Cambridge diet buddy?

They do sound like the signs of ketosis, so maybe you are one that goes in to it quickly.. it has been known to happen.

I came onthis morning so in a world of uncomfortableness.... ehhh hate being a woman sometimes.

Morning all! Im restarting cdp after being off plan for nearly a month !!!! Currently on day 3 of ss, mrs p if it helps I woke up with dragon breath and feel as though my head has been in a vice !!!! Think im heading into ketosis , will pee on my ketostick later to find out lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I might pee on the stick soon too, I have 2 of them xxx
nice to have another face on here to chat too. How much are you hoping to lose?

Fay xxx

They do sound like the signs of ketosis, so maybe you are one that goes in to it quickly.. it has been known to happen.

I came onthis morning so in a world of uncomfortableness.... ehhh hate being a woman sometimes.

Ahh bless you, hope as the day goes on you'll feel better lovely. Xxxx hugs

Got about 4st to lose !!!!! Got my sisters wedding in July so I'm hoping to lose at least 2st by then !!!!

Got about 4st to lose !!!!! Got my sisters wedding in July so I'm hoping to lose at least 2st by then !!!!

I'm currently , well at weigh in on Wednesday was 18st 1lb I want to be 10st ish maybe less but along as size 10 I'm happy! Lol

I think ta achievable from what I have read xxx

I hear ya on the headache . I could actually hear my blood swishing in and out if my heart. Very odd!
Mrs. P I never asked you your name!
I'm off to have a porridge... I'll report back;)

I hear ya on the headache . I could actually hear my blood swishing in and out if my heart. Very odd!
Mrs. P I never asked you your name!
I'm off to have a porridge... I'll report back;)
Morning Eve, my name is Fay :)

I peed on the ketostix and it's dark pink so guessing that means ketosis :-D woooooop!

Yeah lemme know about the porridge! Xxx

Yay. Go you! Where did ya get a ketosis stuck from??
Apple and cinnamon porridge was lovely compared to maple! It is a bit like baby food in consistency but what the hell... It's working!
How are you going?
I'm off for a walk with the kids.:)

Yay. Go you! Where did ya get a ketosis stuck from??
Apple and cinnamon porridge was lovely compared to maple! It is a bit like baby food in consistency but what the hell... It's working!
How are you going?
I'm off for a walk with the kids.:)
My consultant gave me some :) so chuffed!
Just chilling today! Movies and snuggles with the munchkins! How many kids you got? Xx

feel so pleased with myself... resisted hot buttery toast and opted for a cookies and cream shake! was ok, not a fan but its been downed! x

I'm starving today!!!!! Arghhhh

Just think of the end product, think about your ext weigh in and how much that'll spur you on. Its not easy, any diet isnt, all i keep reading is after few days it fades and you'll feel loads better! postive thinking and self belief! you can do it and you will do it if you want to! hugs x

I heard back from the agency this morning.... they loved me so I pretty much have another job. I can not wait!

I heard back from the agency this morning.... they loved me so I pretty much have another job. I can not wait!
Yay go kes! Xxx

Hi there anyone from northern Ireland ??? Today so far I have had a tertra porridge :9529: Ugh and a few pieces of a bar x I will have a soup when I get up as I'm Going for a :zz: Now as I'm Up again at 6pm as Im on nite duty was goin to take a couple of boiled eggs for the middle of the nite but now that I have written everything down it seems quite a lot wot do's u think I'm a bit :confused: Confused don't want to eat too much Tia x

what plan are you on hun??

I'm ss, what about everyone else? X

I'm ss too. Think I would slip up if I added food at the moment.
Have had a good day. Apple porridge was nice this morning and leek soup is good too. Haven't had anything I didn't really like yet. Yay!

Evening ladies! Just cooked toad in the whole for the family, soooooo hard to resist it! It's my fav! But very pleased to say I did resist snd an now in bath relaxing then going to pop kids in bed and get a shake! Xxx

I soooooo need to try soup! X

Shakes feel very samey and cold, missing different taste, savoury snd hot! Doing well though and still 100% only had water. Although having a coffee (black) tonight I need it! Xxx

Back