Cambridge diet buddy?

Well, day 2 is behind me (yea!). Was a little harder than yesterday but I made it through. I love reading all your posts. They're very inspirational. Day 3 tomorrow. Gonna make it! First weigh-in is Friday the 11th. I'll let you know how it goes.

I darent try the porridge lol! Shakes all this week then will try some soups! Xxx well done everyone your all doings fab! Day 4 here n feeling fab!!! Xxxx

How was car shopping kes? Xxx

I darent try the porridge lol! Shakes all this week then will try some soups! Xxx well done everyone your all doings fab! Day 4 here n feeling fab!!! Xxxx

How was car shopping kes? Xxx

Morning! Don't try the maple or regular porridge! Eww.. Salt city! The apple one is nice. I slept like a log and feel great too. How was your evening?

Morning! Don't try the maple or regular porridge! Eww.. Salt city! The apple one is nice. I slept like a log and feel great too. How was your evening?
Nice, just had a bath and watched take me out, casualty etc! Duvet covered up on the couch! Hubby said I look bit slimmer so I hope he's not just being nice! Lol

What bout you love? Xxx

Nice, just had a bath and watched take me out, casualty etc! Duvet covered up on the couch! Hubby said I look bit slimmer so I hope he's not just being nice! Lol

What bout you love? Xxx

Watched a film with Reece Witherspoon in it ( can't fit the life of me remember the name of it!), drank 3 cups of herbal tea to increase milk supply from when I was breastfeeding! Lol! Didn't have any other herbal tea.
That's brilliant Hun. Bet you do look slimmer! I can tell my belly is going down.
Have you had a sneaky weigh yet? I did!

How's it going Sarah? Hope you are ok.

Well I didn't sleep very well at all last night - had a banging headache :( but I woke up feeling really, really happy and full of energy!! I had a feeling that I might be in ketosis and a quick check on the keto stick confirmed this. So yay I'm happy. My cwpc dropped by with my mint shakes, now I can look forward to all of my meals - I really hate trying new things lol

My WI day is a week from today, on the 13th which feels like agesss away!!

Watched a film with Reece Witherspoon in it ( can't fit the life of me remember the name of it!), drank 3 cups of herbal tea to increase milk supply from when I was breastfeeding! Lol! Didn't have any other herbal tea.
That's brilliant Hun. Bet you do look slimmer! I can tell my belly is going down.
Have you had a sneaky weigh yet? I did!

Absolutely tell I'm losing all my leggings are getting saggy on my bum, tum and thighs! I too hassle a sneaky weigh. What's your loss providing our scales aren't poop! Lol xxx

Well I didn't sleep very well at all last night - had a banging headache :( but I woke up feeling really, really happy and full of energy!! I had a feeling that I might be in ketosis and a quick check on the keto stick confirmed this. So yay I'm happy. My cwpc dropped by with my mint shakes, now I can look forward to all of my meals - I really hate trying new things lol

Yay! Choc mint is ruddy lovely! Best one! Ketosis is amazing! That feeling of energy! :) you'll do fab! X

Happy new year! How was the break from CD? Xx

Hiya Hun how was your holiday? Hope u had a fab time :) break fromCD was lovely although put on 5 lb but not that surprised with eating crap lol! Really finding it hard to get back on CD though now! How was ur break from CD? Xx

Absolutely tell I'm losing all my leggings are getting saggy on my bum, tum and thighs! I too hassle a sneaky weigh. What's your loss providing our scales aren't poop! Lol xxx

Yay. Go you! I've got a good digital
Scales that my dad gave me when he was on dialysis. I've lost 6 pounds so far!! How about you?

Ah, the headache goes after a day or so. I just took a neurofen and u was grand. U can do it Hun!:)

I daren't get in the scales, don't want it to deter me if I don't think it's a big enough loss. Day 4 and feeling a lot better have had real trouble sleeping past three nights tho, hope tonight is better x

Hi just read your post and would love to be your diet buddy. I have just joined this site so not sure exactly how to navigate it yet. I started the CDP today 6 jan.I have about the same weight to lose as you - I am 12 stone and 5 ft 4 and want to get to at least 10 stone - would love to be nine stone but I am 43 so not sure its realistic. Just had my first strawberry shake - not very keen but sure its an acquired taste!!! Look forward to hearing from you. Jane

How is every one going today... I find weekends the hardest for me coz I am not busy...

Hello,
I’m Natasha 26 from London, I have a lot more weight to losethan you but im here to show my support! I start the Exante diet on Tuesday which is just like CD soi hope to be looking fantastic by this time next year! J Good Luck hun you are doing fantastic xxx

Doing well here :) feel the best today other than feeling cold. Still 100% with no want to cheat! Hugely focused! I'm just excited for next week so to spurring me on! How's everyone else doing?

By the way cookies n cream really is vile! Xxx

As far as I know you can't get that one anymore, as it was just a tester, unless they have made it a proper one...

Hello,
I’m Natasha 26 from London, I have a lot more weight to losethan you but im here to show my support! I start the Exante diet on Tuesday which is just like CD soi hope to be looking fantastic by this time next year! J Good Luck hun you are doing fantastic xxx

Hi Natasha welcome :) good luck on exante keep us posted on how you get on! How much are you aiming to loose? Xx

Back