Cambridge diet buddy?

It really was ha! But Im still annoyed with myself. I really did push the boat out and was so silly as did ss for 3 days before i went which my cdc says is worse for me as the body was in starvation mode and then clung on to everything I put in it over the weekend. oops! xxxxx

Hey Big girl and Greatagrip

I had a typo 138lb is just under 3stones. On the iPhone app after a few line when I type I am unable to view the content. Not sure if its my phone or a problem with the app.

Hope you all having a great week.

Its so hard though, especially when your away and celebrating! Drinking doesn't help either as we kinda forget why we were doing it in the first place!

Don't beat yourself up babe, just get straight back on track and you'll have lost everything you gained in no time at all!

You are doing so well... I know its hard but it is so worth it! Xx

Hey Big girl and Greatagrip

I had a typo 138lb is just under 3stones. On the iPhone app after a few line when I type I am unable to view the content. Not sure if its my phone or a problem with the app.

Hope you all having a great week.

OK, you should be 155lbs really to be doing SS..I know its only 5lbs, but you cant be on SS below a BMI of 25 and you can lose quite a bit in your first week. Maybe speak to your CC about doing 810Kcal which you can do to goal. You will only end up having to move upto 810Kcal after only about a week or so anyhow.

112lbs is 8 stone? That is a little low for 5 stone 3 unless your build is very slight? You'd be absolutely fine at 8 st 12 or 9 st - and that would be fairly low.

I am 5 ft 4 so an inch taller than you and I am currently 9 stone 6. This makes me a size 8-10 and although I would like to drop another few lbs I feel OK at this weight.

Just try and be realistic. 150lbs is... 10 stone 10 I think? No need to SS at that weight really. SS plus may be a better option for you?

I'm having a good week thanks : )

Yeah feel free to join us... Were all here and all try to help each other!

How are you finding the diet? Have you been doing it long?

weddingbelle said:
It really was ha! But Im still annoyed with myself. I really did push the boat out and was so silly as did ss for 3 days before i went which my cdc says is worse for me as the body was in starvation mode and then clung on to everything I put in it over the weekend. oops! xxxxx

Belle you are doing fab... I bet you've already lost what you gained while you were away... Its not as if you do it all the time!

Will have to remember you cdc's advice for when I plan to come of and star eating as I don't want to make out any worse than it will be!

How you doing this week hun?

tomnkatesmum said:
Hey Charlie, how you doing babe? Love the photo :) xx

Hey, just got back from weigh in - 5lns off :) a total of 12lbs in 3 weeks!! I'm pleased but I do always hope for more, 7lbs every week would be good lol.

Thanks I thought I'd put a pic of me and my baba on here so u can see who ur talking to :p

How u been today??

Xxx

5lbs is excellent babe! Well done you! Bet you feel chuffed! =0)

I know exactly what you mean, i would love to lose 7 lbs a week! That would be amazing, but incredibly unlikely!!! (for me!)

Pic is great! =0)

I'm doing well today... had a ridicously early start today. Was up just after 5am, and had to be at a breakfast meeting for 6.30am.... so i had to have my breakfast (choc mint shake) before i went, and then watch everyone else eat there lovely cooked breakfasts, while i drank water, and told them, no, far to early for me... can't eat breakfast until a least 10am!!!! =0/

Then i came into work... i am now having my lunch, a very nice mushroom soup with another pint of water!!! =0)

Can't wait to get home, am thinking about an early night after Eastenders, then i am at home for the next 3 days! i cannot wait!!!

only problem, this weekend, we have family visiting and i am positive i will get comments about the unsuitability of my diet and ill effects it will have on my health! i reckon they will comment on my not eating - we are going out for dinner, so it will be another evening in a restaurant with just my tap water!!!! LOL!!!

Am seriously hoping they dont comment too much though, i hate it when people give their opinions on something they know nothing about and do not understand, but hey, that wont stop them!!!

Sorry, rant over..... how's everyone's days going? Anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend.... not long now.... =0)

Awww hopefully they're not too bad and if they ask questions just say I've done really well on it and would like to stick to it. Hopefully they'll understand :)

Enjoy your long weekend hunny :)

Xxxx

Oh they're nice! Yeah 5 doors is so much easier with a baby... I'd had a 3 door when my little boy was born and quickly got a five door, so much easier on your back!! Lol!

Hi All,

Finally managed to see my CDC today. I will be allowed to do SS as my BMI is 26.6. I will just start the diet on Monday a week late but never mind at least now I have the shakes and soups so nothing will be stopping me to start.

Once my BMI is under 25 I will be asked to do SS+

I have been reading loads of diaries but any tips on survival will be helpful

Back