Cambridge diet cookbooks

sazzledazzle

Hi guys,

I've been looking through some cookbooks to get inspiration for Cambridge meals. Does anyone recommend any low Carb low fat cookbooks that have recipes that could be modified for Cambridge?

I have been living off chicken and veg with tandoori seasoning and am getting a bit bored!!

Thanks

xoxo

have you seen the actual CWP cook book 'meals in minutes'?

quite a few recipes in there for 810.

I'm really interested in the 'meals in minutes' book. Is is widely available or only through CDCs?

It's only through your CDC.

Did you manage to get the book sazzle, if so how was it? x

Hi Rach

No, I had a look through and there are only a few meals for ss+ so i decided against it.
Although have a look on Amazon, there are quite a few fat/carb free books on there. If you have any great ideas let me know!!!!

XOXO

i was thinkin of a recipe similar to the crustless quiche on skimming world.possibly suitable for ss plus.whisk one egg from your allowance add to half your cottage cheese allowance. meanwhile fry or grill 80grams of your vegetable allowance.maybe courgette and mushroom.add free herbs or chilli powder.mix with egg and cottage cheese.put in small oven proof bowl and cook till golden?

i havent tried it yet i really must.ive been making the same ingredients into an omelette and having 30grams of cucumber as a salad on the side its delicious!lol.and i bed.chilli powder,mushrooms and spring onion.its delicious.but all weighed out in the exact amounts x

Back