Cambridge diet buddy?

Awesome well done!!!! Look at the weight difference now its really coming down. 2 people have noticed im losing weight today wahoooooooooooo xxx

well done hunni!!! Excellent! im going to start on atkins in the morning as i simply cant afford to go and get weighed and buy more shakes. Have had a good week so am now going to go by my home scales every wednesday. Wish me luck lol xxxxxx

well done hunni!!! Excellent! im going to start on atkins in the morning as i simply cant afford to go and get weighed and buy more shakes. Have had a good week so am now going to go by my home scales every wednesday. Wish me luck lol xxxxxx

Wishing you the best of luck Belle.... i hope you get on okay with Atkins and the losses keep coming... stay in touch and let us know how you get on.... :wave_cry:

Lost 3lbs!! :) yey yey xxxx

Hey Charlie,

Well done, 3lbs is fab!!! Sorry i haven't posted for the last few days... i have been feeling horrid, angry, upset, down.... all nasty! and just haven't felt up to coming on here.... probably should have, as it would have probably cheered me up, but oh well, i;m back now and feeling better.... not sure what was wrong, i reckon this diet is just (sometimes) getting a bit old!!!!

How are you doing this week? and how are you feeling?

Sorry to hear you was unwell :-( I've fallen off the wagon , been munching on salted peanuts today lol 2 handfuls, I love peanuts and I couldn't resist :p
I am getting well bored of this diet now, I may go in to Atkins once belle gets back on if she's losing weight,

How I been today? Xxx

Thanks hun.... Mmmm peanuts, yum yum... I know what you mean, this diet is grating on me too... Keep thinking I just Gotta keep going till xmas and then see what's going to happen/how I feel!

My little girl has just broken out in chicken pox today... Think it could be a long week ahead!

Apart from the peanuts, how's this week going? Xxxx

Oh no .... More peanuts eaten today!!! Right no more, I will be 9 st by Xmas I will I will.... I'm going to keep on track and be 100% committed xxxx

charlieann01 said:
Oh no .... More peanuts eaten today!!! Right no more, I will be 9 st by Xmas I will I will.... I'm going to keep on track and be 100% committed xxxx

Charlie! put the peanuts down, maybe in the bin? And step away!

You'll do fine huni, its not long till xmas now and you'll do amazing... I know sticking 100% is incredibly hard but it'll be worth it when your looking and feeling all slim xmas day!

You upto much this weekend?

Well done hun... Must have been hard...

I'm having an awful day today, I keep longing for different foods... Went to the shops this afternoon and seriously wanted cake our biscuits or chocolate, I've held out so far but I'm really struggling with it today, I reckon maybe I should have an early night tonight to help stop the temptation!

My little girl has chicken pox and is rather down and there's so little I can do, I feel helpless..... AND SOOOO HUNGRY! maybe if I'm lucky I can have a dream feast and put these cravings away!

What I wouldn't give for something to eat..... :-(

Oh bless u!!! Ur doing amazing sticking to this 100%!!! It is so hard but to say u haven't faultered this far is good going and a strong sign u never will!!! Hold on in there!

I hope your little girl gets better soon :-( poor poppet xxxx

I did the right thing and binned the peanuts LOL!!!

New start :p I really have to start Xmas shopping but no money !! How bout u?? Xxxx

hi i don't know if it's any help but if ur craving nuts there is an alternative :) if ur able to have chickpeas bake them in the oven having given them a spray with fry lite and some crushed rock salt. tey become really nice and crunchy and have a similar texture to nuts I found it has helped when i am looking to snack on something.

maz :)

charlieann01 said:
Oh bless u!!! Ur doing amazing sticking to this 100%!!! It is so hard but to say u haven't faultered this far is good going and a strong sign u never will!!! Hold on in there!

I hope your little girl gets better soon :-( poor poppet xxxx

Thanks huni.. I will try and hold on, some days are certainly harder than others! Xx

Back