cambridge diet to slimming world

Hey hun! This is really taking off the CD to SW! I cant wait to join SW now, am rarely having any CD now, just having healthy days ..................... Except today, its my Birthday! So went to Pizza Hut with the kids and DH today, had the Salad Buffet but had 2 slices of Pizza too, but all in all not toooooo bad!

I've got my first 'official' WI tomorrow but i just got weighed today and i've stayed the same which i am sooo pleased with. I have been really good following the plan except for Monday's BBQ and was my dd's bday yesterday although i ate loads of carrot sticks and cucumber and one bite of bday cake and through the rest in the bin! Hopefully this coming week the scales will start to go down again, but all in all im really pleased that i haven't even put .5lb on since stopping SS.

Happy Birthday hels for yesterday. :553:You really restrained yourself (no cake no cake!) Well done. Not long now until your holiday and Im sure you will be at target if you are still healthy eating.
Am planning one more week of CD and then off to SW for me too. I just can't do this anymore.
I know that feeling I did 5 months of it and got to the I can't do this anymore stage.:cry: It's not something I could live with the rest of my life, unlike SW.
Well done Mum4 i put on 2 but fell off the wagon and Dominos and alcohol caught me. I'm sure I would have sts if I had been good. Back on it again now.

Thanks Trip!! I forgot to mention the ickle bit of cake I had didnt I lol!!Jump back on the waggon hun, your doing fab!! i think i might change my ticker and set a new goal. Id like to 9st now.Gotta get back on the exercise programme more than anything though, I have a serious amuont of toning up to do. Hubby was home this week so havent done any at all! He went back to work today so Im back on it.

oh guys! im so jealous! lol I still got 6 weeks on CD before making the change :( (I know i could change now but I'm sure ill be happier if I lost the majority before starting SW) lol

Well I decided not to do another week of CD and went to my 1st meeting tonight. Can't believe the new extra easy plan....how can that work???

Anyway been shopping for supplies and ready for a red day tomorrow!

Poggy I've been doing the EE plan and it seams alien to me too. Im used to either red or green days only. The way it works is that you don't have 2 HE's of both A and B, you only have 1 each. It works, so im not gonna question it too much lol

No Mercy, Id definately stick with CD for quick weightloss, its not long now chin up hun, 6 weeks is not long in bigger picture is it. You'll get there. x

No mercy I agree with Hels, if you can stick to it, keep doing it! Think how big the losses are on CD, then in 6 weeks time SW will be a treat for all the weight loss:)

Poggy a week on CD wont make that much difference so I think you also made the right choice. If your heads not in the right place then CD is not right for you. SW though you will love (eating again.) Im veggies so only do green days but apparently EE has been a complete sucess (according to my consultant) so good luck.

dont worry guys am still sticking with CD :) had a wi last night and in 4 weeks I have now lost 23lbs, I want to lose another 21lbs in the next 6weeks and then plan on making the switch! Im just salivating at the thought of sw but its ok, I will do this 6 weeks! lol

btw someone who is on sw - have some thai flavoured super noodles for me! :( i miss them sooooooooooooooo much! lol

me too!!!

Hi there I have been doing CD for 3 weeks and lost 20+ lbs but it has been so hard and had less than positive impact on digestive system and my 9year olds view of food and health etc.
I have started sw today and I know that even if I am saint like I am bound to put on weight. I share your anxiety but honestly think we have got to live in rea world. I will always battle with food and sometimes I won't win but in long run we will be healthier and happier for eating normal food. Really good luck with it and if u want a bit of "virtual" support please just shout!!
xx

Queen of Belfast City - agree with you totally but Im hoping that afer a week or so of slimming world (once I get there) , hopefully my body will adjust and Ill get back to losing! fingers crossed! :)

Hi there I have been doing CD for 3 weeks and lost 20+ lbs but it has been so hard and had less than positive impact on digestive system and my 9year olds view of food and health etc.
I have started sw today and I know that even if I am saint like I am bound to put on weight. I share your anxiety but honestly think we have got to live in rea world. I will always battle with food and sometimes I won't win but in long run we will be healthier and happier for eating normal food. Really good luck with it and if u want a bit of "virtual" support please just shout!!
xx

hey there hun!Plenty of 'virtual' support here!! 20lbs in 3 weeks, wow well done, hope you'll enjoy SW. Im sure we should have a sticky for this post lol its growing each day!

I have no idea about how to go about that but that would be fabulous! i had no idea when I asked the question that there were so many people with the same CD to SW thoughts! lol

I think its because you can eat and still lose the weight. I think CD is the weight loss boost and SW is the final hurdle and perfect for maintenance. A sticky would be good for CD and LL movers.

lol how do you go about making a thread a sticky? anyone know? or should i say does everyone know and am I the only dense one? lol

Will have to ask a moderator i think????

yeah its down to the mods

Back