Cambridge diet buddy?

Oh you guys have inspired me to really up my exercise, I have Hannah watermans workout DVD , very hard but good!!! I'm doing that tonight!! I'm taking my little boy to an aquarium today :) xxxx

Make sure your careful with it... I feel shocking today but think that's as I was up half the night with my little girl who had earache all night... Not aching half a much so thought I would be though! :)

Got this and thought it may bring a smile to each of you :)

ATT_1345906799468_photo.JPG

be careful all! And make sure you jump in a nice hot bath afterwards! :)

A little achy! Lol!

Otherwise good thanks, having a day off today looking after my mum as she's had tooth surgery today... Sitting around is making me slightly hungry though as I'm normally very busy and don't have time to get hungry... Looking forward to my dinner and an early night...

How's everyone else doing today?

tomnkatesmum said:
A little achy! Lol!

Otherwise good thanks, having a day off today looking after my mum as she's had tooth surgery today... Sitting around is making me slightly hungry though as I'm normally very busy and don't have time to get hungry... Looking forward to my dinner and an early night...

How's everyone else doing today?

Awww yeah just try getting a early night best thing.. Yeah I am also feeling bit light headed today :s guess I need to increase water - aw hope ur mum is ok. What ru having for dinner? X

Hiya, not sure how early it will be, where do the hours go? Just got home from babysitting mum who seems a little brighter... Tooth surgery is so painful!

I've gone wild today and just had my third mint choc shake!! Having my final pint of water now then bed... :)

What you having for tea tonight?

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya, not sure how early it will be, where do the hours go? Just got home from babysitting mum who seems a little brighter... Tooth surgery is so painful!

I've gone wild today and just had my third mint choc shake!! Having my final pint of water now then bed... :)

What you having for tea tonight?

I had oriental chilli soup with Tabasco sauce - was ok can't complain lol having my last pint too then done for the eve :) aww hope ur mum feels better soon x

Oriental soup is the way forward :) and I love Tabasco. Just put another hole in my belt :) woop woop..

How's everyone doing today? Hope your all still alive after the various DVDs you have been doing :)

Ain't that the truth, those dvd's can be killers!!!! Fell better for doing them though!

Not sure i've tried the oriental soup, i mostly stick with mushroom and choc mint shakes!

Today has been such a long day........... reckon I'm coming down with my daughters horrid cold - generous child passing it to me... Thank god i only have to work tomorrow (though that includes a dull 4 hour course in the morning) then i'm at home for a 3 day weekend! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to spend some time at home... i have nothing officially planned, but am thinking DVD's with the kiddies........ =0) and of course lots of lovely water and shakes! LOL!!

What's everyone else's plans for the weekend?

Omg you have brought a tear to my eye . You sound so happy and it has made me really smile and I'm sure it has with others who have read your comment .
I'm new to cd and I'm doing ss+ , my 1st day was today and I feel good .
After reading your comment I feel extremely motivated .
Thankyou and well done x

Hey Chezzie, how you doing with the SS+? Feeling okay.... the first days are by far the hardest, how you feeling?

Girls help, I'm on my third week and haven't lost a thing!!!! Just done my second workout this week, been drinking my water, the only thing diff is I'm eating a bar a day??? Should I stop eating them??? It's getting me a bit down xxxx

charlieann01 said:
Girls help, I'm on my third week and haven't lost a thing!!!! Just done my second workout this week, been drinking my water, the only thing diff is I'm eating a bar a day??? Should I stop eating them??? It's getting me a bit down xxxx

Hi Charlieann how are u? How do u know u haven't lost anything? Remb the loss settles to about 4lb a week now :) don't worry thebars shouldn't effect anything - talk to ur CDC - what was ur recent loss? X

I've been weighing myself as CDC was on holiday! I lost 4 lbs in my second week. Just began my third week on Tuesday and I'm worries I'm not going to lose anything this week?
Little question - it's the time of the month lol and I was wondering if that's making me hold water or something? Xxx

Back