Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi wow that's fab loses :) I'm in day 2 now abit hungry but I keep thinking day 4/5 it should pass lol what hot drinks can we have apart from black coffee ? X

Hi wow that's fab loses :) I'm in day 2 now abit hungry but I keep thinking day 4/5 it should pass lol what hot drinks can we have apart from black coffee ? X

Black tea & last night my consultant said herbal teas (most I think but I need to check).

How are you finding it Sarah? Met my C last night & she was really good. I'm going to try to see my Dr tomorrow & as I said I'm off on holiday in 6 weeks & want to start asap she's fitting me in Friday night so get the products so I can start Saturday, very impressed so far!! :)

Thanks Hun :) I'm finding it ok at the moment just taking it day by day :) it's only day 2 so early days lol
Aww that's fab bet you carnt wait to start :) good luck and let me no how you get on xx

im having a better day... im back focused and ready to take on the world LOL

hope everyone is having a good day..
its white outside.. and still -2 bbrrrrrr just want to stay in doors and curl under the blanket and watch movies.

Hwy can i join in ladies please :) im on day 1 and finding it ok so far.carnt stop peeing tho haha im 11 stone at the moment and looking for a 2stone loss can you ladies please tell me this gets easier after day 4 lool im so gunna do this! Xx

im having a better day... im back focused and ready to take on the world LOL

hope everyone is having a good day..
its white outside.. and still -2 bbrrrrrr just want to stay in doors and curl under the blanket and watch movies.

Oh that's good to hear chick!!! U take the world love!!

Now home after work an walking the dog better xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fingers crossed for a big loss next week definately, but i shan't hold my breath as i have a meal out this week, on friday night! oh well, what will be, will be!!!

Yeah i cannot wait for the holiday, i'm really looking forward to coming off cd for two weeks, and then i can start phase 2 afresh in January!!!

Your stats dont show your weight and losses etc... how are you doing? how much have you lost to date and how much more do you want to lose babe???

xx

Hey babe how are you?

Fingers crossed you have a good loss... I'm out Friday night too for Xmas meal so in same boat lol!

Two weeks off and a break away sounds amazing I bet you can't wait!

Started at 17st 4lb and now am 15st so have lost 2stone 4 pounds in 8 weeks so according to CDC I'm on track. I want to get to a size 12 so am guessing down to 11 or 12 stone?? So still a long way to go but it's going in the right direction! Bought myself a dress for my Xmas do this fri and was very pleased needed a size 16! Havnt ever fitted into that size!:)

What weight do you want to get down to? How much have you done so far? Xx

Hwy can i join in ladies please :) im on day 1 and finding it ok so far.carnt stop peeing tho haha im 11 stone at the moment and looking for a 2stone loss can you ladies please tell me this gets easier after day 4 lool im so gunna do this! Xx

It does get easier, but you will have moments you wobble, but its how you come out of them that means the most

Oh that's good to hear chick!!! U take the world love!!

Now home after work an walking the dog better xx

I am sat freezing waiting for my car to defrost at work... I just want to get home coz I need to pee and this cold isn't helping!

Aww thanks chick its got so much easier!! Not sure about Christmas though!! How u doing I'm on my phone so can't c ur results xx

i lost 20lbs from last week- im not too happy.. was suppose to meet my consultant today and she hasnt answered her phone- i have no product for this week so im a bit stuck- 2nd time this has happend now so im going to find a new consultant- if my scales r correct ive lost 3lbs this week- so the only other consultant near by is away until january 5th so im going to have to have to do low carb plan until then or slim fats or something... im abit peed off really as im going to have to start from scratch :-( :-( got annoyed on my 2nd glass of white wine :-(

im so happy for you though and that everything is going great xxxx

i lost 20lbs from last week- im not too happy.. was suppose to meet my consultant today and she hasnt answered her phone- i have no product for this week so im a bit stuck- 2nd time this has happend now so im going to find a new consultant- if my scales r correct ive lost 3lbs this week- so the only other consultant near by is away until january 5th so im going to have to have to do low carb plan until then or slim fats or something... im abit peed off really as im going to have to start from scratch :-( :-( got annoyed on my 2nd glass of white wine :-(

im so happy for you though and that everything is going great xxxx

Go to super drug and get some celebrity slim products to get you by, or go and get exante or slim and save...

Go to super drug and get some celebrity slim products to get you by, or go and get exante or slim and save...

o thanks for the advice hun celeb slim is suppose to be good- i might order some now actually thanks for that x x

o thanks for the advice hun celeb slim is suppose to be good- i might order some now actually thanks for that x x

That's a fab loss chick! Not good about ur consultant I'd report her or complain as it's a lot of money ur paying her to b there!!

I had a glass last night an then fell asleep!!

Write tonight off an start again tomorrow follow step 3 or get some shakes from chemist xxxx

Morning! Hope everyone's good?

I'm going strong still not sure if I'll last over Christmas but hey!!!

Can't believe how fab I feel my mood, my skin this diet is fab!!! Right off to have banana shake!

Xx

I've tried the celebrity slim ones, and I don't think they are as nice as cd, but they will get you through, exante and celebs slim are more calories per shake, but slim and save are roughly the same if not a little less.

Morning! Hope everyone's good?

I'm going strong still not sure if I'll last over Christmas but hey!!!

Can't believe how fab I feel my mood, my skin this diet is fab!!! Right off to have banana shake!

Xx

It's a nice feeling losing weight. And I like that it comes off fairly quickly (a:when you stick to it and b: if you are not me who doesn't lose anything in big numbers)

I've not got the fab looking skin yet, but I'm only half way through week 2..

Are you taking Christmas day off?

It's a nice feeling losing weight. And I like that it comes off fairly quickly (a:when you stick to it and b: if you are not me who doesn't lose anything in big numbers)

I've not got the fab looking skin yet, but I'm only half way through week 2..

Are you taking Christmas day off?

Hi yep all good chuck!!! Well I'm gonna have mushroom omelette fir breakfast then working as kids go to there dads so will have shakes!!!

Gonna have a blow-out boxing day xxx and my birthday 28th xx

Where do you work?

Where do you work?

I work in contact centre for housing association we open 24/7!!!

Back