Cambridge diet buddy?

All the time!! Just want to say have some respect! Not his fault I'm fat but jeez give me a break :( x

All the time!! Just want to say have some respect! Not his fault I'm fat but jeez give me a break :( x

Not v supportive then? Just think how good you'll feel tomorrow after ur weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

At first he didn't like the idea of me not eating. Then was supportive.. Then sometimes he just eats. I know he's got to eat. It's prob just me being secretly jealous n feeling a bit drained ain't helping.

Shopping tomorrow after my weigh in to look for some new Xmas decs, I've decided to go iceland too sometime and buy lots of yummy party food for Xmas eve and have a tea party for my family n nieces n nephews, my brothers going to be santa lol.. Hopefully by Xmas I will have reached target or close to so I can go back to slimmingworld and start eating like a family again, feel really distant from them at the moment. X

At first he didn't like the idea of me not eating. Then was supportive.. Then sometimes he just eats. I know he's got to eat. It's prob just me being secretly jealous n feeling a bit drained ain't helping.

Shopping tomorrow after my weigh in to look for some new Xmas decs, I've decided to go iceland too sometime and buy lots of yummy party food for Xmas eve and have a tea party for my family n nieces n nephews, my brothers going to be santa lol.. Hopefully by Xmas I will have reached target or close to so I can go back to slimmingworld and start eating like a family again, feel really distant from them at the moment. X

Yeah he's a man they don't think!!

It won't take u long chick stick with it! Oh yeah I keep seeing the advert for all their food mmmmmmm!!!

I'm in bed as feeling hungry......it's not long til Christmas day an the countdown begins to roast dinner lol oh an vodka mwah xxx

Can't wait!!!! x

That's crazy she won't do it weekly x

I'm on my phone at mo but will have a look on laptop later!!! Ps. Well done xx

I know so I just weigh in at home - did from day one so ill use my scales as a guide, been away with work and cant get my iphone to work for this chat so can only update from laptop - so frustrating your doing really well , well done x

Morning! Day 21!! Omg didn't think I would last a day!!! 16lbs in 3 weeks I will get into the 12's before Christmas!

Omg chic mint shake bloody lush y have I never tried it before!!!

Hope u all have a good day and good luck for weigh ins xxx

Morning! Day 21!! Omg didn't think I would last a day!!! 16lbs in 3 weeks I will get into the 12's before Christmas!

Love how iPhones always translate choc to chic lol.

3 hours til my weigh in, eek.. Will update as soon as i know x

Love how iPhones always translate choc to chic lol.

3 hours til my weigh in, eek.. Will update as soon as i know x

Choc chic lush!!! Xx

Choc chic lush!!! Xx

Ps. If u wanna have a meal have mushroom omelette I've had a couple last week and I still lost an u can sit down with family xx

Thank you I may do... See how motivated I am by my loss first lol. I know I've lost just dont know how much by her scales... x

Will post my weigh in in the weekly weigh section now :) x

For anyone that doesn't check weekly weigh in I lost 9lbs, 7 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 bmi points :) x

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Well done :) :) how much that together??
Knew it would be a good one xx

Hey S, hope ur ok and got some good news about relief staff xxxx

Morning :) how's u today??
I love the choc mint one!!
Just had vanilla with coffee yummmmmmyyyttt!!!! Xxx

Morning :) how's u today??
I love the choc mint one!!
Just had vanilla with coffee yummmmmmyyyttt!!!! Xxx

Hey great to hear from u!!!! I'm gd thanks just had a choc mint bar omg omg S!!!!! I'm so full xxx

Home now from being out buying Xmas decorations and general crap... Coz I can't buy food lol. Really didn't feel comfortable in the food isles of asda :( everything looked all Christmassy and delicious! Oh well must plod on, still another 3 shakes to drink today. Much better now I've got my shaker cup thingy I can drink it straight from there rather than loading the dishwasher with a million minging milky glasses lol. Oh soup soup I might have soup coz I'm mega freezing! X

Hey great to hear from u!!!! I'm gd thanks just had a choc mint bar omg omg S!!!!! I'm so full xxx

Hey Internet being a bugger again!!

I wish I had some of these bars but il get over it lol!! I will dream of chewing instead lol!!

How's ur day been?? Xx

Home now from being out buying Xmas decorations and general crap... Coz I can't buy food lol. Really didn't feel comfortable in the food isles of asda :( everything looked all Christmassy and delicious! Oh well must plod on, still another 3 shakes to drink today. Much better now I've got my shaker cup thingy I can drink it straight from there rather than loading the dishwasher with a million minging milky glasses lol. Oh soup soup I might have soup coz I'm mega freezing! X

The shaker makes it much easier :) I drink my water out of it too as long as I have 5 full everyday I know iv had enough lol!
Iv not braved supermarkets yet don't think I could resist all the Xmas pretzels and nibbles!!!
Leek and tattie soup for me tonight :) xx

Back