Cambridge diet buddy?

i dont have my first pack usually until between 1-3 most days.

Hey girls I know exactly how you feel! I hate myself at the moment and only really go out when I have to. I put this weight gain down to stress but even so I still hate myself for doing it. I thought its time to make a change so new year new start and here I am. I hope the weight comes off quite quickly as otherwise I lose heart. How are you both finding the diet so far?

Lealou I would say yeah it could possibly plus I think it leads to temptation of having more than just the quick lick as you think oh another little bit won't hurt. I know its hard, I nicked a tiny piece of my daughters chicken breast on day 2 and I felt so guilty for it!

Hi. I started on the same day as you at a weight of 16st 6.5lbs (sigh). I'm 46 , married. My initial target is to get to 12st 7lbs and then I'll decide what to do from then. I've tried every diet going and it works for the first 2 wekks then i give in. I can manage to maintain but just cannot lose any, so here's hoping CD will work for me. I'm off on holiday in June so do not want to look like a beached whale. How are you finding it? have you weighed yourself yet?

Diane yeah it is day 4 for me now and I have been on the scales already. They are showing a 6lbs loss so far! Have you weighed yourself?

I also started on the 3rd, Had my weigh in today so only 4 days in and lost 11 lbs! So I'm currently weighing in at 16.10lbs!
I'm 5ft9in, so want to get to 12 stone :) How's everyone doing today?xx

How did your appointment go

Hey everyone, got weighed today two days early after changing CDC and iv had a loss of 7lb!

Not as good as others but ever pound counts!
Weldone chrissy! Bet your over the moon

How did your appointment go

Ok so 13.3st got a way to go!!! Just having my first shake!! Cappachino. Bit thick, might water it down a bit next time but ok! Thinking porridge for dinner then might feel like I'm eating some thing?
Feeling fine tho! Not hungry or any thing... Jut normal! Going to cook now for tonight so i don't suffer doing it later if hunger sets in!

Absolutely over the moon, really hope this mood im in sticks around xx

We are then pretty much exactly the same lol
It's always nice to buddy up with someone the same height. Age and weight and also with the same goal..

Well done to you for the 7lbs too! I'm expecting to lose around 7-8lbs for the week. I'm finding today hard though as I'm tired :(

Yeah it always helps we can compare notes,I find evenings hardest as I'm not so busy,I've tried the new lemon yoghurt bar today & it's really nice compared to some of the others have you just started the diet x

Hey I am not a newbie to this diet! However I am a newbie to this weight I am carrying - all 16st 13lbs of it! I started CD Thursday 3rd January and my target is to get down to 10st 7lbs. This is a long way off so I was hoping to find a buddy who weighs similar to me and has a long road ahead.

A little about me by the way, I am 29 and a mum of 5! I have tried various diets and managed to keep the weight off until I became pregnant!
Hi Tina,
I am 37 and weigh 17 stone, I want to get to 10 1/2 stone , started on thurs and getting weighed weds morning . I put it all on with my last (3rd) baby who had just turned one, so it's about time the weight went has well . Good luck x

Weigh in for me is Saturday. I had a wobble over Xmas so this is week 2.

Day 1 am I'm feeling fine :) yay

I think evenings and weekends will be the worst for me, but I'll keep glugging the water x

Day 1 am I'm feeling fine :) yay

I think evenings and weekends will be the worst for me, but I'll keep glugging the water x
Great stuff for getting through first day! 1st hurdle over! :) well done!

Keep guzzling! We are all going to have the best skin ever!!! Xxx

1st day also! Almost over, however have surprised myself as no real problems! Resisted the kids Quavers & cooked & fed the guys Shepherds pie! Not feeling hungry either just maybe a little frustrated that I can't eat that they are but that's my fault in the first place!!
Think I'm going to try leak and pot soup or apple porridge tonight! Any preferences???

Personally I can't comment on either! I think eve have tried them. Kes also x x

Back