Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi guys. Just had first weigh in!! 6lb down and an inch off the waist and that's on step 2. woop woop! wish i had the guts to try the sole source for a week!!! How's everyone getting on today? xxx

weddingbelle said:
Hi guys. Just had first weigh in!! 6lb down and an inch off the waist and that's on step 2. woop woop! wish i had the guts to try the sole source for a week!!! How's everyone getting on today? xxx

Well done!!!! Very good work! Did u move up from SS + then? My consultant didn't measure me? Xxxx

weddingbelle said:

Well doneee belle ;) I knew u could do it woooo - did ur CDC say anything about exercise? Xx

That's fabulous Belle, well done huni... Bet your feeling great! I don't know how you manage to stick to this with all your night shifts and a little one... Truly amazing! Go girl! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Is surrounded by people eating biscuits and sweets! ARGHHHH!!!! AND I'M STUCK HERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR HOURS!!! :-(

No u can't slow weight loss with more water. Not that I know of - I heard the more water the better :) aw don't look at the food n ppl and think of them as bacteria that u are fighting haha x

Well done everyone on your losses! Water Water Water!! :)

See, just think with everyone eating sweets and biscuits, they will help us all, by getting fatter thus making us look thinner! :)

Well done!!!! Very good work! Did u move up from SS + then? My consultant didn't measure me? Xxxx

No i started on step 2 as it's more manageable for me xxxxx

Bayboy said:

See, just think with everyone eating sweets and biscuits, they will help us all, by getting fatter thus making us look thinner! :)

Lol just chug on the water? Ok I will do as mch as I can - managing about 2.5L at the mo lol haha - did u find ur 2nd week slow on weight loss?

Bayboy said:

We're all going to turn into water at this rate !!! Are u doing much exercise? X

I'm on SS + I enjoy my evening meal with my partner :) yer the choc shakes are lovely !! I'm at home with my baby at the moment do not much exercise apart from carrying him around running up and down stairs lol
I did take him for a walk for an hour and 20 mins tho, which j did more of when the weather was nice xxx how bout u?

Back