Cambridge diet buddy?

welcome to the Choc mint club!!!
its the best, and i really wanna get the mousse for it, to see if its like mint areo mousse that you buy (in a cwp kinda way)

welcome to all the new ones that have joined us today!!

my hubby too is very supportive, and tells me off when i need it... and is always there right next to me when i am weighing to see what the differences are.. he almost fell over when i told him what this mornings weight was compared to yesteday (yep im a very bad girl but cant help but weigh everyday)

how are you all tonight ladies.

Hi kes, I'll let you know bout the mousse, am going to give it a go tomorrow!
How many days have you been on it now? What did u weigh yesterday and whats the weight today?

I've had a good day been so positive and strict nothing but shakes and water passed my lips! :) I have struggled with the water but had 3 litres so feel proud with that considering I prob only drink 1-2 glasses a glass normally , I know that's so bad!

Looking forward to tomorrow now in all honesty. Looking even more forward to weighing! It's going to keep me motivated! I have stuck a pic of me in my size 10 days on my fridge so every time I use the water dispenser I see it and think its coming! Wee'ing alllll the time is becoming tedious but keep thinking well that's some more mank c**P from my body saying goodbye forever!

Hope you too have had a good day! You got much planned for tomorrow xxxx

Hi kes, I'll let you know bout the mousse, am going to give it a go tomorrow!
How many days have you been on it now? What did u weigh yesterday and whats the weight today?

I've had a good day been so positive and strict nothing but shakes and water passed my lips! :) I have struggled with the water but had 3 litres so feel proud with that considering I prob only drink 1-2 glasses a glass normally , I know that's so bad!

Looking forward to tomorrow now in all honesty. Looking even more forward to weighing! It's going to keep me motivated! I have stuck a pic of me in my size 10 days on my fridge so every time I use the water dispenser I see it and think its coming! Wee'ing alllll the time is becoming tedious but keep thinking well that's some more mank c**P from my body saying goodbye forever!

Hope you too have had a good day! You got much planned for tomorrow xxxx

oohh looking forward to hearing about the mousse.
yesterdays weight was 13 stone 7.6lbs and this morning was 13 stone 3.4lbs... (after my New years bad eating)

ive been going for a few weeks (with a few days off for christmas things and new year.. and a couple unplanned ones in there too)

yes im so fed up of having to race upstairs everytime i need a wee, but i guess that is my exercise and helping to get my 10000 steps in that you are supposed to do lol

im usually a 5litre a day girl but i dont think i have made that today its its been manic at work. so need to drink a little more me thinks. maybe another 500ml bottle before i go to bed, which will end up being about midnight now....

i have my CDC weigh in tomorrow morning, then i am going to have some tanning done (suncab) my nails done (gel nails) and then off to work for a bit to get some work done...

what about yourself??

Tomorrow I'll be chilling editing from today's job! Quite relaxing really.

Oh wow! That's a fab weight loss! Must inspire ou to keep at it? I know it would me! I'm itching to weigh! Xxx

im a bad girl and weigh every day.. if you can dont get into the habit of doing, as its something that i now cant stop doing...

i know that once any extra weight from new years is gone, it will go down to 0.4-0.2lbs a day ish........

i too am a photographer (by hobby and i do some weddings and baby shoots) so know all too well about editing.. (sometimes my fave bit)

Wow I love my job! I do lots of lifestyle shoots, weddings, babies etc but also do lots of model ports etc! Love every bit! Editing is prob my Fav! Lol

How long have you been doing it? Xxx

did my first wedding almost 8 years ago...

i have not got anything booked in because i just dont have time, and i want to be able to get my natural bug back that i can do what i want when i want again (with my photography) and with me going back to Nanny work i wont have time to really concentrate on editing things, so i have decided to stop and just do it for the love of it instead.

All makes perfect sense :) where do you live kes? Xxx

Oxford (about 10 mile) out of

Lovely :) I'm Norfolk me! Although a southern bell at heart! I often get asked do you come from Essex? Lol x

my husbands grandparents lived in Dereham (i think thats how you spell it) they passed away a few years ago now, but i spent my first christmas in Norfolk and its the only time ive seen snow around christmas time (it snowed boxing day night)

I do love it here! But miss the city bustle! X

im not a big city person... I am used to being in the middle of no where (being an Aussie) and taking 2-3 hours to get anywhere with decent shopping~

Shopping! Now your talking! Been browsing online tonight! Asos and miss guided! :))

I have to stop myself because otherwise I will be further in the red than I already am...

Snap!! Xxx

Right am shattered so off to sleep! Night night! :) speak tomorrow x

I'm addicted to shopping!

Morning ladies, how are you all this morning?

I'm ok, had worst night sleep in like ages, cracking headache and a manky tasting mouth, surely it's too early for ketosis, I'm only day 2!

Had a strawberry shake fr brekkie.... Vile!!! Drank it all but utterly mank! Lol

I know I shouldn't but i had to have a sneaky weigh in this mornin, 4lb gone according to scales! I'm not getting hopes up that seems so much in one day and keep telling myself scales are wrong!
Hope your all ok xxx

Morning all! Im restarting cdp after being off plan for nearly a month !!!! Currently on day 3 of ss, mrs p if it helps I woke up with dragon breath and feel as though my head has been in a vice !!!! Think im heading into ketosis , will pee on my ketostick later to find out lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back