Cambridge diet buddy?

I see, shame you have to work Christmas day, but I guess its a good thing though if it means you can stick to plan

I see, shame you have to work Christmas day, but I guess its a good thing though if it means you can stick to plan

I offered tbh kids go to their dads at 2!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhhh well if it means your not alone on Christmas day then I'm sure it will be all good!

Ahhhhhh well if it means your not alone on Christmas day then I'm sure it will be all good!

Yeah I'm gonna party boxing day! It's double pay and extra day off so not all bad xx

Hi everyone hope you are all well and having a good week?

I've had an awful week was told last night I'm being made redundant :-( have employment until jan 11th it's the worst time of year to be looking and all I want to do is comfort eat! Trying to resist the urge! Xx

Yep def can't complain at that....

I'm 0.2lbs away from my first 7lbs mini goal this Morning... ohhhh gutted lol.

I've got my works Christmas party tonight... so food and hoping I can minimise the drinking.....

Yep def can't complain at that....

I'm 0.2lbs away from my first 7lbs mini goal this Morning... ohhhh gutted lol.

I've got my works Christmas party tonight... so food and hoping I can minimise the drinking.....

Woop woop that's fab chick!! It's a loss don't b gutted xxx

U can do it I didn't even fancy food and drink wen I went out and last night had 3 an was asleep lol xxx

what should i do.. skip my packs all together today... and eat tonight what i have ordered ( soup, lamb and a pudding that i prob wont eat coz im not overly keen on sticky toffee pudding (it was that or christmas pudding and i def dont like that)
or do i have a pack (my first one is usually around now) and one before i go out....

what should i do.. skip my packs all together today... and eat tonight what i have ordered ( soup, lamb and a pudding that i prob wont eat coz im not overly keen on sticky toffee pudding (it was that or christmas pudding and i def dont like that)
or do i have a pack (my first one is usually around now) and one before i go out....

I had a three but then I didn't eat xx

i know im not going to fit in all that is going to be in front of me tonight, but its already a pre ordered meal.

i might have a shake now, and then the meal tonight.

i know im not going to fit in all that is going to be in front of me tonight, but its already a pre ordered meal.

i might have a shake now, and then the meal tonight.

I preordered but didn't pay as all free! Well have a great time and start again tomorrow if needed xxx

Do not drink!

I was so ill last night!

Couple of wines and a couple of jager bombs... and I was off my head and so ill I spent most of the night in the bathroom...

Anyone drinking over the Christmas period please please please be careful. I know I won't be doing it again.

Do not drink!

I was so ill last night!

Couple of wines and a couple of jager bombs... and I was off my head and so ill I spent most of the night in the bathroom...

Anyone drinking over the Christmas period please please please be careful. I know I won't be doing it again.

Oh no that's rubbish babe hope u feel better soon xxx

I drank rather alot last night but feel fine just bit of a headache xxx did u eat?

Yeah I made sure that I ate before I started drinking. But that made no difference I don't think.

I had half my soup, some lamb, and veg which we were able to put on ourselves, so didn't put that much on my plate, and then had sticky Toffee pudding.

It was a great night, just the night in the bathroom was not so great.

I've learnt my lesson now though.

Yeah I made sure that I ate before I started drinking. But that made no difference I don't think.

I had half my soup, some lamb, and veg which we were able to put on ourselves, so didn't put that much on my plate, and then had sticky Toffee pudding.

It was a great night, just the night in the bathroom was not so great.

I've learnt my lesson now though.

Bless a very hard lesson to learn xx glad ur feeling better today xx

Hi Sarah, hope you are doing ok. With the hot drinks remember you can make the shakes with hot water...i particularly like the cappucino and the hot chocolate made that way.

KT
X

Thanks Hun :) I'm finding it ok at the moment just taking it day by day :) it's only day 2 so early days lol
Aww that's fab bet you carnt wait to start :) good luck and let me no how you get on xx

Hey, how are you getting on??
i'm on day one today!! Have done fine but I had the apple/cinnamon porridge this morning & spicy tomato soup at lunch & hated them. The soup was like powdery water & tasted nasty. I've got a couple more flavours to try but if I don't get on with the soups I'll go for shakes, I like them!

ive been quite seedy... so i had a tiny bit of porridge (normal stuff) couldnt really stomach it this morning to be honest. then when we were out shopping i had a tuna panini which made me feel better, and ive just had some supernoodles... bring on the meal out tomorrow and then back to some normality on monday.

how has your weekend been so far.

ive been quite seedy... so i had a tiny bit of porridge (normal stuff) couldnt really stomach it this morning to be honest. then when we were out shopping i had a tuna panini which made me feel better, and ive just had some supernoodles... bring on the meal out tomorrow and then back to some normality on monday.

how has your weekend been so far.

Hi had a complete blow out yesterday!! Vodka crisps and chocolate bak on it today xx

Back