Cambridge diet buddy?

I might have to try that app when I feel like exercising lol. I'm smoking loads too but one thing at a time eh lol. X

J.D said:
If my scales are right I will only need to lose another stone and a half too :) x

Hey :)
Stone and half will fly off!!
Iv lost 17lbs in 2 weeks :) couldn't believe it!!
Weigh in tomorrow hoping to hit 20lb loss in 21 days :) xx

Hey :)
Stone and half will fly off!!
Iv lost 17lbs in 2 weeks :) couldn't believe it!!
Weigh in tomorrow hoping to hit 20lb loss in 21 days :) xx

What did you weigh to start off with, if you don't mind me asking? Well done by the way. The reason I ask is I've ways had it in my head that people with more to lose have better losses to start with so with me only having to lose 1 and a half stone (hopefully) I'm worried I'll only be losing about 2lb a week when I could do that by eating on slimming world easy lol. I just wanted quicker results this time as I'm fed up of yo yo ing and never getting to target x

I lost u but have found it again lol!
Plenty of new people joining ur thread now :)
Love the support :)

Ruby give u trouble did she? Tuesday will be good I have faith and any loss is good :)

I don't know how mines will go feeling really "bunged up" :( xx

Yeah loads new people who r all great and supportive xx

Yes she did can't believe u ate them u let me down lol xx

Well post as soon as u know x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I might have to try that app when I feel like exercising lol. I'm smoking loads too but one thing at a time eh lol. X

Yep one thing at time they keepin me goin!

Well done u only stone and half to go xx

J.D said:
What did you weigh to start off with, if you don't mind me asking? Well done by the way. The reason I ask is I've ways had it in my head that people with more to lose have better losses to start with so with me only having to lose 1 and a half stone (hopefully) I'm worried I'll only be losing about 2lb a week when I could do that by eating on slimming world easy lol. I just wanted quicker results this time as I'm fed up of yo yo ing and never getting to target x

That's the same reason I'm doing it trying to get the last bit off!
I was 12 stone 5 on day one, and last Tuesday weighed in at 11stone 2!! Xx

gerujool said:
Yeah loads new people who r all great and supportive xx

Yes she did can't believe u ate them u let me down lol xx

Well post as soon as u know x

I will do :) hoping for a morning weigh in but see what time we are in port at!! :)
Got a medical tomorrow so will get weighed at that too!!
Bless her :)
Here's a little pic to keep u focused on even a little loss it works for me!!!

Attachments

• image-2630811796.jpg
    image-2630811796.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 20
I'm smoking loads too :/ oh JD that's good we can keep each other going to goal :)

I'm so bored tonight want to nibble :( xx

Yep one thing at time they keepin me goin!

Well done u only stone and half to go xx

Thank you, that's if my unofficial weigh ins are correct lol... X

That's the same reason I'm doing it trying to get the last bit off!
I was 12 stone 5 on day one, and last Tuesday weighed in at 11stone 2!! Xx

Wow I can dream of big losses after all then :D i was 14st on day 1. well done you!!! X

J.D said:
Wow I can dream of big losses after all then :D i was 14st on day 1. well done you!!! X

Yeah I was shocked!! 10lb first week and seven pound last week!
I have a really physical job and up and down 100 stairs (yes I count lol!) about 20 times a day lol xx

I'm smoking loads too :/ oh JD that's good we can keep each other going to goal :)

I'm so bored tonight want to nibble :( xx

Water water water. I'm a serial nibbler usually, dashing to the shop before it shuts for munchies but I'm surviving on water since being on this lol. Kills me to see my Boyf munching but it will be worth it x

Yeah I was shocked!! 10lb first week and seven pound last week!
I have a really physical job and up and down 100 stairs (yes I count lol!) about 20 times a day lol xx

Oh maybe not then lol, the only time I do much is walking to the school run and back which isn't far lol :( but still... It's a massive change in calories for me so still hoping x

J.D said:
Oh maybe not then lol, the only time I do much is walking to the school run and back which isn't far lol :( but still... It's a massive change in calories for me so still hoping x

Any walks are good :) I can see the main difference in my arms and waist still got a jelly belly tho!
I haven't been able to exercise cos of the lack of calories :(
I'm sure the weight will drop off everyone here seems to have amazing losses!

Is this ur first day? Xx

Any walks are good :) I can see the main difference in my arms and waist still got a jelly belly tho!
I haven't been able to exercise cos of the lack of calories :(
I'm sure the weight will drop off everyone here seems to have amazing losses!

Is this ur first day? Xx

I'm on day 5. Weigh in is wed morning. I've lost 8 lbs according to my scales wearing only underwear lol. Il always have a jelly belly I reckon due to large babies but a smaller one has got to be better than a big one :) x

I will do :) hoping for a morning weigh in but see what time we are in port at!! :)
Got a medical tomorrow so will get weighed at that too!!
Bless her :)
Here's a little pic to keep u focused on even a little loss it works for me!!!

Yeah I'm gonna try for am next week lol!!

Thanks it has I'm over it now moving on chick xx

I'm on day 5. Weigh in is wed morning. I've lost 8 lbs according to my scales wearing only underwear lol. Il always have a jelly belly I reckon due to large babies but a smaller one has got to be better than a big one :) x

Haha I'm there with u on jelly belly an big babies!!!!

J.D said:

I can't even blame babies lol! Just wine an carbs!!
I weigh naked lol!! Xx

gerujool said:
Yeah I'm gonna try for am next week lol!!

Thanks it has I'm over it now moving on chick xx

:) glad to hear it :)
What's on tonight? I love having 3G signal means I can chat properly :) xx

Back