Cambridge diet buddy?

Well I lost 7lbs first week 4lbs second week and im waiting for my 3rd week weigh in this Thursday so hopefully make it a stone loss altogether :)

My target was to lose 3 stone from 12 stone to 9 stone by Xmas.

Hope it works xxxxx

You're doing well... Bet you can't wait to see the results on Thursday!

3 stone should be achievable by Christmas... I'm also hoping to have lost 3 stone by xmas... I started far heavier than you, but hopefully if I lose the 3 stone them I should be in the very high 11's.. Or lower!

I will have more to lose after xmas but plan to take a break then and then start again in the new year!

How tall are you?

Yeah defo have a break so u can enjoy Xmas :)

I'm only 5' 3" so 12 stone was very big for me!

The programme does say a stone a month doesn't it :) I hope it's true xxxx how tall are u?

I'm 5ft 2.5inches, ago over 15 stone for me is massive!!! But its going now!

Sooner the better!

I'm going away on holiday at Christmas so will come off the diet for two weeks while I'm away so I can enjoy my holiday, and them I will get back to task on January! :)

I'm wondering what my ultimate goal should be... I'd love to be 8 stone, but I wonder if that is to drastic, and whether I'd ever actually get there, and if I did, whether I'd be able to remain there?!?!?

Well what I did was think back to what weight I was able to maintain easily and that was 9 stone. I put on weight because became comfortable with my bf then lost it then got pregnant lol typical so now losing it again! I've previously been able to lose weight with healthy eating and exercise but after baby it just wasn't shifting!!
Hopefully when I get to 9 stone I will be able to maintain it again.

I'd love to weigh 8 stone but there is no way is maintain it unless all I ate was celery lol xxxx

BG beat me to it! I'd look at your stats again if I were you

Good luck to you all. CWP worked for me. I was 12 stone 4 in July and am now 9 stone 7. It's not easy but it's perfectly doable and the results are fantastic.

Hiya!
I'm starting ss tomorrow...I had to go off the diet for a while but I'm back on. I have roughly 3st5lbs to lose.
So I'm up for buddying :D

LOL! I could not live on celery!!! CD is hard enough, but celery just stinks!!! LOL!!!

I would love to be eight stone, but at the moment it seems a lifetime away!!!

My CDC told me last night that she reckons my losses will be approx 1 or 2 pounds a week.... i felt so upset! i thought you were meant to lose huge amounts with cambridge??? if i only lose 1 or 2 pounds a week i may as well eat and do weight watchers or something!?!?!?!?!

tomnkatesmum said:
LOL! I could not live on celery!!! CD is hard enough, but celery just stinks!!! LOL!!!

I would love to be eight stone, but at the moment it seems a lifetime away!!!

My CDC told me last night that she reckons my losses will be approx 1 or 2 pounds a week.... i felt so upset! i thought you were meant to lose huge amounts with cambridge??? if i only lose 1 or 2 pounds a week i may as well eat and do weight watchers or something!?!?!?!?!

Hello lovely - ask her why the loss is so low :s it shouldn't be right? U r only eating 415 cal per day.. I say go on SS+ then and do bit of walking too. I am prob gna move to SS+ if my loss is 2lb again cuz that sucks and u r paying alot each week. May as well do Atkins and go gym! Just on my lunch drinking water lol how ru? X

hiya huni... i know, 1-2 pounds a week is awful!!! she seemed to say it was okay, but for £42 a week, i want decent losses... on 1-2 pounds a week i wont even hit the stone a month mark!!!! (I hope she is wrong!!!)

Yep, i'm still just doing the three shakes a day and litres of water!!! i had wondered about doing SS+, but thruthfully, i'm an all or nothing girl and i reckon if i SS+, i wont know where to stop, so i am going to try SSing for a while longer!!!

I have lost 17 pounds in 4 weeks, so am thinking i will try to continue for another 4 weeks and see where i am at the end of 4 weeks!!! hopefully i will get a couple of good weeks in....

I am at work at the moment, on my lunch break... just had a delicious spicy tomato soup... though it seems ages until i will be able to have my mint choc shake for tea... suppose if i do some work the day will start to pass faster !!! LOL!!!

You got any plans for this evening???

xxx

I think I want to try SS+ for a week as my body is now used to low cal and I think it slows weight loss. Want to shake things up as SS+ is 640cal so wouldn't be bad. Besides I may burn it off with exercise lol nothing much planned just watch tv :) u? Xx

everyone seems to have gone awfully quiet?!?!?!?

I'm, hopefully, leaving work in the next 20 mins or so, then just planning a quiet night in, catch up on a few of the soaps, lovely mint choc shake for tea and then bed.... (Wow, life is so rock n roll at the mo!!!) LOL!!!

Sara, you ought to update your stats, we can't see where you started and how your doing!!! Actually we could all do with updating our stats... =0)

tomnkatesmum said:
everyone seems to have gone awfully quiet?!?!?!?

I'm, hopefully, leaving work in the next 20 mins or so, then just planning a quiet night in, catch up on a few of the soaps, lovely mint choc shake for tea and then bed.... (Wow, life is so rock n roll at the mo!!!) LOL!!!

Sara, you ought to update your stats, we can't see where you started and how your doing!!! Actually we could all do with updating our stats... =0)

Sorry eek don't know how to update stats.. Well I started 3 weeks ago 12st 11lb and at the mo I am 11st 12lb - hope I lose about 3-4lb this week otherwise it's so pointless.. Honestly lol aw yes catch up on soaps - Which ones do u watch? X

SaraJaneQ said:
Sorry eek don't know how to update stats.. Well I started 3 weeks ago 12st 11lb and at the mo I am 11st 12lb - hope I lose about 3-4lb this week otherwise it's so pointless.. Honestly lol aw yes catch up on soaps - Which ones do u watch? X

No problem babe. To update stats you have to log on using the computer!

Your are doing fab babe! What's your ultimate goal?

Loads of soaps, lol! Just watched Hollyoaks, now eastenders, then maybe holby! I'm a soap junkie! :)

What about you? Xx

Hi guys. I had a lovely weekend in blackpool. I drank loads and ate a hell of a lot (3 lots of fried chicken and chips on sat nite....drunk!) :( back on the bandwagon yesterday after the scales at home said I put on 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully today they say only 2lb so hopefully can get a week of sts as weigh in isn't til friday. It felt good at the time but wow did i regret it when I got on those scales!! Hope you are all well and having a fab day xxxxxxx

Hi guys

I am 5ft 3inches. Sorry for all the typo errors just using this on my iPhone.

Unfortunately I did not start as I was meant to get My shakes on the weekend by my CD cancelled and I cannot go again till this weekend as I have a busy schedule this week. Ne'er mind I will start next Monday.

Hope you all r

weddingbelle said:
Hi guys. I had a lovely weekend in blackpool. I drank loads and ate a hell of a lot (3 lots of fried chicken and chips on sat nite....drunk!) :( back on the bandwagon yesterday after the scales at home said I put on 7lb!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully today they say only 2lb so hopefully can get a week of sts as weigh in isn't til friday. It felt good at the time but wow did i regret it when I got on those scales!! Hope you are all well and having a fab day xxxxxxx

Hey Belle, long time no see...

Oh no! But as you say, you still got till Friday, if you stick to it, you'll probably have it all of in time for your weigh in... At least you enjoyed it :)

Ninjas..

Stupid b!oody phone, I was writing mmmmmm, not ninjas!

I was gonna say, till my phone rudely interrupted, mmmmmm.... Fried chicken and chips.... Sounds divine!

Back