Cambridge diet buddy?

Don't kick yourself too much Hun. It's already been said but just let it motivate you to do a faster longer walk tommorrow, new day!

On the other hand watch magic mike, was good. Naked hot men always helps to motivate you!!

Xx

I'm preferring magic mike to a longer walk! Arrr will it knock me out damn damn

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
I'm preferring magic mike to a longer walk! Arrr will it knock me out damn damn

It's difference of people on what people can handle to stay in ketosis , do u not have any ketostix to check yourself? Drink plenty of water now (try downing two glasses) as this will help to stay in keto by 'diluting' the carbs...

Even if it does tomoro is a new day, if u don't have a great loss on tues you know why and try keep more focused for next week.

It's gutting but it's done so dont beat yourself up about it xx

It's difference of people on what people can handle to stay in ketosis , do u not have any ketostix to check yourself? Drink plenty of water now (try downing two glasses) as this will help to stay in keto by 'diluting' the carbs...

Even if it does tomoro is a new day, if u don't have a great loss on tues you know why and try keep more focused for next week.

It's gutting but it's done so dont beat yourself up about it xx

No not got any sticks ok will do I've already had 4 litres lol x

Don't beat urself up :) I'm bound to slip up soon as well!
Do what others said and drink loads and hopefully u will stay in ketosis :) xxx

Easier said then done!! Oh well let's hope I get in the 12's tues if not my own fault xx

gerujool said:
Easier said then done!! Oh well let's hope I get in the 12's tues if not my own fault xx

I have faith in you :) u will hit the 12's!!! U had slip up and still lost before :) xxx

Early night for me coz I'm starving and going to do 4 miles tomoro instead of 2.. Ill let you know how I get on!! Good luck everyone stay positive xxx

Hello ladies can I join in, you seem pretty active on the forum :) day 5 for me and my tongue feels like I've kicked my cat "/ I reckon this could be ketosis? Not had many headaches though but I am drinking water for England lol. Just read a few pages about the porridge, heard lots of horror stories about them before joining CD so only ordered one apple and cinnamon to try... I loved it and regretted not buying more lol. Only thing I've found I don't like is the spicy tomato soup, yuk! It was more the powdery texture than taste but it's put me off. I really enjoyed a vanilla shake today with added ice cubes to make it I've cold, I've got lots of vanilla shakes left so will be having that more often. Wouldn't worry about your little slip ups, the other night when I felt really ill with my tonsils I ordered burger and chips "/ but on my scales I've lost 8lbs since Wednesday... But that was in just underwear so maybe not that much by the time I'm weighed Wednesday morning, I'm sure my CDC would find it a bit strange if I stripped off in her kitchen lol. Anyways I hope your all well x

Licked my cat even***

I don't condone animal violence "/ damn predictive text! X

And now I can't stop laughing at the thought of ketosis making you kick a cat ... Pffft these shakes are sending me a bit loopy lol x

I have faith in you :) u will hit the 12's!!! U had slip up and still lost before :) xxx

Thanks S u always say right things to keep me going lol!!! Well we will c Tuesday!!

But it's done now!! Move on up baby!!!

Early night for me coz I'm starving and going to do 4 miles tomoro instead of 2.. Ill let you know how I get on!! Good luck everyone stay positive xxx

Oh wow u running my scones off cheers!!!!

Lol good luck xxx

And now I can't stop laughing at the thought of ketosis making you kick a cat ... Pffft these shakes are sending me a bit loopy lol x

Omg wat u like kicking the cat lol!!

Yes it doesn't taste nice huh!! I'm always on here but feel I've let myself down but had a word so did the kids an now I'm fine!!!

So wat day did u have burger and chips lol!!

How much do u have to loose???

V x

I lost 4st previously on slimming world but met my Boyf and 1 and a half stones has crept back on when I was only 7lbs away from target. Ideally I'd like to get down to 12st, I was 14st on my start date Wednesday so about 2 stone to lose to give me a healthy BMI, so I can walk in my drs and say HA Tell me I'm fat now :p they have always had a problem, one dr told me I was overweight before weighing me once and I wasn't even that big, cheeky lol. Anything else I lose is a bonus.

I started antibiotics for tonsillitis on Thursday and felt like death and just needed food, so Thursday night i had it after my 4 shakes already, oops lol.. But my Boyf and his friend had loads of biscuits, crisps and then ordered a Chinese last night, oh not to mention vodka too..but I battled through it with my water :) pretty proud. I mainly lurked on here all night to take my mind off food. It's been a big help. How much do you have to lose and how long have you been on CD? X

P.s the cat is fine lol :)

J.D said:
Hello ladies can I join in, you seem pretty active on the forum :) day 5 for me and my tongue feels like I've kicked my cat "/ I reckon this could be ketosis? Not had many headaches though but I am drinking water for England lol. Just read a few pages about the porridge, heard lots of horror stories about them before joining CD so only ordered one apple and cinnamon to try... I loved it and regretted not buying more lol. Only thing I've found I don't like is the spicy tomato soup, yuk! It was more the powdery texture than taste but it's put me off. I really enjoyed a vanilla shake today with added ice cubes to make it I've cold, I've got lots of vanilla shakes left so will be having that more often. Wouldn't worry about your little slip ups, the other night when I felt really ill with my tonsils I ordered burger and chips "/ but on my scales I've lost 8lbs since Wednesday... But that was in just underwear so maybe not that much by the time I'm weighed Wednesday morning, I'm sure my CDC would find it a bit strange if I stripped off in her kitchen lol. Anyways I hope your all well x

Realised its only 7 can't go to bed quite yet.. Lol. Yes ill run off your scones!

Hi J.D, yes ketosis makes your mouth feel awful! I swear by breath spray and mouthwash haha. I still havnt tried porridge and I'm nearly at week 8, might give it a go! Vanilla is also lush with coffee. Tomato is awful but you have to make it different (it says on pack can't remember how) and I know a few people who love it.

xx

J.D said:
I lost 4st previously on slimming world but met my Boyf and 1 and a half stones has crept back on when I was only 7lbs away from target. Ideally I'd like to get down to 12st, I was 14st on my start date Wednesday so about 2 stone to lose to give me a healthy BMI, so I can walk in my drs and say HA Tell me I'm fat now :p they have always had a problem, one dr told me I was overweight before weighing me once and I wasn't even that big, cheeky lol. Anything else I lose is a bonus.

I started antibiotics for tonsillitis on Thursday and felt like death and just needed food, so Thursday night i had it after my 4 shakes already, oops lol.. But my Boyf and his friend had loads of biscuits, crisps and then ordered a Chinese last night, oh not to mention vodka too..but I battled through it with my water :) pretty proud. I mainly lurked on here all night to take my mind off food. It's been a big help. How much do you have to lose and how long have you been on CD? X

Lost 1st12lb in 6 weeks, stayed same past two weeks due to running and muscle gain (still lost inches) and want to lose about another stone and a half you? xx

Realised its only 7 can't go to bed quite yet.. Lol. Yes ill run off your scones!

Hi J.D, yes ketosis makes your mouth feel awful! I swear by breath spray and mouthwash haha. I still havnt tried porridge and I'm nearly at week 8, might give it a go! Vanilla is also lush with coffee. Tomato is awful but you have to make it different (it says on pack can't remember how) and I know a few people who love it.

xx

Oops maybe I just made it up as normal lol, I will see Wednesday. Yeah I have coffee in the vanilla shakes when I fancy a cuppa. Also been drinking black coffee which I'd normally dislike but my taste buds have changed so much that it's now something I like :) x

Lost 1st12lb in 6 weeks, stayed same past two weeks due to running and muscle gain (still lost inches) and want to lose about another stone and a half you? xx

If my scales are right I will only need to lose another stone and a half too :) x

Phew nearly rang RSPCA!

Well done u I feel so much better now just dine ab workout app iPhone!! Omg I'm ache in morning!!! Well done u 6 miles I'd die!!!

I'm smoking so much more at mo xxx

gerujool said:
Thanks S u always say right things to keep me going lol!!! Well we will c Tuesday!!

But it's done now!! Move on up baby!!!

I lost u but have found it again lol!
Plenty of new people joining ur thread now :)
Love the support :)

Ruby give u trouble did she? Tuesday will be good I have faith and any loss is good :)

I don't know how mines will go feeling really "bunged up" :( xx

Back