Cambridge diet help

Kirstyleigh88

Hi i have recently started the cambridge diet it my 5 day an i am on ss i have completley stuck to it!but naughty i know i wieghed myself this morning an was amazed i weighed 14.4 when my start weight was 15.1 but then later when my partner got home he asked me to step on scales as didnt believe me an to my dhock it said 14.12 how can my weight change so much in a matter or hours has this happened to anyone else

I don't think it can, are you sure your scales are OK? Sometimes if I have just drank a litre of water I will put on a couple of pounds but not much more. Did you have the same clothes etc on.

I do that too. I can fluctuate by up to half a stone depending on when I weigh myself (you always weigh less in the morning), how many packs I've had and how much water I've drunk.

Always try and weigh yourself at the same time of day, and where the same clothes or clothes of similar weights.

1 pint of water = 1lb in scale weight.

So if you've drank a few pints you could be up on the scales. Get your partner to look in the morning.

Back