Cambridge diet buddy?

I think I am now going to leave weighing myself on the scales and just wait until Thursday when I see my CDC. I haven't measured myself actually it didnt even cross my mind! Have managed 2 pints of water already, have decided to use the flavouring as otherwise ill struggle to get my water intake. Hope everybody else is feeling ok today!

Hi all! I also started on the 3rd and was 15st 13lb.... which makes me near enough spherical as I'm only 5ft 2! Lol. I'm not new to the diet. I lost 4 stone on lighter life over 7 years ago after I had my first daughter and then have used cambridge every time I've put back on a stone (or three!) ever since. This time I'm heavier than I've ever been after having my second daughter nearly four months ago and I want to get down to at least 10st preferably 9 and a half.....fingers crossed!

Morning all!
Day 2:
3/4 of a litre down already
Just having the apple porridge! I don't even like porridge but this is awesome!!!
I can see why some say this is easy.
Only had one shake so far which was the cappuccino & I didn't like that much. Will try the chocolate mint for lunch as that seems popular and then chicken & mushroom soup for dinner!
Sorted!! Feel on a roll!!! :)
Kes: I managed to by pass the hunger by having a tea with skimmed milk. Will try and have my soup a little later tonight maybe?
Have a good day all :)

If you really find your struggling jump up to 4 packs and milk so that your not really hungry, but see what ketosis brings for you it may be better then.

Morning ladies!! Right I'm bak day 1 off hell!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop woop, she is back in the game x
Good luck.

Right.... Day 4 of the scales saying the same thing... (I'm not bothered about it..)

Looking forward to the jump that will come when the scales do move :)

you will love this becuase when any one week shows a shitty loss, the measurements tell you different. Its such a power boost x

I went back to work last week that was a shock to the system lol! I bet after longer off this morning was a shock to hrs too lol!

I know we had a party at new year so still have all left over crisps / chic / drink etc! Trying to keep away from it all but so hard!

I'm the same as you not too sure how much need to loose I'm at my lowest I've ever been... But need to e realistic. I'm 5ft 4 and aiming for a size 12 ( so get down to maybe a size 10 and give myself some grace as will prob gain a bit when back on food lol!) So not sure about weight maybe 11 stone?? I lost 38 lb then gained 5 over Xmas so 33 lb loss so far and that's been between 2 and 3 dress sizes dependant on where I shop lol! Well done loosing already that's great. Hope your WI goes ok let us know how you get on! Xxx

Hiya, yeah work is hard to go back to, but today wasn't so bad having been in yesterday! Always difficult after any break and having enjoyed layins and time off!

Thankfully as we were away, i had loads of amazing food while away, but my cupboards are bare at home so there are NO tempting foods... just lots of CD products!!!! and water!!!!

Well i weighed in last night, and obviously getting straight back on cd worked for me as my overall gain since the last weigh in was only 4.25lbs, which to be honest i am delighted with! i know its still a lot, but seriously, i ate and drank loads!!!!

I am hoping to have shifted the remainder of the gain by next weigh in on Monday! Just have to stick to it, which may be hard as we have a big family meal out on Saturday.... must remember, water is my friend!!!!

When are you next weighing in?

You have to have posted so many times, I'm not sure if its 20 or 50...

you are at 20 now, so if it is 20, then you should be able to get it if not it might be 50

you will only be allowed so much signature space, but as you post more and more it does increase

Feeling a lot more positive now! Have had my quote of water for they day. I am now going to focus on the benefits of me not binge eating and even if those scales don't move anymore this week I am still doing the right thing by not abusing my body anymore! Hope everyone else is feeling positive :)

It's still saying access denied but I'll keep checking! Thanks so much for checking :)

Yep it's because u haven't posted enough I had same problem to start without once u reached a certain amount set it up on laptop and should b ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey there, I've also started this diet on step 2 and just looking for some support and encouragement really! I started on 5/01/13 and I've got 7 stone 13lbs to lose to get to my target :) xx

Tina,
I feel a bit deflated has well and I haven't even been on the scales yet. Day 6 and I don't feel any different , don't feel like I have lost a thing , just hope my CDC scales tell me different in the morning x

Hey there, I started this diet a few days ago and Ive already cheated :( so disappointed with myself. Finding it hard as I'm home most of the day with my 10 week old baby. Just looking for a bit of support and encouragement from people doing the same thing! I have 7 stone 13lbs to lose to get to my target weight and it seems so far away :( x

Darling Victoria - dont despair, Take it one stone at a time. Dont look at the goal becuase its just depressing. If you take it, bit by bit, it is doable.
Go to the success stories to spur you on!
Turn the TV off - put music on - that helps a lot. Take bubba out for long pram walks. If baby is sleeping, put an audio book on your phone or MP3 player
You have to want to do this darling but the first few days a a right drama
Try looking at this post that I made earlier: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/303704-boredom-killers.html

Helppppppp! Day 6 here tomorrow is weigh day and have had a ridiculed stressful day! Everything has gone soooooooo wrong! I have been 100% all the time even typing this now! But oh my god struggling sooooo bad tonight I really could cave in! I have just made the family lasagna and garlic bread with cheese! Craving it so so so so so so so bad!
Someone tell me not wreck all the hardwork I'm battling with myself!

Back