Cambridge diet buddy?

tasha_37 said:
Hi all, I'm on the sole source. Been on it 4 months and lost 4 stone.... Had a bad few weeks but now back on track, Iv a new consultant who is very motivational. I'm on day 3 well day 4 when I wake up of just shakes and no bad food that I had started. Hope everyone is doing well. Here if anyone wants to chat x

Hi Tasha, welcome... How you getting on? Its good you have a motivational cdc... I only see mine on weigh in day though I do like her... Wow 4 stone, that's amazing, how long did it take? X

Hi everyone, how are your days going???

Sara, huge amounts of luck for tomorrow... I bet you will do fab tomorrow hun... You've stuck to it and drank your water, you'll be ace! Let us know! :) You planning another 14 choc shakes for this well?

Hiya , I start Cambridge diet Monday , I didn't buy the sachets just the milkshakes , I'm aloud 3 milkshakes and a dinner .
Hopefully we will be able to help each hither xxx

charlieann01 said:
Hey guys and gals, I've got a dinner party tonight for my NANs birthday!!!! Cake cake and more cake :-0 wish me luck I'm gonna need it xxxx

Hi Charlieann, ah, that sounds like fun! Cake sound delicious also but obviously not good for you! I'm sure you will do fabulous, just keep your water close beside you and remember were only going this for the short time and out will be so worth it!

I'm of to a wedding later today, so will have to try and dodge the wedding breakfast! :-(

We will stay strong hun... Just think who wants nice cake or food when you could be having a shake? No contest eh? LOL! enjoy yourself huni x

chezzie said:
Hiya , I start Cambridge diet Monday , I didn't buy the sachets just the milkshakes , I'm aloud 3 milkshakes and a dinner .
Hopefully we will be able to help each hither xxx

Welcome Chezzie, good luck for Monday, just remember to keep drinking loads of water! Out helps massively! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Charlieann, ah, that sounds like fun! Cake sound delicious also but obviously not good for you! I'm sure you will do fabulous, just keep your water close beside you and remember were only going this for the short time and out will be so worth it!

I'm of to a wedding later today, so will have to try and dodge the wedding breakfast! :-(

We will stay strong hun... Just think who wants nice cake or food when you could be having a shake? No contest eh? LOL! enjoy yourself huni x

Oooooo good luck at the wedding lol
I'm being a bit naughty and taking a bar, not suppose to have them in the first 2 weeks but my nan will want to see me eating something!!!

We will be fine!!! Just keep picturing your skinny butt in a tiny bikini at the end of all this :) woohoo xxxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi everyone, how are your days going???

Sara, huge amounts of luck for tomorrow... I bet you will do fab tomorrow hun... You've stuck to it and drank your water, you'll be ace! Let us know! :) You planning another 14 choc shakes for this well?

Hi tomnkate how are u lovely? Aw thanks so much for the wishes.. Are u on SS or SS plus? I went for my WI and lost 4.5lb :O I honestly thought I wouldn't lose as I haven't seen that much of a diff but surprised - anyway treated myself to some of the bars and had one just now for brekkie - boy they r nice :) have u tried them? How ARe u today? Anything nice planned? Xx

SaraJaneQ said:
Hi tomnkate how are u lovely? Aw thanks so much for the wishes.. Are u on SS or SS plus? I went for my WI and lost 4.5lb :O I honestly thought I wouldn't lose as I haven't seen that much of a diff but surprised - anyway treated myself to some of the bars and had one just now for brekkie - boy they r nice :) have u tried them? How ARe u today? Anything nice planned? Xx

Hey babe. WELL DONE! :) 4.5 pounds is excellent! Bet y your chuffed :)
I'm also doing SS, well apart from today, at the wedding I had to have something so had a tiny bit of chicken and one Broccoli floret, so probably an SS+ day today, but my cdc said that shouldn't make any difference, I hope it doesn't! Normally though I SS add I want quick losses :)

I haven't tried the bars, I heard they could lessen the losses so didn't get any this week.. Are they yummy though? Which ones have you tried? Xx

charlieann01 said:
Oooooo good luck at the wedding lol
I'm being a bit naughty and taking a bar, not suppose to have them in the first 2 weeks but my nan will want to see me eating something!!!

We will be fine!!! Just keep picturing your skinny butt in a tiny bikini at the end of all this :) woohoo xxxx

How did your nans party go? Did you stay strong?

Wedding was good and I only had a tiny bit of food which would count as an SS+ day so think I did good...I certainly feel pretty chuffed with myself feels good to stand strong, now I need the scales to show it on Monday! Can't wait! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
How did your nans party go? Did you stay strong?

Wedding was good and I only had a tiny bit of food which would count as an SS+ day so think I did good...I certainly feel pretty chuffed with myself feels good to stand strong, now I need the scales to show it on Monday! Can't wait! :)

I'm so proud of myself!! I didn't have anything :) I stayed strong with my water and my family were quite good at not asking me too many questions about why I'm at the table drooling over their foods haha!

Well done!! I'm on SS + but some days I don't cook a meal so I flitter between the two, hasn't hurt my loss tho xxxx

this thread moves quick! well done on the losses this week, my weigh in is Monday, and really want to punch through the 2 stone mark! Now got 1500 photos to edit, its going to be a late one :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Hey babe. WELL DONE! :) 4.5 pounds is excellent! Bet y your chuffed :)
I'm also doing SS, well apart from today, at the wedding I had to have something so had a tiny bit of chicken and one Broccoli floret, so probably an SS+ day today, but my cdc said that shouldn't make any difference, I hope it doesn't! Normally though I SS add I want quick losses :)

I haven't tried the bars, I heard they could lessen the losses so didn't get any this week.. Are they yummy though? Which ones have you tried? Xx

Aww thanks lovely - yeah one or two days when SS plus is needed I say do it - rather then going on a carb binge. The bars are the most Lovliest and I asked her about the content she said it doesn't matter as the calories are burned off anyway and doesn't effect kito that is why they r in the SS plan and I got 3 as u are allowed after two weeks :) u should try one or two - yummy treat - I bought malt toffee, peanut crunch and choc .. Yummm lol - aw well done for controlling - see food doesn't seem as appealing anymore lol . When is ur nxt WI? How many weeks have u done now?

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Tasha, welcome... How you getting on? Its good you have a motivational cdc... I only see mine on weigh in day though I do like her... Wow 4 stone, that's amazing, how long did it take? X

Hi and thanks :) it's taken just over 4 months to lose 4 stone 4lb x yeah it is very motivating especially as I reverted back to food for around 3wks, I honestly didn't think I'd get back on track but since Tuesday Iv remained on 3 shakes a day phew. How are you getting on? X

Wow 4 stone in 4 months is inspirational. I think we're all hoping for that :) tomnkatesmum im good still on track even with this silly cold . Its not raining on my parade! Hoping for another good loss this week as have come down from stage 2 to ss+. Im not even missing the food so that's a relief. Ive gone for the milk option as cant do without my cups of tea xxxx

charlieann01 said:
I'm so proud of myself!! I didn't have anything :) I stayed strong with my water and my family were quite good at not asking me too many questions about why I'm at the table drooling over their foods haha!

Well done!! I'm on SS + but some days I don't cook a meal so I flitter between the two, hasn't hurt my loss tho xxxx

Charlie that's fantastic! Bet you felt amazing, and at least your family were polite enough to ignore the drooling! LOL!!! Well done you... It is hard, but makes you realise we often don't need these foods.. I think I'd completely lost what hunger was and just ate regardless! Feels so good to be in control!

SaraJaneQ said:
Aww thanks lovely - yeah one or two days when SS plus is needed I say do it - rather then going on a carb binge. The bars are the most Lovliest and I asked her about the content she said it doesn't matter as the calories are burned off anyway and doesn't effect kito that is why they r in the SS plan and I got 3 as u are allowed after two weeks :) u should try one or two - yummy treat - I bought malt toffee, peanut crunch and choc .. Yummm lol - aw well done for controlling - see food doesn't seem as appealing anymore lol . When is ur nxt WI? How many weeks have u done now?

Ah you are selling these bars! The peanut crunch sounds divine! I'm weighing in tomorrow so may have to buy/try some.... I'm finishing my third week and can't wait to WI...I'm two pounds off my first stone and desperate to get it... More would obviously be lovely, and I cannot wait to be out if the 14'a and in the 13'a but I will have to wait and see if the scales are going to be kind!

tasha_37 said:
Hi and thanks :) it's taken just over 4 months to lose 4 stone 4lb x yeah it is very motivating especially as I reverted back to food for around 3wks, I honestly didn't think I'd get back on track but since Tuesday Iv remained on 3 shakes a day phew. How are you getting on? X

That's great... Especially getting back on track, I've heard it can be do hard to start again, and seen loads of people saying they wished they'd continued for slightly longer the first time! Have you got much more to lose?

weddingbelle said:
Wow 4 stone in 4 months is inspirational. I think we're all hoping for that :) tomnkatesmum im good still on track even with this silly cold . Its not raining on my parade! Hoping for another good loss this week as have come down from stage 2 to ss+. Im not even missing the food so that's a relief. Ive gone for the milk option as cant do without my cups of tea xxxx

Hey Belle, well done you, it must be so much harder when you have a cold! My family is full of cold, and I'm trying to stay clear of them, hard as my little girl is Ken to cuddle when she's ill, can't moan though, she's lovely to cuddle! :)

When is your weigh in day babe? It'll be your 2ND won't it? Be interesting to see if there's much difference between stage 2 and ss+. Did your cdc say there was much diff between the two...

Can't wait for my wi tomorrow... Had better be a good one I'm desperate to lose this weight quickly...

Back