Cambridge Diet Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffycat09

Hiya
My CDC recommended I come on here for support which is great. She also said I could pick up some tips/support on the Camdridge Diet Forum on the Official Cambridge site, but I can't register with it, is it still working or am I just doing something wrong...

Hiya
My CDC recommended I come on here for support which is great. She also said I could pick up some tips/support on the Camdridge Diet Forum on the Official Cambridge site, but I can't register with it, is it still working or am I just doing something wrong...

You're not doing anything wrong. I'll explain more later. Meanwhile, you should be able to pm me over there (username: triotime) I'll see what I can do for you :)

I have tried to register, it's been disabled. Because i can't register i can't PM you KD. It's like trying to get into Nasa's forums! :mad:

can you please PM me with details on how i can access the forum? :)

I have tried to register, it's been disabled. Because i can't register i can't PM you KD. It's like trying to get into Nasa's forums! :mad:

True :D There is a good reason. Honest :D

can you please PM me with details on how i can access the forum? :)

You should be able to pm me on the other site even though you are not fully registered. Do you both have the same usernames over there?

no, i am not able to register because when i do it says it has been disabled by the administrator!

no, i am not able to register because when i do it says it has been disabled by the administrator!

Oh dear :( Admin wont be around for a few days, so little we can do, but I'll look into it and see if we can push it along.

Meanwhile, this is a great forum and you're very welcome here :)

that would be great, i am keen to distract myself with as many cambridge related forums as possible!

Hello, I started cd on tuesday and have had problems getting onto the forum on cd site too. comes up with an error every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back