Cambridge diet buddy?

For me the start was easy and now it's getting harder to stick to as winter kicks in!! :-( so I think I'm different I the way that everyone finds it hard to start with but I found it 'easy' but now it's toughxxxx

Hiya everyone... How are you all?

Its wet, cold and windy here so the perfect excuse for a Pj day, cranking up the heating and snuggling with the kiddies.... Sounds perfect!

My little girl enjoyed her party yesterday but I just feel shattered now! Thank you all re the cake, it looked good at the party, and it nearly all went in their party bags! Thankfully saves me from myself! :)

So nearly at the end of another week, truthfully I don't know where they go sometimes... Can't believe ill be starting my 9th week on Tuesday... I honestly never thought I would get here.... Where does the time go?....

So how y'all doing?

Xxxxxxxx

Weigh in tomorrow! 2 stone here YOU come!

Spent the day in the woods photographing families.... No pjs for me!!

Here's one families taster photos

http://wavephotography.co.uk/blog/

Hi first day on cd I need I want to loose my lard and I'm looking for some diet buddies too as my hubby tries to help bless but he has never suffered with his weight he can eat and eat and still remains, I have done cd before and lost 4 stone but 3 has crept on I have around 7 stone loose I know a huge amount so I plan sole source till Xmas have a week of steady eating then back on to cd I'm 30 in feb and want to be a smaller happier healthy me. Cx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tomorrow! 2 stone here YOU come!

Spent the day in the woods photographing families.... No pjs for me!!

Here's one families taster photos

Blog - Affordable Professional Photographer based in Hampshire

2 stone here i come..... =0) (I hope)

Will let you know how i do... weigh in isn't till 6pm, and i must remember not to fill myself with water before i go otherwise i'll end up gaining!!! i'm already on my 5th pint of the day!!! and its only lunchtime!!!!

Hi first day on cd I need I want to loose my lard and I'm looking for some diet buddies too as my hubby tries to help bless but he has never suffered with his weight he can eat and eat and still remains, I have done cd before and lost 4 stone but 3 has crept on I have around 7 stone loose I know a huge amount so I plan sole source till Xmas have a week of steady eating then back on to cd I'm 30 in feb and want to be a smaller happier healthy me. Cx

Hi Amy and welcome.... well done for coming back to CD, everyone says it can be so hard, so well done for taking the first step! how long did it take you last time to drop the 3 stone? how are you finding day 1?

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Amy and welcome.... well done for coming back to CD, everyone says it can be so hard, so well done for taking the first step! how long did it take you last time to drop the 3 stone? how are you finding day 1?

Hi finding today ok had a porridge for lunch with black tea it will later even I'm at home becomes hard. Took be about 5-6 weeks to loose 3 how u finding it x

amy2bslim said:
Hi finding today ok had a porridge for lunch with black tea it will later even I'm at home becomes hard. Took be about 5-6 weeks to loose 3 how u finding it x

Wow! You lost so well last time! I found in my first week or so, I had a lot of early nights! Best thing to keep me away from the food! Lol!

I'm doing okay... Weighed I'm tonight and lost 2.5lb... I'm delighted as its also my totm... And I've now got over my 2 stone! Woohoo! So pleased! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Wow! You lost so well last time! I found in my first week or so, I had a lot of early nights! Best thing to keep me away from the food! Lol!

I'm doing okay... Weighed I'm tonight and lost 2.5lb... I'm delighted as its also my totm... And I've now got over my 2 stone! Woohoo! So pleased! :)

Well done hunny!!! Great loss! I've completely fallen off the wagon and had a binge yesterday but back on it today! Trying so hard!! I got my first compliment on my weight loss at the weekend and its spurred me to get back on it to lose more for Xmas!! Xxxxx

tomnkatesmum said:

That's great first day done start of second will be hard as its my day off and very tempting to nibble bit I will succeed x

charlieann01 said:
That is very good well done u!!! :) it will vary from week to week how much u lose but just focus on the monthly loss!
I started 12st 2 lbs now 10st 9lbs (just weighed myself sneakily) :p so not bad. I think I'm on week 6 coming up to 7 - lost track it goes so quickly xxxx

Thank you :) wow uve lost a lot:) I am hoping I can loose a stone this month! Xx

amy2bslim said:

Hi Amy welcome :) how are you finding it so far? I'm still new to CD just into week 4. I still find it hard especially with hubby eating take always in front of me. I'm 30 next year too so share the same goal lol! Xx

Bayboy said:
well done! My only thought is though, that surely the nuts will kick you out of ketosis, and thus increase your hunger and things like that?

my loss is good, just gone through the 4 stone loss in 8 weeks :)

Wow!! I'm struggling on day 2 :(

SaraJaneQ said:
Hello I am also doing the CD On SS and would love to be ur buddy we can do it together how is it going for u and how much have u lost? X

Day 2 and struggling

I need a cambridge diet buddy.. I'm on day 2 on SS+ and all I wanna do is drive to McDonald's and eat loads... I don't think I can do this for another 11 weeks 5 days

abby123 said:
Day 2 and struggling

day 2 and 2 pounds down but that's just water weight.. How far are you into it? I need to loose. 4 stone by Feb 28th my 21st always wanted to look good for it xx

Uh oh I gained 1lb this week!!! It's all gone terribly wrong! I have a target of 3 lb loss next week! Fingers crossed I can do it!
So disappointed in myself xxx

charlieann01 said:
Uh oh I gained 1lb this week!!! It's all gone terribly wrong! I have a target of 3 lb loss next week! Fingers crossed I can do it!
So disappointed in myself xxx

Sorry to hear that Charlie, but you can do 3lb next week... Stick to it and you'll do fab! Here's to a wicked week to come! Xx

Back