Cambridge diet buddy?

Great stuff for getting through first day! 1st hurdle over! :) well done!

Keep guzzling! We are all going to have the best skin ever!!! Xxx

Thanks MrsP. I suddenly have all this extra time on my hands now! I've been to work, walked the dogs. Now what to do? Might design myself a nice little progress tracker in excel :D
I don't have my weigh in for two weeks an cant wait for the results x

Thanks MrsP. I suddenly have all this extra time on my hands now! I've been to work, walked the dogs. Now what to do? Might design myself a nice little progress tracker in excel :D
I don't have my weigh in for two weeks an cant wait for the results x
Go for it! Xxx be nice to keep a track! I had started taking photos! X

Right now I know I shouldn't off! But.... I bought myself some spanking new scales today! New digi ones as mine was just the dial thingys!

I started on Thursday at 18st 1 1/4 lb tonight I weigh ..... 17st 5 3/4lb!!! Utterly buzzing right now! Cannot wait for he 'offical' weigh in! X

Right now I know I shouldn't off! But.... I bought myself some spanking new scales today! New digi ones as mine was just the dial thingys!

I started on Thursday at 18st 1 1/4 lb tonight I weigh ..... 17st 5 3/4lb!!! Utterly buzzing right now! Cannot wait for he 'offical' weigh in! X

Wowsers Fay. Well done that's fab. already in the 17's and not even a week on it! How was your day?

Day has been brill! I tried some old clothes on and for first time in yonks a 18 fitted and was baggy! I tried a brand new size 16 jumper on and it fitted!!! Super super happy! How r u and how was your day? Xxx

I haven't even stopped smiling to work out how many lb's I have lost :)

Day has been brill! I tried some old clothes on and for first time in yonks a 18 fitted and was baggy! I tried a brand new size 16 jumper on and it fitted!!! Super super happy! How r u and how was your day? Xxx

Yay! Love doing that. Hang up an outfit where u can see it every day as thinspiration!. I have some nice 12/14 tops that I haven't worn in 3-4 years. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll get into them! Have had a good day. Not hungry at all now which is great. Just looking at some photos of me after I had my daughter and i was 16 stone 7 then. I've worked out I've lost 3 stone in 2 1/2 years from dieting on and off and a bit of exercise. That's kind of cheered me up too.

And rightly so! It's great achievement! :) so glad we're doing well! I too don't feel hungry! Amazing! I'm nearly always hungry before I started this! Xxx

One word AMAZING

:)) over the moon! Let's see what official weigh in says! Lol x

I love it too. It's like Thai chicken noodle... Minus the noodles and chicken. I got a good tip for mixing the soup. I've got a little whisk thing for making frothy milk , an aerolatte, it gets rid of all lumps!:)

Hey how are you finding the diet so far? I am really struggling tonight as I feel very tired ad usually I would get a sugar rush to wake me up! Good luck for your weigh in on Wednesday.

I wonder f did soup wrong was sooooooo bitty! How did u all make it?! X

Hi VD-ers xxx Air kisses and supportive hugs to you all
im restarting today at 14st 4.5lbs - want to get to 9st 7lbs
Ive done this diet before - its tough but it works.
I do 810 as I like to have a little meal - just chciken and green veg
I also have one coffee with milk and splenda and one diet coke (a treat!) and on this regime I love 2-3lbs a week
I know its not the strict regimen but it workds for me and my CDC doesnt really approve but she understands that it works for me.
plus i have 2.5 litres of water.

Also, I only have Mint Choc shakes but am desp to try the new lemon bar (would love our reviews on it)
I hate the soups and porridge and can only manage the choc orange bar now and again which i cut into four fingers, like a kit kat..... goes a long way!

Hope to help support you xxxx

I just mix the soup with a little water to make a paste and pour the hot water in.

It seems to melt the lumps and any extra stubborn ones I squish itch the back of the spoon.

I wonder f did soup wrong was sooooooo bitty! How did u all make it?! X

Make it into a paste with a couple of teaspoon of the water, then whisk or blend in the rest of the water (use very hot water as it goes cold quickly) and leave it a minute. The veggie soup has lots of bits and they were all chewy because I didn't leave them long enough... Still ate it though! I was starvin Marvin!

Back