Cambridge diet buddy?

Day 2 for me and felt good this morning! Had my choc mint shake with loads of ice - SO yummy!! I think I'll be buying lots of these, I tried a few others yesterday and didn't like them, bleugh
Hope everyone has a good weekend

Hi Ali-Safiya and good morning everyone!
I too am on day 2 of my journey. Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and it was pretty good. I really like the orange one. If you shake it up long enough it thickens up and is really yummy.

Took a few photos this morning that are hard to look at and admit that that's ME :cry:. It's okay though, I like Elb, will use them as a reminder of what I don't want to look like.

Y'all have a good day!

poss my 5 yr old took one of me today looking utterly mank in just undies with hands covering boobies! its quite blurry! however spurring me on to never look like this again!!! horffic!!!!

I feel sooo hungry right now. I know it's just mental hunger because I just cooked paella for the family. Walked for 2 hours today down the town and back. Can't wait for weigh in Wednesday!!

I am feeling pretty good bah snappy! Hubby being a %$*<?$$ other than that doing ok. I too can't wait for Wednesday! What times your weigh in?!
What was on your menu today?! X

Ah stupid men. They're a pain sometimes! What times urs? Mines at 1.45. will email what I want for next week before I go cos I'll be flying to get my son from school after.
I had porridge ( really growing in me), choc tetra ( nearly chewed my own arm off cos I had to
Wait til I got home for it at 2.30!) and just had a chicken and mushroom soup. What about you?

Lovely pic eve! :)

I had choc for brekkie, snd fruits of the forest for lunch! Will have choc orange for dinner! :) just having a bath to de stress!

My weigh in at 11am if I remember rightly! :) sooooo excited! Xxx

Hi girlies,
It's also my first weigh in on weds @ 9.15 Am can't wait ! On day 3 at the mo and finding it hard going today but instead of the usual Saturday night tv and bottle of wine , it will be water and choc tetra to hand . Looking forward to being skinny for the summer want to lose about 6.5 stone . X

Hi girlies,
It's also my first weigh in on weds @ 9.15 Am can't wait ! On day 3 at the mo and finding it hard going today but instead of the usual Saturday night tv and bottle of wine , it will be water and choc tetra to hand . Looking forward to being skinny for the summer want to lose about 6.5 stone . X

Hi Donna, think there's a few of us on day 3 so daily support! :) I know what you mean! Just had my shake! I have 8st I want gone! I too am aiming to be slimmer for summer! :) exciting eh!
Take me out soon ! Yay! X

I'm on day 2 I'm 14 and want to drop to around 10. Any buddies welcome x

We can be buddies! I too am on day 2. How are you feeling?

Yep , love a bit of paddy : ) . Gonna get the little un to bed and settle down to that . Last shake @ 9.30pm looking forward to it . X have a good night x

You too Donna x

You can do it Sugarpuff7. Don't let the hunger pangs get the best of you!

Sugar, believe in yourself! You won't get far if you don't! With support and motivation encouragement you CAN! Xxxx

Yes, stick around here and you will find motivation you never thought you had.

Day 2 done and dusted! I had the choc mint, choc orange and fruits of the forest shake today, apart from the choc mint I have hated all the others I've tried :( which is no surprise really as I'm really fussy with food too. I texted my cd and she said she'll pop down tomorrow and swap all my packs for the choc mint ones - which I thought was very nice of her! I don't mind drinking only one flavour - I could quite happily live on these!!

I can't sleep because I've got the headache from hell, grrr. Might be going into ketosis?? I know its early days but I did cut out carbs a week before I started

Back