

I was 12 stone 5 on day 1 (was 12 stone 2 a day before lol) but with travelling I always bloat and swell!! And am now and weighed in at 11st 9 il be weighing every day whilst in port lol!

Anything exciting in tonight? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Yeah he's gone to the pub tho lucky sod lol!!

Yeah more than likely all night as well hopefully be done by midnight :( :(

I find the soups really fill me up! I do make a litre of them tho lol!!

Glad the headaches are subsiding!! Nothing worse than one I just want to sleep!

I was 12 stone 5 on day 1 (was 12 stone 2 a day before lol) but with travelling I always bloat and swell!! And am now and weighed in at 11st 9 il be weighing every day whilst in port lol!

Anything exciting in tonight? Xx

Oh u know, emmerdale, corrie and I'm a celeb!!! Mind u I feel like them in the jungle starving!!!

Wow well done u, noooo don't weigh everyday lol! Wen u next in port after today????

I honestly don't feel I've lost???

Do they still have alot of taste with a litre of water?

Ps. Rubys upstairs making me a chart for eeigh in day.....will update photo wen finished!!

X

gerujool said:
Oh u know, emmerdale, corrie and I'm a celeb!!! Mind u I feel like them in the jungle starving!!!

Wow well done u, noooo don't weigh everyday lol! Wen u next in port after today????

I honestly don't feel I've lost???

Do they still have alot of taste with a litre of water?

Ps. Rubys upstairs making me a chart for eeigh in day.....will update photo wen finished!!

X

Haha same as me soap night! Exciting Mondays!! Lol! We are probably eating better than them!

In port until Wednesday evening then will be Tuesday after that I think :)

I didn't feel like I had lost that much so was really excited when stood on the scales! Had a little squeal to myself lol!

Aww bless her I'm going to make my tomorrow night shouldn't be working so will get time :) is there going to be glitter everywhere!

Are you working tomorrow? When's ur weigh in wed? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Haha same as me soap night! Exciting Mondays!! Lol! We are probably eating better than them!

In port until Wednesday evening then will be Tuesday after that I think :)

I didn't feel like I had lost that much so was really excited when stood on the scales! Had a little squeal to myself lol!

Aww bless her I'm going to make my tomorrow night shouldn't be working so will get time :) is there going to be glitter everywhere!

Are you working tomorrow? When's ur weigh in wed? Xx

Haha I bet lol!!!

That's true without the bugs or rats!!

I feel really bloated and really regretting my "wrap" moment!! Put it behind me and onwards!

No it's a plain one with just pen boo.....perhaps I'll buy some stickers tomorrow for her to glam it up!!!

She's like the CD police, I was checking wat shakes I had a min ago and she came in wat u eating!!!!

Yeah working 6 days this week stops me eating and pennies for Christmas!! Wednesday 3.45!!

Day 6 tomorrow oooh xxx day 8 for u??? Xx

gerujool said:
Haha I bet lol!!!

That's true without the bugs or rats!!

I feel really bloated and really regretting my "wrap" moment!! Put it behind me and onwards!

No it's a plain one with just pen boo.....perhaps I'll buy some stickers tomorrow for her to glam it up!!!

She's like the CD police, I was checking wat shakes I had a min ago and she came in wat u eating!!!!

Yeah working 6 days this week stops me eating and pennies for Christmas!! Wednesday 3.45!!

Day 6 tomorrow oooh xxx day 8 for u??? Xx

Try have extra water to get rid of the bloated ness!!
I can't see a wrap hurting hopefully not :) :)

Haha least there's someone supporting even if ur being watched constantly!

I can't wait for Xmas :) are you kids over Santa or still believers?

Yeah day 8 starts tomorrow 20 to go woohoo!!!
They say after first week easier :) xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Try have extra water to get rid of the bloated ness!!
I can't see a wrap hurting hopefully not :) :)

Haha least there's someone supporting even if ur being watched constantly!

I can't wait for Xmas :) are you kids over Santa or still believers?

Yeah day 8 starts tomorrow 20 to go woohoo!!!
They say after first week easier :) xx

I've already had about 4.5litres!!

But yes mum will now have a pint!!!

Err don't think they do but if they ask me if he's real...I just say well if u don't believe he won't come!!

Wat u doing after day 20!!!!! Or haven't u thought that far yet lol?

gerujool said:
I've already had about 4.5litres!!

But yes mum will now have a pint!!!

Err don't think they do but if they ask me if he's real...I just say well if u don't believe he won't come!!

Wat u doing after day 20!!!!! Or haven't u thought that far yet lol?

I played the Santa game as long as I could got more presents lol!

Haha! Nothing worse than feeling bloated I hate it swell so much after I fly back to uk!

I get off this tub and have 28 days off wooohoo!! Think I have enough supplies for 26 more days but won't be taking them abroad with me will just stick to low carbs :)

Back to work for me now :( hope ur having a nice relaxing day :) xxx

I played the Santa game as long as I could got more presents lol!

Haha! Nothing worse than feeling bloated I hate it swell so much after I fly back to uk!

I get off this tub and have 28 days off wooohoo!! Think I have enough supplies for 26 more days but won't be taking them abroad with me will just stick to low carbs :)

Back to work for me now :( hope ur having a nice relaxing day :) xxx

Ok hunni....take care hope ur nights not to long and boring:(

OMG dont even wanna think 20 days....wat will i do without u lol:eek:

Catch u in morning xxx

Morning everyone!

Wat a unsociable time of the day! Oh well day 6 is here and so far I'm feeling......well tired but positive!

Hope you all are sticking with the plan? Be nice to hear from you xx

Banana for me this morning mmmm!

gerujool said:
Morning everyone!

Wat a unsociable time of the day! Oh well day 6 is here and so far I'm feeling......well tired but positive!

Hope you all are sticking with the plan? Be nice to hear from you xx

Banana for me this morning mmmm!

Good morning!!
I'm the same very tired but still determined :)

I'm having banana for lunch think will get it up so bloody cold!!!

Have a good day will try get on later xxx

Back