Cambridge Diet New Starter

Denny Different

Hello! Just started on the Cambridge Diet, first day done. Maple & Pecan Porridge is horrible, really claggy. Mango shake is good though.

Look forward to chatting & swapping tips x

Hi! I'm day 6 :) I really like the porridge s but I think you either love or hate them, the veg soup is quite nice too not tried any others yet. The chocolate mint shake seems to be a favourite, I'm not really keen but I think I've sickened myself off shakes already! Prefer the ready made ones tbh! X

Hi, we'll its Day 2 & it's going ok but I'm never off the loo!!! Choc shake is nice and the banana too. Does it get easier once you're in ketosis?

Denny sorry noone got back to you, days two to four I found were the worst but it's SO much easier in ketosis! If you haven't given up already try to hang in there as I too felt light headed (see your GP if you're nervous about it) but its just your body going into shock with less food.

Going into week three and i feel back to normal, as I did at the end of my first week, and the first weigh in is a great incentive to keep going.

If you have finished though, good luck in the future with whichever plan you decide to go with :)

Bless you for replying, thanks ever so much. Had lots of support from f&f when I said I was just going to stick to healthy eating & exercise in future.

I've seen some fab success stories & I take my hat off to them, everyone has their own way of doing things.

Best of luck to you all, it's so easy to put the lbs on but it's a struggle getting them off again!! x

Back