Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Diet SS Week 1 Done :)

Only on week too, but have lost 9lbs so far...Not expecting to lose inches until the first stone disappears :D

Thats fab..im on week 3 now..had my second weigh in this morning..ive lost 9.5 lbs so far and 7.5inches..was well happy. Roll on week 3

TillyE - That's not too bad then I was expecting you to say you had delved into a box of chocs or something so you will probs get away with it. :)

Suzi73 - Well done that's fantastic, you must be really pleased with your loss so far. Keep up the hard work...

I had my second weigh in this morning and I lost 4lbs. However I just thought I would double check again tonight and the scales said 2lbs, so i'm not so sure, I suppose it will fluctuate throughout the day, what do you think?
I am weighing myself each time as my CD consultant lives too far away to visit & she just supplies the shakes & bars, so I have used the same scales throughout...

I think the weight does flucuate depending on the time of day..u weigh heavier than the morning. My scales have a mind of their own so im not weighing myself until weigh in days.

Yeah I tend to just stick to my weigh in day but yesterday I weighed myself twice out of curiosity more than anything. I spoke to my CD consultant today and she told me just what you said that you weigh heavier at night, so that's reassuring, think i'm just so impatient haha, how was your day?

I confess I can't help weighing myself everyday!! I'm on a little plateau during the midweek of Week 2, but hoping for more losses by the end of the week.
Really need to get to 198 as my next target (sitting on 199 for 3 days!!)

I would go crazy if I weighed myself every day! I guess people are really different. I do much better seeing big losses each week than I do seeing small or nonexistent losses (or even gains) day-to-day.

Its just too tempting I suppose, I've told my husband to hide the scales haha.. It is disappointing when you see yourself the same as 3 days ago though.
I feel so hungry and I know I shouldn't at this stage!
So you do the ketosis test strips do you?

Yes, I am definitely a pee stick addict, in fact you have reminded me to order more lol
I just love seeing the pink colour showing I am a FAT BURNING MACHINE!!

Tilly, which colour on the chart do your sticks turn? Mine have never got beyond the first one along which says "trace" on my container??

they are darkest in the morning and go to the second pink colour. The more I drink the more it stays in the first pink one.
I don't get past the first two colours to be honest.
I'm drinking about 5L of water a day.

I think they do. I got mine online from amazon, i read the reviews to try and ensure i got reliable ones

My CDC gave me a handful too on my first meeting with her

Thanks Tilly. Even first thing on a morning they are only at the first one. I drink around 3 to 3.5 litres a day

Sometimes mine are only the first one (not the neg one) of a morning too.
Don't panic you are still burning that fat!! :D

Im going to ask my cdc..then probably get the online. Im sure im in ketosis as i have no hunger pangs. I feel good too.

That's how I knew, for me it was on day 4 and e hunger just pretty much disappeared but i felt full of energy.

My mood level is FAR better than it has been for months but that might be because i have finally taken control of my weight and begun to tackle it

Back