Cambridge diet buddy?

Morning to everyone,

Ages just a number! How did you all find your first day! Day 3 here and woke up very refreshed and feeling great! Hopemt lasts! Have had my choc shake for brekkie and just going to shoot up post office and then home!

This weekend is mostly a chill weekend really! Might venture to town to look at new clothes to spur me on. This journey is exciting! Xxx

Morning everyone, especially the newcomers! How's everyone feeling this morning? I'm feeling much better. Headache gone and just ate my delicious porridge and a strong coffee.

Pleased to hear your feeling good eve. What day are you on? Sorry goldfish memory xxx

Morning Fay!! I'm on day 3 same as you. I found day 1 was hardest oddly enough.
I've washed my trainers and going to brave a walk later. I had started a bit of jogging last year and it was really toning me up. You thinking of doing exercise?

Morning everyone....

I'm off to buy me some suck me in pants with the shorts to even me out under my dress, then going to look at cars. (if I def get this job I need a new car so I'm off to see what I like, and do some research in to ways good or not

Morning! I hate sucky in pants with a passion. They always roll down on me. Best ones I got had shoulder straps to go over my bra. what kind if car are you looking at? I need a new one as my polo is a bit wrecked. Can't make up my mind what to get though. Something cheap!:)

I can't have the one with straps because of the backless Ness to it.

I think we are looking at fiat bravo's but I'm just generally going to see what is about and what will fit ny buggy in it.

Day 2 for me and felt good this morning! Had my choc mint shake with loads of ice - SO yummy!! I think I'll be buying lots of these, I tried a few others yesterday and didn't like them, bleugh
Hope everyone has a good weekend

choc mint is sooo delicious! fav bewteen us all i think. Suck it in pants... oh man i hate them! like eve they roll down on me and just push my fat from one place to another! GRIM! lol

i agree day 1 was prob hardest even though i felt i can do it and am getting on so so well, its a serious mental thing! already in a couple of days my whole attitude towards food has changed! my kids had crumpets for brekkie and i wasnt bothered at all!

Anyone have a photo that they love and wish to look like again and using for motivation? x

This is mine! i was asize 10 and weighed 10st 3lb... Thats my goal this time! x

Attachments

• goal!.jpg
    goal!.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 127
Hi girls not sure if I told u all b4 but I joined cwp in oct and lost 24lbs in 6 weeks but then along came Xmas:26:loads of nites out and plenty of wine and g and t :sign0007: Lost the plot then :boohoo: But started back again on tue Prob is I have friends comin over tonite so there will b food and drink again lol. My next weigh in is tue so can just hope for the best x this is defo best plan I have ever done and believe me I have done a lot :rolleyes:

Hi girls not sure if I told u all b4 but I joined cwp in oct and lost 24lbs in 6 weeks but then along came Xmas:26:loads of nites out and plenty of wine and g and t :sign0007: Lost the plot then :boohoo: But started back again on tue Prob is I have friends comin over tonite so there will b food and drink again lol. My next weigh in is tue so can just hope for the best x this is defo best plan I have ever done and believe me I have done a lot :rolleyes:

WOW 24lb in 6 weeks! that remarkable! you've proved already you can do it maggie! my weigh in is wednesday! x

Hey ladies, please may I join in the chat?

I have spent 2 hours reading all the posts on here lol feel like I know you all!
Basically I'm Fay I'm 25 married mum of 3 from Norfolk. I am starting the cwp tomorrow at my heaviest! Over 18st my goal is 10st! I need support and most of all I want to make friends! I'm a pretty shy girl but would love to meet new people and live my skinny dream!! Xxxxx

Hi I've stared step 2 and lost 17lb so far my target is to reach 10 stone as well 6st 10lb to go also need support,would love to keep in touch & make friends x

Hi I've stared step 2 and lost 17lb so far my target is to reach 10 stone as well 6st 10lb to go also need support,would love to keep in touch & make friends x

Hi lovely! wow 17lb thats fabolous! of course you can the more the merrier! lots of support on here! finding myself a little addicted lol x

That's a lovely pic Fay. I haven't got any pics as I've been overweight for pretty much all my adult life and my pics from my teenager years are.. Erm... Interesting!

Bles ya, are you going to be staging your photos of your weight loss? x

Yep, I'll put up pics of my losses... I won't scare any of u with my underwear pics. HORRIFIC! My skin and pregnancy are not friends. Are u going to post pics?

poss my 5 yr old took one of me today looking utterly mank in just undies with hands covering boobies! its quite blurry! however spurring me on to never look like this again!!! horffic!!!!

Back