Cambridge diet buddy?

Only done a 5 hr shift since starting SS, hardest thing was to not pick a fresh chip and rub it in salt! Bad habit if mine but I survived on water the whole time lol.

It's ok to have days off.. U still have to live lol. X

Yeah I know we r human after all but wen I read on here that people haven't eaten or cheated for like 12 weeks I feel I've let myself down goin into week 4! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no but the sooner u sail the sooner it's home time!!

Yeah all good just need my weigh in to get back on track!!

I'm now snuggled in bed mmm lush lol xxx

Oh we had such a laugh went with a mate met a stag party and ended up in a live sex show it's such a giggle xx

Haha sounds like a good laugh!! Will maybe have to trust him and go for a weekend :)

Yeah sooner out of port sooner back in 12 sleeps left until my lovely king size tv bed can't wait lol!!

Xx

Yeah I know we r human after all but wen I read on here that people haven't eaten or cheated for like 12 weeks I feel I've let myself down goin into week 4! X

Everyone's different and do things in their own way. You have lost weight though and that's all that counts :) x

Morning everyone!!

Another dark and miserable day an to top it off I gotta go to work!!!

But it's weigh in day!! Xxxx

Hope u all have a gd day xxx

Good morning.

Good luck at your weigh in today! Only vanilla shakes left for me now til I get weighed tomorrow x

Good Morning everyone :) :)

How's u all today??

Goodl luck for any weigh ins :)
Chocolate shake for breakfast on day 22 :) 11 days to go!! Xx

Hiya feeling good but god I'm bloated totm next week boo!!!!

I've got vanilla with coffee bloody lush!! Day 20 wow couple of mishaps but fingers crossed for tonight xxxx

Good morning.

Good luck at your weigh in today! Only vanilla shakes left for me now til I get weighed tomorrow x

Thanks chick! I've put coffee in mine bloody lush!!

Not feeling confident about tonight as very bloated but hey next week is looming an gonna go for it ss all the way!!!

X

Thanks chick! I've put coffee in mine bloody lush!!

Not feeling confident about tonight as very bloated but hey next week is looming an gonna go for it ss all the way!!!

X

Good to hear :) I will be 100% with you too. Aww just try your best to get rid of the bloaty feeling . You'll probably still have a loss, good luck x

Good to hear :) I will be 100% with you too. Aww just try your best to get rid of the bloaty feeling . You'll probably still have a loss, good luck x

Aww thanks chick it's nice to know we can moan and help each other as may get tough!!!

Hiya feeling good but god I'm bloated totm next week boo!!!!

I've got vanilla with coffee bloody lush!! Day 20 wow couple of mishaps but fingers crossed for tonight xxxx

Silly question how do U make it with coffee lol! I hate the vanilla and have loads lol! Xx

Silly question how do U make it with coffee lol! I hate the vanilla and have loads lol! Xx

I put water in then shake then spoon full if coffee and blend!! Xx

Aww thanks chick it's nice to know we can moan and help each other as may get tough!!!

It is tough lol, if kill to be on slimmingworld right now but I know the losses wouldn't be the same. I'm not even feeling hungry I just want to chew and get some texture lol x

It is tough lol, if kill to be on slimmingworld right now but I know the losses wouldn't be the same. I'm not even feeling hungry I just want to chew and get some texture lol x

The chewing was what I had problems with so made the porridge really thick and chewed on that lol! Xx

Just cold yeah?? I'm gonna try that tomorrow morning I think :) xx

Yep was lush u could have it hot!!

My abs r killing me after the other night!! Gotta do em again tonight!!!

Yep makes u appreciate food being in this diet!!

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya, i'm off for weigh in in a few minutes... feeling nervous as i started on stage 2 saturday... i have to go up onto stage after 12 weeks of ss, and although i have only done 11 weeks now, next week isn't a good week to do stage 2 for me so i decided to bring it forward a week!

Seriously hoping for a decent loss, but i suppose i will have to wait and see! i can honestly say i have got NO clue how i have done!

Anyway, how is everyone else doing? Good weekends? Good weeks planned??? Can you believe it going to be December on Saturday and the start of the party season! Hoping to stay strong and stay away from all the food!!! Fingers crossed!

Hiya Hun, how did your weigh in go? Are you doing ss+ or the next step up from that?

My week ok so far thanks, we are getting two kittens on Friday so very excited lol! I know can not believe its December in a few days, were has this year gone!? Keep strong I know it's so hard and the parties have already started! Xxx

flamenco said:
Hi all im not on the CD but starting something very similar on Wednesday, called slim & save a vlcd anyone fancy buddying up? I've got around 8st to lose

Hiya, yes I'm up for slimming buddies lol! good luck with slim and save. Is it the same as CD... Shakes? I've found this site very helpful when been feeling tempted lol! Xx

Yep was lush u could have it hot!!

My abs r killing me after the other night!! Gotta do em again tonight!!!

I will be trying that then :) :) maybe help me get rid of these vanilla ones!!

I downloaded an app yesterday so gonna try it tonight don't think I can do my 30 day shred yet don't want to get lightheaded :(

How u today? Xx

Back