Cambridge diet buddy?

Yeah I am starting tomorrow, no point putting it off lol I like the tetra's as they are useful for work as I only like the powders when they are made in a blender which I can't do at work, fussy I know lol x

lauren2244 said:
Yeah I am starting tomorrow, no point putting it off lol I like the tetra's as they are useful for work as I only like the powders when they are made in a blender which I can't do at work, fussy I know lol x

Ahhh I wonder if I would like them better in a blender can't stand the vanilla and have a few of them to go through!!
Have you done cambridge before? Xx

Yeah I did Cambridge a couple of years ago but didn't manage to do it for very long last time for various but am 100% determined this time :) have got a party dress to fit in by xmas lol x

lauren2244 said:
Yeah I did Cambridge a couple of years ago but didn't manage to do it for very long last time for various but am 100% determined this time :) have got a party dress to fit in by xmas lol x

We have the same goal then!! It's all about pretty dresses!! :) xx

hi girls hope you dont mind me joining in, ive started this week, on day 5 and its ok, weigh in tomorrow morning after 5 full days then ill go see the woman once a week. like you ive a dress to fit into to, my wedding dress 12 weeks tomorrow! x

missdiver1973 said:
hi girls hope you dont mind me joining in, ive started this week, on day 5 and its ok, weigh in tomorrow morning after 5 full days then ill go see the woman once a week. like you ive a dress to fit into to, my wedding dress 12 weeks tomorrow! x

Hey :)
No chat away it's so much easier knowing other people are going through same thing!!
I originally dieted to fit into my wedding dress earlier in the year on the Atkins (bought it 2 sizes smaller!!) but seem to have plateaued on it so thought would give this a bash!!

Iv just finished day 11 and finding it really easy now thankfully!!

Had a weigh in on Tuesday after a week and had lost 9lbs!! So it works :)
Next weigh in for me is next Wednesday so hoping for another big one :)

How you finding it so far? Any favs or dislikes yet? I hate vanilla shake yuk!!! Xx

HI ya, ive found it really easy so far the water focus is helping lots.....been decorating my wedding cake tonight so kept me busy too. Ive found all the shakes so far ok, not had the choc yet and a bit worried about that as i dont like choc milk shake. i spice up the soup with chilli powder.
you have done so well to lose 9lb in your first week. I dont think ill do that well ive stuck to it though so as long as i cant get a stone off in the next 4 weeks im happy with that start. I have my dress and hope it will have to be made smaller - its a bit tight - bargain new off ebay love it so hoping losing lots will make it look even better.
Any top tips so far?
xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Was gonna knit a scarf lol!!!
Need something to keep me busy other than shopping lol!!

Iv switched it off when girls aloud came on awful lol!

U heading home yet??

Ooohhh I love banana!!! Xx

Oh go on then a nice scarf!!! I'm thinking tapestry pmsl!!

Now home just having 100th fag of the day an bed awwwww!

Me to I've got do many banana but lushy lush!!!

Oh dear tv that good huh!!!!! Did u get to the gym at all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

missdiver1973 said:
HI ya, ive found it really easy so far the water focus is helping lots.....been decorating my wedding cake tonight so kept me busy too. Ive found all the shakes so far ok, not had the choc yet and a bit worried about that as i dont like choc milk shake. i spice up the soup with chilli powder.
you have done so well to lose 9lb in your first week. I dont think ill do that well ive stuck to it though so as long as i cant get a stone off in the next 4 weeks im happy with that start. I have my dress and hope it will have to be made smaller - its a bit tight - bargain new off ebay love it so hoping losing lots will make it look even better.
Any top tips so far?
xx

Hey yeah join in we all need support!

I'm on day 9 so far so good!! Do u add more water to the tectras??? I do find it better x

What are tectras? x

gerujool said:
Oh go on then a nice scarf!!! I'm thinking tapestry pmsl!!

Now home just having 100th fag of the day an bed awwwww!

Me to I've got do many banana but lushy lush!!!

Oh dear tv that good huh!!!!! Did u get to the gym at all xxx

U home all tucked up now? Lol!

Tapestry too complicated for me!! I wid end up we blood everywhere we needles lol!!

I'm just off for my bedtime fag too and then smother on the sudocrem and sleep!!!

Alarm is set for 5am for me to go meet my 30 day shred DVD!!! Eeekk not looking forward to it but needs must!! Xx

missdiver1973 said:
What are tectras? x

Sorry misread ur quote! How tired! There the made-up ones!

I have them for work as easier. Let us know how the weigh in goes xx

SiobhanMillen said:
U home all tucked up now? Lol!

Tapestry too complicated for me!! I wid end up we blood everywhere we needles lol!!

I'm just off for my bedtime fag too and then smother on the sudocrem and sleep!!!

Alarm is set for 5am for me to go meet my 30 day shred DVD!!! Eeekk not looking forward to it but needs must!! Xx

Yep all snuggled an got lily with me naughty!

Ok will keep thinking of a special hobbie!

Catch u tomorrow babe sweet dreams but not of food!!

X

missdiver1973 said:
Any top tips so far?
xx

Brave u making cake and not eating it!! Don't think I could!!
Should easily make a stone in 4 weeks :)

Tips ummm!! Well I'm drinking water like its going out if fashion about 4litres a day!!
The shakes I'm making with 700ml water to totally fill the shaker and same with soup making it about a litre!! And iv barely had any hunger pangs!!!

Tectras I think are the pre made shakes I'm not too sure sorry :( xx

gerujool said:
Yep all snuggled an got lily with me naughty!

Ok will keep thinking of a special hobbie!

Catch u tomorrow babe sweet dreams but not of food!!

X

Just been thinking about spam fritters???!!!! Think I would rather not eat unless they still taste as good as did when little lol!! Doubt it tho!!

Night night hope pup isn't taking up whole bed! Xx

haha ive been doing the same adding loads of water. defo works to fill you up. night all. illpost tomorrow what i lose x

SiobhanMillen said:
Morning all :)

How's everyone today?

Have a great day :) xx

Hey u!

Arghhhh how tired booo!

Pup ended up in her cage lol!

Work 10-5pm then lazy night on settee for me! Oh wat to have for brekkie decisions!

Have a good day catch u later xx

Bina_1983 said:
Thanks Hun yeah the diet is very far from my mind at the mo but that's a good Idea and good advise thanks coz feel completely useless not being able help him in any way apart from love! Wish I could make it all go away for him hate him being so ill!
Will keep in touch... Hope all is good with you!? Xx

Hey babe, I bet it is... How is he doing? Any news?

Back