Cambridge diet buddy?

Was a good wife on way home, stopped bought fresh bread and sausages for them to have sausage sandwiches! Just made myself a fruits of the forest mix a mousse! Excited to taste! Hope it's good! Suprisingly I don't feel any more hungry than I would normally!

What's on the menu today V xxx

Wow get u lol I do things like that make stuff I don't eat!! Well k breakfast was forest fruits shake and lunch chocolate mint shake!! Woop woop living the dream lol!! Not sure for t may have toffee an walnut shake!

I haven't had the mousse mix but I have the flavourings which r both lush hot xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought the orange water flavour but not tried yet! I'm thinking mousse might be yum! Hubby so supportive he's cooking and doing food shop for me! :)
Will let u know what the mousse is like!
Thought I might struggle with water intake as I don't drink much, however have had 1 litre so far! Massive thing for me! Going to force some more down xxx

Ooohhhh I've also not tried the mousse...

Im.at work till 4:30 and its so busy, so I'm not about as much as I would like..

Menu for me is premade chocolates x 2 and a choc mint for dinner.

So, I had the mousse, great taste but oh my I sooooo should of mixed it more it was lumpy! Yuk! Eat half! And chucked rest! Water it is till tea time :) hope it goes reasonably fast for you kes xxx thinking of you all! WE CAN DO tHIS!!!

So, I had the mousse, great taste but oh my I sooooo should of mixed it more it was lumpy! Yuk! Eat half! And chucked rest! Water it is till tea time :) hope it goes reasonably fast for you kes xxx thinking of you all! WE CAN DO tHIS!!!

I'm starving lol more water me thinks x

Bless ya, I'm ok after a litre of water! Lol had 2litres so far xxx

I started today and was grand up until about 3. I found the porridge weirdly salty. Haven't peed so much in ages from all the water

Hi, nice to meet you! :) peeing is mental! X

Bless ya, I'm ok after a litre of water! Lol had 2litres so far xxx

U go girl woop woop keep going!! Now having my toffee an walnut shake it's lush xx

I started today and was grand up until about 3. I found the porridge weirdly salty. Haven't peed so much in ages from all the water

Hi I didn't like the porridge so stick to shakes no where I'm at with them lol I know the weeing does slow down I promise xx

I've not tried porridge, might give ones go next week. What's the worst flavours! Xx

Kids just plonked aload of Xmas biscuits next to me to 'look after' will power stayed strong! I will beat the fat!

I've not tried porridge, might give ones go next week. What's the worst flavours! Xx

I tried maple one ewww make sure u get all lumps out vile otherwise some of the soups r nice potato an leak! I also went onto bars wen I could but trouble is they were so good I ended up eating like 3/4 in a day and ran out so I'm just a shake girl now lol x

I'll try's leek and taters soup next week!

Non cwp related, good day had?! Lived in Norfolk all your life? Age? Job? Kids?

Yes I am nosy Nora! Lol x

I'll try's leek and taters soup next week!

Non cwp related, good day had?! Lived in Norfolk all your life? Age? Job? Kids?

Yes I am nosy Nora! Lol x

Lol that's ok, grew up in Dereham lived in Norwich bout 15 yrs but work in Dereham 3 days a week for housing association! I've got two kids boy 12 and girl 10 whom I share with their dad as we're divorced an I'm single but having fun lol and I'm just 42 as of last Friday boo!!! Yep not bad day now chilling in bath then gonna lay me arse on settee!!! How's ur day been? X

Lol that's ok, grew up in Dereham lived in Norwich bout 15 yrs but work in Dereham 3 days a week for housing association! I've got two kids boy 12 and girl 10 whom I share with their dad as we're divorced an I'm single but having fun lol and I'm just 42 as of last Friday boo!!! Yep not bad day now chilling in bath then gonna lay me arse on settee!!! How's ur day been? X

Days been really good, tired now and got horrid headache coz of this blooming cold! Urghh!

I'll tell you bout me, I'm 25, a mummy soon to be a yummy one lol I have 3 kids ages 5,3,1 and a hubby aged 35! I lived in kings Lynn for 8 years now, originally from Stevenage. I work as a self employed photographer and a makeup artist! Love fashion just don't dress fashionably! Again soon will!

Currently looking at buying couple clothes 2 smaller sizes!

When you did it before did u lose dress sizes if so how many and what size? Xxx

I had the maple porridge today. I got a mixture to try all of them the first week. I figured having porridge would be a good idea for breakfast to fill me up, a tetra for lunch as I'm in the go and soup for dinner with the kids. My husband is cooking meatballs now.... It smells lovely but I'm not going to give in!!!
Nice to meet u both too!

I had the maple porridge today. I got a mixture to try all of them the first week. I figured having porridge would be a good idea for breakfast to fill me up, a tetra for lunch as I'm in the go and soup for dinner with the kids. My husband is cooking meatballs now.... It smells lovely but I'm not going to give in!!!
Nice to meet u both too!

Well done! My hubby cooking jacket spuds with cheese! They'll be calling me but I'm remaining strong!! Remind me of this in couple days girls! Lol

Elb, what's your name? X

Days been really good, tired now and got horrid headache coz of this blooming cold! Urghh!

I'll tell you bout me, I'm 25, a mummy soon to be a yummy one lol I have 3 kids ages 5,3,1 and a hubby aged 35! I lived in kings Lynn for 8 years now, originally from Stevenage. I work as a self employed photographer and a makeup artist! Love fashion just don't dress fashionably! Again soon will!

Currently looking at buying couple clothes 2 smaller sizes!

When you did it before did u lose dress sizes if so how many and what size? Xxx

Well id get a few weeks under ur belt first Kay but if u want to go for it lol!!! Yeah i was always wearing leggings etc but was a size 16 and bought a dress in a 12, which i can still get into but just bit tight! Ive not got a lot to lose so hoping to do it quite quickly but will see on Monday at weigh in xx

yeah i normally have the tetra for when im at work but ran out over christmas etc x

Back