cambridge diet to slimming world

No Mercy, I bag you to ask!!! The thread has your name on it lol!!!

Guys this wouldnt be made into a sticky. For several reasons but one being hopefully once your first week or so is over you wont think of yourself as ex CDers but as SWers same as the rest of the people here :) People move from diet to diet every day on Minimins and it wouldnt be practical to have stickies for every type of change. Sticky threads are generally threads which benefit everyone whos using the subforum or important messages. Too many sticky threads sort of defeat the purpose :)

I know youve all come from CD at the one time and appreciate you have a lot of questions but this is a really friendly forum and any questions concerns you have can be posted on the main forum :) I do think theres also a danger if a thread for ex CD people is put here then its almost excluding those on SW who havent done CD. As I said now youre doing SW I hope youll just look on yourselves as SW members the same as everyone else.

If anyone has any other queries feel free to PM me :)

thats a fair point from the mod, if we just keep using the thread, wont that keep it active?
i have to fess up to an awful week, by bday on thursday so loads of junk, too many syns, start again when i go back to work tomorrow, and try and keep on the straight and narrow today,
hope you all have a good (hot) sunday
x

Okay Dokey Mod!I had a rubbish week to scojo it was my birthday on Wednesday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I went out last night and had several pints lol, Im paying today!

no mercy - youre on your own hon - gallstones mean no cd for me, lol!!
hels123, happy bday to you too!
no pints for me, ice cream and cake though, not much better!!
got loads of flowers at work today - so feel a bit better, though still poo ey pain from gallstones is draining, add the heat and kids who are reluctant to do anything, well you get the picture....
hugs to all
tx

Scojos get ur butt into gear .... or you may end up coming to join me again on CD! lol
LOl actually thats not funny as I may be too!!
Scojo poor you, hope you feel better soon. I feel for you as I had a bad day yesterday and ate alot. I also turned one and a half tubs of quork into mcflurrys! Well I had a poorly poorly tummy all night, then at half 6.30am onwards I couldn't leave the bathroom:cry:....wont spell it out. Had to miss work and have only just felt well enough to come downstairs. It serves me right for being greedy. Only good thing is ive lost 3lbs today! LOL that will go back on when I start eating again, pity:sigh:

Sorry to hear your not feeling too good TT. Im still feeling really positive and have just done my second online shop from the EE meal plan in this months mag. My appetite has totally gone today. I had some nat yog for breakie, some sushi and a banana for dinner and just had another banana and a peach now. Must be the sun as so not like me! got weighed this am and still the same but it is TOTM so hopefully i should lose at least a 1lb by Friday!

TT too much dairy can have that affect - be careful!
glad your appetite has gone, i am starting to feel the gallstone pains agin, just hope its a mild one, off to bath th monsters before they return to school tomorrow:D

Mine went back today yay lol. Thanks for the tip, I'm going to watch everthing I eat now. Im sure CD has done it to me, previously I could eat what I want without any effects. Proberbly a good thing though.

Aww Trip, hope your a bit brighter today!

Im managing to maintain my target weight and am not using CD very much at all now. Just living on cottage cheese, quorn, turkey and salad!

only 9 days tils holidays, then Im straight back and on to SW!!

Hey girls can i join in :D
I have been messing about trying to get back on the CD train and its just not happening for me :(
I have put on 7lb since I finished CD, so i am thinking my GI levels have filled up, so i am not too worried :p
So tomorrow is my 1st day on SW although i am not going to a meeting i will do it myself online and of course on this fab forum :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Wonna, of course join in. I know what you mean about the GI levels. It's easy to lose them but even easier to get them back again! Well done on the weight lost so far.
Yes Hels feeling a lot better thank you, still tummy ache though. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal. Not long untill your holidays. I want to come too!x

Hey there Wonna - come join in (I just stand on the side lines counting the days until I can actually start slimming world! lol) but hey Im supporting you gals all the way!

Triple trouble - know its not what you really want to hear but quark mcflurries sound delicious right now! lol

Hels - can I come too - I mean I have lost a fair bit of weight (just not enough to fit into ur suitcase lol)

Yup, you can ALL come!!!
Im running round like a mad thing getting organised, DH is away til 1am next Wed and we leave for the airport at 5am! So I have all his, my and the kids stuff to pack and organise..........guess whos gonna forget stuff?!

I bought a nice cress today from Tesco it was a 12 and I have gone down to a 34F boobies (which is flipping fab for me....was a 40g!)

Im so chuffed, just looking forward to getting started on SW when I get back!

Glad your better Trip hun!

Yup, Ill swap you for my Hubby, I wont bloody miss him! Grrr!

I'm worried about my WI tomorrow. I started SW on Friday but came straight from CD and I haven't lost an ounce! Do you think next week will be better? Is it normal? My SW leader is quite scary and I don't want my 1st week to be a gain or STS!! (shes lovely really...very earnest though)

Back