Cambridge diet

Haha I am jealous!! ?
I used my new steamer tonight...anything to keep me busy...although could think of better things to do on a Friday night lol. 13lbs in 13 dad is amazing! Well done :) are u doing any exercise? Apparently I can start that on Monday too....not sure if I have any energy for that tho ?
Anything good planned for the weekend??
:) x

Haha I am jealous!! ?
I used my new steamer tonight...anything to keep me busy...although could think of better things to do on a Friday night lol. 13lbs in 13 dad is amazing! Well done :) are u doing any exercise? Apparently I can start that on Monday too....not sure if I have any energy for that tho ?
Anything good planned for the weekend??
:) x

Was busy scoffing the water thinking, yeah, this is quite nice, might manage to get my water intake this way, when I got a text from my CDC saying - forgot to say, your only allowed a teaspoon of water flavouring a day. Wtf!!. A teaspoon makes up a litre I suppose.
A steamer? As in a clean steamer? Thought you were steaming food for a minute there :).
I did body pump last night. Felt fine but got a row at weigh in today. Apparently it's just gentle exercise on SS. Never thought I'd see the day is be getting scolded over exercising and going crazy with the water flavouring :). I'm going to continue exercising tho. I've loads of weight to loose and don't want too much loose skin.
Loads of people on this say once your in ketosis you have more energy. Not me. Am exhausted. I was hoping exercise might give me a boost.
I'm working this weekend. Boo. So nothing planned. Which is a good thing. Hopefully stop me from caving as I find the weekends harder.
You doing anything nice?x

Hi all My CDC said no bars until week 2 but when I was throwing up on day 1 and said I felt like I was in fluid overload, she said it makes more sense to have a bar in such circumstances than come off plan altogether. I have 3 bars at home but I am trying hard to not touch them until week 2 xoxo

I am so excited...tomoro is the start of week 2 ? i can have bars, and water flavouring ?? any recommendations on the best ones?
Totally in the zone now, quite excited for my weigh in on thurs.
went out sat night, was drinking sparkling water...kinda liking it now...and then I realised I forgot to have my evening soup...wasn't hungry at all...oopsy.
I can't wait to chew tomoro :)
How's everyone's weekend been?
XxX

Lemon yogurt and cranberry are really nice and berry water flavouring.

I hope your getting on okay so far.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs week 11- 2 lbs week 12- 6 1/2 pounds

Just had my first bar :) was the lemon yoghurt...very nice! And spoiling myself by having berry flavoured water...feel so nice to have a different flavour. Will try the orange one later.
:)

I've been drinking the berry with fizzy water. V nice. And today I have mixed some berry with fizzy water and put it into ice lolly moulds in the freezer - anything for a different texture x

Thinking may be a ill addicted to the fizzy water with berry flavouring! So refreshing...especially in this hot weather!
I had my weigh in today...lost 8lbs... Considering I missed 2 meals I thought I wouldn't loose much. I am so happy I can now fit into jeans unused to wear 2 yrs ago :) 17lbs in total...if someone a month ago said I would have 3 meals a day, no bread...and loose weight n not feel hungry...I woulda laughed in their face...but I'm on a proper mission now to be slim by Xmas!
How is everyone else getting on?
Xx

Well done on your loss in two weeks Chauntelle. Have you lost 17lbs in 2 weeks! That's amazing! Can only hope for as good week 2 results although I think I will probably have smaller losses now week 1 has passed but heres hoping! xoxo

Thank you :) Well it was 10 days before my first weigh in so don't worry. I think it just proves how many carbs I actually used to eat. Digestive system is taking a lil beating tho!
Must stop the fizzy water lol
Xx

Well done Chauntelle. Makes it all worthwhile at the weigh in eh. I too weighed in today. Lost 6. So 19 in 19 days.
Yip, the berry fizzy water is v addictive. Think I'd drink it even if I wasn't on cambridge x

I'm going to start SS on Monday, feeling very nervous!?! I'm currently 16st 9 1/4 :( want to be 10st (long way to go) thought I'd need this forum for support!! Lol how's everyone getting on ?

I'm going to start SS on Monday, feeling very nervous!?! I'm currently 16st 9 1/4 :( want to be 10st (long way to go) thought I'd need this forum for support!! Lol how's everyone getting on ?

Hi there,

welcome! Don't be nervous, it's tough at first but soon gets better. I have been on the diet for nearly two weeks now and can already notice the difference. This forum is great for support and for motivation when you are doubting yourself.

Hi Emmz. Nothing to be nervous about. Youl be fine. First 3 days are the worst (in my opinion) but once you get them over its not too bad. Today is day one of week 4 for me. Im doing SS too.I started at 18-7 and I'm now 17-2. So 19 in 3 weeks. I've tried lots of diets over the years and this is the only time I've stuck with something for more than 2 weeks.
Good luck for Monday but you won't need it :) x

Hi Emmz. Nothing to be nervous about. Youl be fine. First 3 days are the worst (in my opinion) but once you get them over its not too bad. Today is day one of week 4 for me. Im doing SS too.I started at 18-7 and I'm now 17-2. So 19 in 3 weeks. I've tried lots of diets over the years and this is the only time I've stuck with something for more than 2 weeks.
Good luck for Monday but you won't need it :) x

Aww wow well done! Thank you I'm so nervous and I'm glad I found this forum, I'm really worried I'm going to be hungry but I've been told I'm allowed tea which is marvellous! I've got a holiday to Spain in April and I've never been abroad but the thought of slim people around and me wanting to cover up just scares me! So thought I'd give this a go! Excited to start also! Xx

Hi there
welcome! Don't be nervous, it's tough at first but soon gets better. I have been on the diet for nearly two weeks now and can already notice the difference. This forum is great for support and for motivation when you are doubting yourself.

Hey! Thanks! I'm excited too! Just need to get to a ice figure and this seems way forward! So glad I found this forum!
Xx

Aww wow well done! Thank you I'm so nervous and I'm glad I found this forum, I'm really worried I'm going to be hungry but I've been told I'm allowed tea which is marvellous! I've got a holiday to Spain in April and I've never been abroad but the thought of slim people around and me wanting to cover up just scares me! So thought I'd give this a go! Excited to start also! Xx

This forum is fab. Helps me when I want to eat :). Lots of good advice and help with motivation. Yeah your allowed tea. Just water for first 2 weeks. I drink fizzy water cause it helps fill me up (I think). My fluid intake in general was terrible before this diet (just a few cups of tea a day usually). After 2 weeks you can buy water flavouring from your councillor, which I've found really helps. I put it in fizzy water and its really nice.
I was in lanzarote just before starting this diet and even at 18 stones plus I wasn't the worst sight at the pool. That being said youl be lovely and slim by April and its good to have a goal in mind.
I'm off to Tenerife in jan and I'm looking forward to just fitting comfortably in the plane seat :).
Good luck x

Awww that will be lovely for you also! And yes I thought April is an achievable target! Ah flavoured water seems to be the saving grace for most people on here! I'm looking forward to trying it all! Thank you :) xx

Back