Cambridge diet buddy?

Bina_1983 said:
Hi Amy welcome :) how are you finding it so far? I'm still new to CD just into week 4. I still find it hard especially with hubby eating take always in front of me. I'm 30 next year too so share the same goal lol! Xx

Hi bina, I'm also turning thirty early next year and would adore to be slim before I turn 30.. I can't see your stats, but how much are you hoping to lose and by when?

Hi bina on my 3rd day weighed myself this morning and 4lb loss so I'm happy to see it coming off we just need to keep it up I keep telling myself I will be a healthy 30 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi bina, I'm also turning thirty early next year and would adore to be slim before I turn 30.. I can't see your stats, but how much are you hoping to lose and by when?

Hiya, when's your birthday? I am also a bridesmaid in aug for my brothers wedding so I am hoping to have reached my goal by June for the abroad hen do and maintain it for the wedding and my birthday! I'm hoping to loose another 5 stone so 6 stone in total loss! It will be a weight I've never been so a huge target for me as have struggled with weight since childhood! How much are you hoping to loose before your birthday? How much have you lost so far? X

amy2bslim said:
Hi bina on my 3rd day weighed myself this morning and 4lb loss so I'm happy to see it coming off we just need to keep it up I keep telling myself I will be a healthy 30 x

Hi Amy, well done that's brilliant you will have lost more by ur first weigh in! I have my next weigh in Friday morning so fingers crossed I've lost! I'm hoping for at least 4 pounds as last week wasn't very much! X

charlieann01 said:
Uh oh I gained 1lb this week!!! It's all gone terribly wrong! I have a target of 3 lb loss next week! Fingers crossed I can do it!
So disappointed in myself xxx

Sorry to hear that Charlie uve done really well so I'm sure you can do 3 next week :) xx

Bina_1983 said:
Hi Amy, well done that's brilliant you will have lost more by ur first weigh in! I have my next weigh in Friday morning so fingers crossed I've lost! I'm hoping for at least 4 pounds as last week wasn't very much! X

I 3o in feb when are u turning the big 30 I know I won't have lost my total weight by then but maybe buy a new slinky dress rather than a tent lol well I'm sure Fridays weigh in will be fine for u Hun xx

amy2bslim said:
I 3o in feb when are u turning the big 30 I know I won't have lost my total weight by then but maybe buy a new slinky dress rather than a tent lol well I'm sure Fridays weigh in will be fine for u Hun xx

I have a bit more time not 30 till sep but want to of reached goal weight by June as I'm a bridesmaid in aug and want to look slim next to gorgeous tiny bride! I'm sure u will look fab for feb ;-) thanks Hun will post how I do on friday! Xx

Bina_1983 said:
Hiya, when's your birthday? I am also a bridesmaid in aug for my brothers wedding so I am hoping to have reached my goal by June for the abroad hen do and maintain it for the wedding and my birthday! I'm hoping to loose another 5 stone so 6 stone in total loss! It will be a weight I've never been so a huge target for me as have struggled with weight since childhood! How much are you hoping to loose before your birthday? How much have you lost so far? X

I turn 30 in February on the 4th, so I doubt I well get to my goal by then, but I plan to have a good attempt!

I have approximately 6 stone in total to lose, maybe a little more... I've never been slim in my adult life so don't really know what my ideal is but I'm thinking 9 stone ish... (I'm only 5 foot 2 and a half tall). I'm already 2 stone down now, and would love to get another stone of by xmas and then maybe another off after xmas for my birthday, then hopefully get to goal a few months later!

tomnkatesmum said:
I turn 30 in February on the 4th, so I doubt I well get to my goal by then, but I plan to have a good attempt!

I have approximately 6 stone in total to lose, maybe a little more... I've never been slim in my adult life so don't really know what my ideal is but I'm thinking 9 stone ish... (I'm only 5 foot 2 and a half tall). I'm already 2 stone down now, and would love to get another stone of by xmas and then maybe another off after xmas for my birthday, then hopefully get to goal a few months later!

Wow two stone down is great well done :) that sounds achievable I'm sure with your birthday as a target you will succeed and look fab! I'm hoping for another stone and a half by Christmas not sure if that's doable but want to try! I know at you mean I've never been slim either o guessing ideal weight us difficult I'm going more on dress size! ( I'm guessing the weight by a stone a dress size lol!) xx

Hiya Bina,

Yeah, i'm delighted to have lost 2 stone and its really helped spur me on to want to lose more! i'm hoping my target is achievable, obviously the more the better, i cannot wait to feel slimmer for christmas!

i've always thought a stone and a half per dress size, but i suppose everyone is a different shape and size so its hard to tell!!!!

How's it going?

My week fab 7lb loss in 5 days and I can say hello yo ketosis weigh in I'd Monday how's ur week x

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya Bina,

Yeah, i'm delighted to have lost 2 stone and its really helped spur me on to want to lose more! i'm hoping my target is achievable, obviously the more the better, i cannot wait to feel slimmer for christmas!

i've always thought a stone and a half per dress size, but i suppose everyone is a different shape and size so its hard to tell!!!!

How's it going?

Yes slimmer for Xmas would be fab! Yes I've always thought a stone a dress size I've defiantly gone down a dress size and in a few shops have gone down two dress sizes.

I'm good thanks happy with this weeks loss so motivated at the moment lol! How are you? X

hello

i am on day 2 of the cambridge diet and i'm not going to lie but im finding it quite difficult. im 22 years of age 15st 2lbs and would like to get down to 10st.. i would like to hear from anyone who has around the same amoutn of weight to loose or anyone who is on the cambridge diet to swap advice with- tips etc

i havent cheated yet- and im trying my very best not to and thinking of all the reasons why i am doing this in the 1st place but would help to have buddies who are in the same situation.

thanks all

Hi wantstobthin, I'm on day 2 and struggling! I want to go to bed but can't as kids still up! I'm 13/13 and am looking at roundabout 10 too.....great to hear from x

hi gerujool, nice to hear from you... well yesterday i had zero energy so i left work early and went to sleep- i think ill be going to sleep in the next hour or so- my other half is across the room eating cornettos so its hard :-(

have you done the diet before? my friend has just lost 5 st and looks amazzzzing!

im missing chewing :-( i had the porridge today which was quite nice- have you got any favourite flavours so far?

xxx

Oh no that's cruel of your OH, is he supportive apart from the ice cream lol!

I'm single with two kids so I find it hard to cook etc but so far so good.....I've just made a peppermint tea (ewww)! Think that may b an acquired taste!

Tried it about 6 months ago just after a breakup but my heart wasn't in it an gave in after 3 days but am very focused and find this site fab....

God it's hard im struggling xxxxx

Oops banana or fruits of forest x

Back