Cambridge diet buddy?

Chilli soup! Bleyurghhhh!!!!! Foul hated it! Soooo bitty yuk! I chucked it n made a choc mint shake! Muchhh better! :))

Any of you tried something didn't like and had to make something else? X

I've always mixed my packs (soup and porridge ) with a blender so that they are not bitty

I've always mixed my packs (soup and porridge ) with a blender so that they are not bitty
If I fee
Brave enough to y another I will do that! Think I'll be keeping it simple wit the shakes of the choc variety! Lol all 3 suit me fine lol x

Hi Eleda,
Good luck for Tom, you sound like you did well the first time round. In on day 4 , my first go at CD , finding it ok so far . I have got about 6 stone to lose , so roll on the summer months x

Hey Donna. I didn't do too bad first time, just hope I'm able to do it this time round. When is your weigh in? I'm doing mine every two weeks
Good luck x

Yeah that's my over all goal lol I've split it up into mini goals, first goal is to lose a stone :) xxx

Lots if weigh ins Wednesday! Let's post them in this thread! :) once weighed we can add them here x

Looking for a diet buddy

Hey I am not a newbie to this diet! However I am a newbie to this weight I am carrying - all 16st 13lbs of it! I started CD Thursday 3rd January and my target is to get down to 10st 7lbs. This is a long way off so I was hoping to find a buddy who weighs similar to me and has a long road ahead.

A little about me by the way, I am 29 and a mum of 5! I have tried various diets and managed to keep the weight off until I became pregnant!

I am not doing too bad apart from an awful migraine last night! I have been struggling to sleep of a night though. How are you finding it? Is it your first time doing this diet?

Hi Ladies,
Have spent the last few hours reading through your thread looking for inspiration and tips, hope you don't mind if I join you?
I meet with my consultant at 1 tomorrow to pick up my supplies :)

I'm from Oxford, mum of 2 lovely girls, 29, 5ft 4, probably around 13st but I'm too scared to look ;-)

I have been over weight all through my 20's ranging from 11.7 to 13.13 and I'm sick of it!!!! I turn 30 this year and I'm not going to be 'a unit, chubby, a big girl, XXL'!!!!!

I can't wait to get started you have already given me a lot of motivation just reading your chats!

So current mind set the eve before Cambridge:

Hung over from last night, just been for one last dinner. Had scallops to start, cheese & bacon burger & Eaton mess. Got home an hour or so ago. Feel so uncomfortable, laid on my bed bloated, stuffed & very sick!
Why do I feel like I have to do this before I start my journey???
I'm so so so so sick of food & can not wait to feel cleansed an refreshed!

I'm going to go for the Choc mint, apple porridge & chilli soup? I have done Celebrity Slim & loved the shakes so just hope Cambridge are as nice!!

See you on the other side

Char x

Hi Ladies,
Have spent the last few hours reading through your thread looking for inspiration and tips, hope you don't mind if I join you?
I meet with my consultant at 1 tomorrow to pick up my supplies :)

I'm from Oxford, mum of 2 lovely girls, 29, 5ft 4, probably around 13st but I'm too scared to look ;-)

I have been over weight all through my 20's ranging from 11.7 to 13.13 and I'm sick of it!!!! I turn 30 this year and I'm not going to be 'a unit, chubby, a big girl, XXL'!!!!!

I can't wait to get started you have already given me a lot of motivation just reading your chats!

So current mind set the eve before Cambridge:

Hung over from last night, just been for one last dinner. Had scallops to start, cheese & bacon burger & Eaton mess. Got home an hour or so ago. Feel so uncomfortable, laid on my bed bloated, stuffed & very sick!
Why do I feel like I have to do this before I start my journey???
I'm so so so so sick of food & can not wait to feel cleansed an refreshed!

I'm going to go for the Choc mint, apple porridge & chilli soup? I have done Celebrity Slim & loved the shakes so just hope Cambridge are as nice!!

See you on the other side

Char x

Hi char! Well me! Well done on taking the first step! Fabulous decision I'm day 4 and feeling fab! FocUsed and bseesed with the forum! Lol always on here but hey that's what it's fr right! I'm 18st and hoping to get to 10st!

I tried the chilli soup tonight and yuk! Choc mint is a massive hit from everyone! Also love the chocolate and choc orange! Can u see the re occurring thing! Lol! Anyways! I wish you every success and you know where to cme for support and motivation! We are all here to help each other!
I'm forever online! Lol oh well fab anyway!

Get a good nights kip in and let us know when your sorted tomoro!

Xxxx Fay xxxx

I bet always get holiday blues when back lol! I doubt u gained a stone..... Let us know how u get on at WI. Wow ur good getting straight back on it! I'm really struggling to stick to it getting back on track is HARD lol! I've defo got more than 12 weeks of CD...... We can help support each other! We will be slim! Xxx

Yeah, and back to work tomorrow :-(

I'm back on it now and hopefully can keep going! It's so hard though! I still have xmas chocs I want to eat! Must stay strong!

Yeah, we must help each other!

How much more you gotta lose? I wool wait till weigh in tomorrow then work out where I am, reckon I gained a stone but have already shed a couple of pounds since coming back and getting back on ss!

Still not sure what my overall goal will be... At 5 foot 2 and a half,I reckon it will be between 8 and 9 and a half.... What about you? Xx

Ah thanks Fay! I'm so excited!!! Good to know your here to chat! I have a feeling my obsession with Facebook might just go out the window in favour of this!! ;-) I'd like to get to 9.7! That's my dream before I hit 30!
Well I'm only a few days behind so were in it together, all the way!
Chat tomorrow xxx

Back