Cambridge diet buddy?

tuesday am as in christmas morning???

Monday sorry babe I've gotta I've done so well and now this xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bina, how you doing huni? I'm so sorry to hear about your job, that's so unfair, especially at this time of year! How you doing? Did you resist the urge to eat?

Hiya Hun

I'm ok thanks Hun how are you? No wish I resisted but havnt :-( been ill too so when have felt like eating have eaten what I fancied instead of a shake oh well can't do anything about it now just need to get back on track!
I'm not impressed with my boss she chose to make me redundant over Christmas she could of told me earlier or held off for a bit! Am just hoping I find something soon! Am back with agencies etc and had my first interview Saturday so waiting to hear back about that job! How are things your end? How much longer until your holiday? Get you can't wait!? Xx

Right you and me sorting our selves out without being bad!

Hiya Hun

I'm ok thanks Hun how are you? No wish I resisted but havnt :-( been ill too so when have felt like eating have eaten what I fancied instead of a shake oh well can't do anything about it now just need to get back on track!
I'm not impressed with my boss she chose to make me redundant over Christmas she could of told me earlier or held off for a bit! Am just hoping I find something soon! Am back with agencies etc and had my first interview Saturday so waiting to hear back about that job! How are things your end? How much longer until your holiday? Get you can't wait!? Xx

Hiya, oh well, your going through a hard time, not fair being ill as well... just draw a line and move on... Its so unfair being told just before christmas that your being made redundant... surely they most have known earlier and could have given you more warning! Best of luck with the interviews!

I'm busy... were off in the early hours of thursday morning so not long now, and i have a lot to do before we can go... like packing and washing the last of the clothes! gotta work today and tomorrow though! =0(

Thankfully i'm nearly finished for today, but thats only cause i have to go to the dentist! =0(

Can't wait to finish in the offce tomorrow, get home and finish packing and then i can really look forward to the holiday.... and christmas!

starting right now... 100% until christmas day :)

1 pack left today and then tomorrow 3 packs a day :)

starting right now... 100% until christmas day :)

1 pack left today and then tomorrow 3 packs a day :)

Ok but god I'm struggling kes x

me too!! today hasnt been good either. but right now this minute, i am going for gold. and i am going til give it my all until christmas when i will have that and boxing day off.

then it will be back to it till new years eve and then back on it...

we can do this... look how far you have come in the last 6 weeks.
and look what i did in week one... WE WILL DO THIS!! just gotta be strong and not give into the movements of doing the food thing...

Hiya, oh well, your going through a hard time, not fair being ill as well... just draw a line and move on... Its so unfair being told just before christmas that your being made redundant... surely they most have known earlier and could have given you more warning! Best of luck with the interviews!

I'm busy... were off in the early hours of thursday morning so not long now, and i have a lot to do before we can go... like packing and washing the last of the clothes! gotta work today and tomorrow though! =0(

Thankfully i'm nearly finished for today, but thats only cause i have to go to the dentist! =0(

Can't wait to finish in the offce tomorrow, get home and finish packing and then i can really look forward to the holiday.... and christmas!

Yeah it's her decision to give up work as she doesn't like her job anymore so could of given more notice or held off till after Christmas so I get a full month to job hunt but only get this week and the week after new year as all agencies close for two weeks. Thanks fingers crossed something will turn up!

Ooh exciting not long till ur off :) I'm sure ul get everything all done! Hate the dentist hope it wasn't too bad for you!

Hopefully your last day in the office goes quick tomorrow! ( what do you do for a living?) I hope you have a wonderful holiday and Christmas! Xx

me too!! today hasnt been good either. but right now this minute, i am going for gold. and i am going til give it my all until christmas when i will have that and boxing day off.

then it will be back to it till new years eve and then back on it...

we can do this... look how far you have come in the last 6 weeks.
and look what i did in week one... WE WILL DO THIS!! just gotta be strong and not give into the movements of doing the food thing...

Ok babe I'm gonna go all out til tues xxxx

Maybe we should post what packs we have and when... what do you think...

Maybe we should post what packs we have and when... what do you think...

Yes defo try and find me on fb Vanessa lowe as can private message u anytime xx

What does your profile pic look like?

What does your profile pic look like?

Oh yeah me and a girlfriend making funny face???

Have pm'd you on here as can't find you

Hoping to start next week looking for some friends to keep me motivated

Hello! I am hoping to start next week, have appointment with doctor on Monday and hoping she will sign my form!

Hoping to lose 10 stone in total but taking it a stone at a time!

Have done CD once before but gave up after 4 weeks, really need some friends to keep me motivated!

Good luck everyone, we can do this! Xxx

Hello :) i have just under 9 stone to lose to be where i'd like to be. I re-start tomorrow using up some old packs before officially starting with a consultant on Tuesday x

Right as of tomorrow I'm bak on it gonna get to target! It's gonna b hard as I've drank an eaten so much in last two weeks but I know u will all help xx

i think we all might be a little bit tail between the legs coming back, but yes tomorrow is back on track for goal :)

Back