Cambridge diet buddy?

Don't do it!

It must be the night for it coz I'm gripping my seat tonight....

Right I suggest a bath... bubbles, but of you pampering.

I'm currently sat upstairs iPad in hand and choc mint shake!!! Giving myself a talking too!

Corr I bloody hope so! Feel so ratty! Stress of the day has got to me! I'll be ok and def won't cave at all! I can't undo the hard work I put in! Failure on first week! Not MrsP I will not fail!

Hope your all ok! Xxx

You won't fail. Try and remember how good it feels to resist all the bad food.

You won't fail. Try and remember how good it feels to resist all the bad food.
Thanks kes! Letting the day get to me! Get the kids to bed and chill I think! Xxx

Been a couple of days since I last posted, hope everyone's doing well! Well done mrsP for staying strong!! It'll be worth it in the end.
I'm still doing well, have been 100% but at the moment I just feel like I need to chew on something. I'm going to ask my CDC if I can have the bars when I see her on Sunday. I don't know if its just me but I've been waking up feeling SO happy since I started this diet lol - love it!!

I used to work out 5 times a week before starting this diet and I'm thinking to start it again tomorrow - I have all this extra energy, so why not? Anyone else workout or are planning too?

Keep up the great work anyone :)

Really great tips thankyou :) I've downloaded the iBooks app on my phone so I can do some reading to take my mind off food! Thanks for the reply x

Tina,
I feel a bit deflated has well and I haven't even been on the scales yet. Day 6 and I don't feel any different , don't feel like I have lost a thing , just hope my CDC scales tell me different in the morning x

good luck. I'm getting my first weighing tomorrow night I've lost 10 in 7 days but I was hoping for a stone . between today and yesterday my weight has stayed the same x

Been a couple of days since I last posted, hope everyone's doing well! Well done mrsP for staying strong!! It'll be worth it in the end.
I'm still doing well, have been 100% but at the moment I just feel like I need to chew on something. I'm going to ask my CDC if I can have the bars when I see her on Sunday. I don't know if its just me but I've been waking up feeling SO happy since I started this diet lol - love it!!

I used to work out 5 times a week before starting this diet and I'm thinking to start it again tomorrow - I have all this extra energy, so why not? Anyone else workout or are planning too?

Keep up the great work anyone :)
Exercise sounds good but I'm not sure I should shock my body like that :d'oh:
Doing well myself. I've made it half way thru day 5. Still not wanting to cheat! Yea me

When you are all able to, try the lemon bar... its Soooooo nice!

I'm willing the 3rd week lol x

Hey there, I started this diet a few days ago and Ive already cheated :( so disappointed with myself. Finding it hard as I'm home most of the day with my 10 week old baby. Just looking for a bit of support and encouragement from people doing the same thing! I have 7 stone 13lbs to lose to get to my target weight and it seems so far away :( x

Hun please don't feel down we all do it at some point! I have been forever giving up diets hence me being the weight I am now. Just carry on and forget about the bad day you had. We are all here to support you and I myself have 6 stone to lose so know how you feel. Lets do this a stone at a time!

Tina,
I feel a bit deflated has well and I haven't even been on the scales yet. Day 6 and I don't feel any different , don't feel like I have lost a thing , just hope my CDC scales tell me different in the morning x

I am looking forward to hearing how you get on at weigh in tomorrow! I don't think we will notice the weight until a couple of stone has been shed. Like somebody else said you are more than likely losing inches. Sod what the scales say!

Thanks for the support Tina! You're right I should just focus on one stone at a time, set myself small goals! We'll do it eventually :) I'll be strict with myself tomorrow and I must drink more water! x

I had some water flavouring left over from when I did it before. Ask your CDC if you can have some it is gorgeous and makes drinking water so much easier!

Fine so far thankyou! Had my first shake and already had 1.5 pints of water. I think I'm going to buy a 3 litre bottle so I know I have to empty that each day. How you doing today?

Yeah all good not drunk any water yet so gonna be sipping some soon. Had my first shake a minute ago. I have my weigh in tomorrow! Can't believe I've done it nearly a week already.

Back