Step3 1000kcal Cambridge diet step 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lynb, 29 March 2014 Social URL.

1. lynb

lynb New Member

Hi I'm new on here, started cambridge diet on step 3 just over 2 weeks ago doing ok at present lost 6 lb. due to be weighted Monday, any advice would be appreciated, if anyone on the same step
    or just nice to chat.
    Lynb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    Hi lynb,

i am am currently I. Step 2 but I will be moving up to step three soon I think. How is it?

4. minus117

minus117 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    12st10lb(54.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,

I started on Step 3, 11 weeks ago now. After 4 weeks, I moved down to Step 2.
    So far I've lost 3 stone 9 lbs... averaging 4 lbs loss a week.
    I feel amazing, and stuck to plan 100%.
    Good luck "^_^"

5. lynb

lynb New Member

Hi
    its going well it's my 4 week weigh in tomorrow I have lost 8lb up to now, which I'm pleased with, it's nice to be able to have normal food, I usually have porridge in the morning or egg on toast, my green salad and shake for lunch then make a meal from suggested items or use one of the recipies they suggest, and I always keep my choc mint bar to have in the evening with a cup of tea, hope your doing ok, let me know how your doing :)

6. lynb

lynb New Member

Hi
    its going well it's my 4 week weigh in tomorrow I have lost 8lb up to now, which I'm pleased with, it's nice to be able to have normal food, I usually have porridge in the morning or egg on toast, my green salad and shake for lunch then make a meal from suggested items or use one of the recipies they suggest, and I always keep my choc mint bar to have in the evening with a cup of tea, hope your doing ok, let me know how your doing

7. minus117

minus117 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    12st10lb(54.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    That's great with your loss, and good you're keeping to it : )
    I'm doing good, Week 13 weigh in tonight, I had a cheeky look on my scales this morning and I've just passed the 4 stone mark so I'm super happy today!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.