Cambridge diet buddy?

Day one so far so good but hey it's early!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm hoping to start on Monday. I have about 7 stone to lose. I tried to start in May but gave up after 3 days but I'm determined this time! I know I say that every time but this time I mean it!

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas break?

Nearly two weeks off CD first day back today! Here's to good losses and reaching our goals this year :)) xx

Hi all!

I'm on day 19 but obviously still new to it all. I've lost 11.5 so far & 4inches from my waist!

I don't have an awful lot to lose, maybe 2-2.5 st but I've never found it easy to lose weight so hoping this'll be the last diet I try!

yes day one great so far, how about everyone else?

I re-started today, Have around 5 stone to lose (seeing cdc to be weighed tomorrow) Hoping I can stick to it this time around!xx

Good luck everyone! Last time I lost my motivation and gave in far too easily! Keep thinking where I could have been now but no time for regrets!

Hoping talking to people on here will help, everyone sounds so motivated so fingers crossed xx

yes day one great so far, how about everyone else?

Hiya horrendous!

Hey ladies, please may I join in the chat?

I have spent 2 hours reading all the posts on here lol feel like I know you all!
Basically I'm Fay I'm 25 married mum of 3 from Norfolk. I am starting the cwp tomorrow at my heaviest! Over 18st my goal is 10st! I need support and most of all I want to make friends! I'm a pretty shy girl but would love to meet new people and live my skinny dream!! Xxxxx

Hi I start tomorrow, I too have a lot of lose, 8-9st I'm currently 18st. Hoping to make freindsmformsupportandencourgagement xxx

Hey ladies, please may I join in the chat?

I have spent 2 hours reading all the posts on here lol feel like I know you all!
Basically I'm Fay I'm 25 married mum of 3 from Norfolk. I am starting the cwp tomorrow at my heaviest! Over 18st my goal is 10st! I need support and most of all I want to make friends! I'm a pretty shy girl but would love to meet new people and live my skinny dream!! Xxxxx

Hi fay! Of course u can I'm in Norfolk to! Norwich....well I lost 1 stone 12lbs in 6 weeks just before Christmas just had 2 weeks of eating an gonna start bak properly tomorrow need to get my head in right frame! It's a fab quick way to loose weight if u can get tgriuh first few days.

Good luck

Vanessa

Oh wow Vanessa! I'm only in kings Lynn :)) a local support! Exciting!!! I'm excited for tomoro but know its going to be easy but I'm in the zone! It's a new me! New life and a skinny one! :). Xxxx

Oh wow Vanessa! I'm only in kings Lynn :)) a local support! Exciting!!! I'm excited for tomoro but know its going to be easy but I'm in the zone! It's a new me! New life and a skinny one! :). Xxxx

U go girl lol!!! Take a picture of urself tonight as it will motivate u honestly! You will need this site honestly it's fab and I've met some fab and supportive people on here! Yes nice to know ur only up the road xxx

Def, saw my consultant today she's fab and has done the cwp catwalks etc! Such an inspiration! I'd love to keep in touch Vanessa! Xx

Def, saw my consultant today she's fab and has done the cwp catwalks etc! Such an inspiration! I'd love to keep in touch Vanessa! Xx

So ur starting tomorrow? Im on here all the time to get motivation xxx

Yep all products here ready to roll! :) xxx

Back