Cambridge Diet Day 1 - Starving!

Im on day 3.... Last night i went to bed crying, my stomach rumbling, my 12 yr old was passing her birthday sweets round, and had picnic (i cut up a cambridge bar) there is ALWAYS going to be a reason why it shouldnt work, but u can make it work. I feel 100% different today than i did yesterday, its torture...no words can prepare u for those 1st days.... But it does get easier, its whether u want it enough to ride it out. Thats it. If u cheat then it will make the journey to ketosis (and no hunger, less cravings) slower! Cravings arent physical,theyre mental- its a habit that just needs to b broken. And any diet u do will still leave u craving crap, lets face it we're all on this diet cos we eat to much junk. It will gets soooo much easier- if u REALLY want it u will ride it out xxx we're all here for u!

I'm at the end of day 1, feel fine. Still thinking about food but having a bath then early night to get me to day 2 quicker. For me it's just getting past day 1 then I'm ok.

Had 3 tetra packs today they taste far better than the packets!!

Good luck everyone keep at it xx

That's me made it to day 2 hooray!!! x

yay! Congratulations hun! You're nearly over the dreaded three day hurdle! Youve made it past the hard bit! How do feel?

Feel fine actually thanks, last time I tried a few weeks ago I felt so sick on day 1 + bad headache I had to quit! This time day 1 was fine, this morning woke up with a bit of a sore head but take some water & paracetamol and now I'm ok.

Hopefully once past day 3 it will be fine & I'll get into a routine :) defo prefer the tetra packs to the powered shakes so think I'll continue on them as they're only 20p more!

How's everyone else doing? x

Back