Cambridge diet buddy?

Yeah i know just focus thats wat i need.........gonna up the walks aswell.......DONT get to skinny miss!!!! That is fab though 2 stone in 2 weeks!!!

I won't :) 10 and half suit me fine I think :) 3 weeks its been so I'm well impressed :)

Looking rather happy in new pic :) remember muscle weighs more so measure too :)

Quiet evening with ur pint of water is it? Xx

I won't :) 10 and half suit me fine I think :) 3 weeks its been so I'm well impressed :)

Looking rather happy in new pic :) remember muscle weighs more so measure too :)

Quiet evening with ur pint of water is it? Xx

h yeah sorry 3 weeks! Still bloody fab........well just watched corrie omg how good!! Had 2 x coffees now gonna have another pint think that takes to me to about 4litres lol

****** that was 4 yrs ago in Amsterdam.......probably high lol!! Joke i was happy on wine and carbs lol

oh yes well im walking the dog thats it at mo......

Wat u up to? U back to work later? xx

My mum and stepdad have had fish and chips for dinner and they smell so good, I was so tempted to cave, I even picked up a chip off my mums plate and then put it back!
Hope everyone else is well :)
X

My mum and stepdad have had fish and chips for dinner and they smell so good, I was so tempted to cave, I even picked up a chip off my mums plate and then put it back!
Hope everyone else is well :)
X

WELL DONE U!

i caved yesterday an felt awful! have u been ss or ss+

Oh wow yeah.....might even pop into costa get americano and use the cup.......haha get me!!!!

Ive only got hand blender which froths them up, but yet to try the ice........ps. u look fab in ur profile pic chick!

Aww thank you.. That was about 6 weeks ago I think. Think I was maybe touching 13st... I'm quite tall that's why I weigh heavier than most. Yeah, I might go steal a Starbucks cup to make my shakes posh lol x

Aww thank you.. That was about 6 weeks ago I think. Think I was maybe touching 13st... I'm quite tall that's why I weigh heavier than most. Yeah, I might go steal a Starbucks cup to make my shakes posh lol x

girl after me own heart lol!!!

Bloody smoking again lol. Can't stop thinking about my Christmas dinner "/ water it is for now! x

Am doing ss at the moment, thinking of doing it till at least xmas and then take it from there x

Me too.. But if need be I will take a few days off for my dinners lol. It's all I can think about! Screw presents! X

I am having a couple of days off for like work xmas meal and xmas day but not going to go mad, all I can think about is xmas dinner lol specially Yorkshire puds and roast potatoes x

Bloody smoking again lol. Can't stop thinking about my Christmas dinner "/ water it is for now! x

me to im smoking nearly 20 a day thats so bad!!! I got meal dec 4th gonna drive just eat then go for it boxing day!!!!

I am having a couple of days off for like work xmas meal and xmas day but not going to go mad, all I can think about is xmas dinner lol specially Yorkshire puds and roast potatoes x

We are dreaming, I bet we won't fit it all in lol..x

me to im smoking nearly 20 a day thats so bad!!! I got meal dec 4th gonna drive just eat then go for it boxing day!!!!

I wish I had an Xmas meal on 4th dec lol. I dunno what we're doing at work yet coz my boss is very ill it usually involves a buffet meal and town though.. Eek x

Oh and I work in a chippy a few hours a week so them few hours used to be like a chippy buffet haha but I have to resist now x

Yep thats wat i reckon i got 3 course meal, soup, veggie risotto,and lemon torte thing! I thought id drive so i wouldnt b tempted to drink as once i start cant stop!! Or should i say dont know when to stop........

Oh no u work in a chippy nightmare lol.......oh dear is that gonna b a messy one then ending up in town???

Im round friends on boxing day so will drink and my birthday on 28th have booked pizza express......

h yeah sorry 3 weeks! Still bloody fab........well just watched corrie omg how good!! Had 2 x coffees now gonna have another pint think that takes to me to about 4litres lol

****** that was 4 yrs ago in Amsterdam.......probably high lol!! Joke i was happy on wine and carbs lol

oh yes well im walking the dog thats it at mo......

Wat u up to? U back to work later? xx

Yeah just finished work :) sailing out of Aberdeen now so back to crappy wifi :( haha my other half wants to take me to Amsterdam but I'm not too sure lol!!

How's the water tasting tonight lol!
I'm having a massive glass of wine on the 8th to get me through my all nighter of wrapping Xmas pressies before I fly out!!

Work tomorrow? Xx

Yep thats wat i reckon i got 3 course meal, soup, veggie risotto,and lemon torte thing! I thought id drive so i wouldnt b tempted to drink as once i start cant stop!! Or should i say dont know when to stop........

Oh no u work in a chippy nightmare lol.......oh dear is that gonna b a messy one then ending up in town???

Im round friends on boxing day so will drink and my birthday on 28th have booked pizza express......

Only done a 5 hr shift since starting SS, hardest thing was to not pick a fresh chip and rub it in salt! Bad habit if mine but I survived on water the whole time lol.

It's ok to have days off.. U still have to live lol. X

Hi all im not on the CD but starting something very similar on Wednesday, called slim & save a vlcd anyone fancy buddying up? I've got around 8st to lose

Yeah just finished work :) sailing out of Aberdeen now so back to crappy wifi :( haha my other half wants to take me to Amsterdam but I'm not too sure lol!!

How's the water tasting tonight lol!
I'm having a massive glass of wine on the 8th to get me through my all nighter of wrapping Xmas pressies before I fly out!!

Work tomorrow? Xx

Oh no but the sooner u sail the sooner it's home time!!

Yeah all good just need my weigh in to get back on track!!

I'm now snuggled in bed mmm lush lol xxx

Oh we had such a laugh went with a mate met a stag party and ended up in a live sex show it's such a giggle xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back