Cambridge diet

Hello everyone

Emmzz how did your 1st weigh in go?
How are the rest of you doing

My weighin this week showed a loss of 5 lbs.
The week was good, stuck to the diet through and even though a attend an impromptu party , I managed to stick to grilled chicken.

So in all it's been a good week.
Hope all of you as doing well too

-S

Well done swats a party and still 100% committed!! Im jealous I have no were near that amount of willpower. Well done on ur loss. What week u into now?

Hello! How is everyone doing? I had 2 weddings (bridesmaid for both) so I came off diet for a week. Plan was to eat well...I ate well for first day...then the pig out started :(
I am starting again today, 2 bars down and I'm hungry. I know stopping for a week was a bad idea, but food was specially ordered.
So now I am needing motivation again...I'm hungry!!
Xx

Hello! How is everyone doing? I had 2 weddings (bridesmaid for both) so I came off diet for a week. Plan was to eat well...I ate well for first day...then the pig out started :( I am starting again today, 2 bars down and I'm hungry. I know stopping for a week was a bad idea, but food was specially ordered. So now I am needing motivation again...I'm hungry!! Xx

Hi Chauntelle,

Hope you enjoyed your weddings. Don't think you could have been bridesmaid and sat at the top table with a shake haha. Youl get back on plan no problem. I've switched to slim and save. I was only really going to my consultant to get weighed and collect the packs. Of course treated myself to a few days off in between plans. Like you, I'm back on the wagon now and have lost 21 in total. I've still a long way to go tho :(

Hiya, well done 21lbs is over a stone and a half ??. Slim and save?? What's that? Any good? I have a chest infection at the mo, totm and day 3 is tomoro...I could cry at the thought of adding to this rough feelings itch ketosis lol.
But I must be slimmer, my confidence has improved...not many people can tell I've lost weight but I can and I feel great about it.
Well done again, happy for u xx

Hiya, well done 21lbs is over a stone and a half ??. Slim and save?? What's that? Any good? I have a chest infection at the mo, totm and day 3 is tomoro...I could cry at the thought of adding to this rough feelings itch ketosis lol. But I must be slimmer, my confidence has improved...not many people can tell I've lost weight but I can and I feel great about it. Well done again, happy for u xx
Bet you look fab :). Me too with no one noticing really but my clothes are looser. That's a shame your poorly. And trying to get into ketosis won't help with how your feeling. Big hugs. My totm is all over the place on this diet. Slim and save is a kinda online version of cambridge. I was only going to my councillor to get weighed and collect the products really. I'm finding the slim and save stuff just as nice, way cheaper and they have a good range of stuff. The nutrition content is similar. Plus the four packs or small meal a day is helping me stay focused. Easier to space out. God, I sound like an advert for them :0 x

Last edited:
I felt so much conifer having lost the weight! But in the week of eating I tried to eat good...lasted 2 days then cos I knew I was going back on it...I ate like a pig! Sling is awful, have gastric upset. All the things I thought this diet would give me lol. I am dose up on contact at the moment and finding the shakes are fab with ice as soothing my throat. Actually feel a bit better, and maybe as I am constantly on painkillers I haven't realised I'm in ketosis...can only b a good thing lol.
I looked at slim n save after seeing this...I need someone to nag me tho, and when I'm having a low moment my cdc is there to text, maybe yours wasn't a good one. But I am thinking once I get into it again and feel more confident with the eating I may switch!
Are u still loosing the same amount of weight on it?
XxX

I felt so much conifer having lost the weight! But in the week of eating I tried to eat good...lasted 2 days then cos I knew I was going back on it...I ate like a pig! Sling is awful, have gastric upset. All the things I thought this diet would give me lol. I am dose up on contact at the moment and finding the shakes are fab with ice as soothing my throat. Actually feel a bit better, and maybe as I am constantly on painkillers I haven't realised I'm in ketosis...can only b a good thing lol. I looked at slim n save after seeing this...I need someone to nag me tho, and when I'm having a low moment my cdc is there to text, maybe yours wasn't a good one. But I am thinking once I get into it again and feel more confident with the eating I may switch! Are u still loosing the same amount of weight on it? XxX

That's great you feel more confident. It spurs you on dosent it. I need to loose a wee bit more to feel confident.
If you know your going back on its hard to control what your intake is cause you get into the mindset that your going to be deprived for ages, so might as well. Well I do anyway.
I have to say my cdc was good and I could have text her id is wanted. I just didn't. I find this forum more supportive because we're all on the same journey at the same time. I'm also more inclined to text someone who knows me well and knows what I'm doing (usually my mum) for support when I'm about to cave. If I was hell bent on coming off plan nothing would stop me. I can always go back to cambridge if I can't go it alone :). We're all different :).
Losses are much the same. So far I've lost 8 on slim and save so around 3 to 4 a week. So "eating" 4 times a day hasn't made a difference to losses but has helped.
Glad your feeling better. It's an awful diet when your ill cause you just want to comfort eat. Or maybe that's just me x

Hey how is everyone getting on? I'm still sticking to it with the occasional munch of quorn. Joined gym and doing a few classes. Tried spinning for the first time the other day..finding it hard to sit haha. During classes I feel fine, and can mostly keep up :-/ but afterwards when I get home and out of the shower...I am drained. I just slept for 3 hrs!! Anyone else feel like that after? How are you getting on with the slim and save Marie?
X

Hey how is everyone getting on? I'm still sticking to it with the occasional munch of quorn. Joined gym and doing a few classes. Tried spinning for the first time the other day..finding it hard to sit haha. During classes I feel fine, and can mostly keep up :-/ but afterwards when I get home and out of the shower...I am drained. I just slept for 3 hrs!! Anyone else feel like that after? How are you getting on with the slim and save Marie? X

Go you Chauntelle, still hanging in there. I struggled with the gym on cambridge. Like you I coped ok when I was there but was drained when I got home. I did SS tho do think it was the 3 packs and maybe not spacing them properly. Found that so hard. Finding the extra pack in this plan helps as if I go to the gym il have something before I go and it seems to have helped.
Spinning is great. Youl get used to it but ouch at first. Specially when your rear hadn't recovered from the class before :0.
I'm enjoying the slim and save. There's a lot of us cambridge defectors over there. I've joined a weigh in/exercise class in my gym so using that as my weigh in. Plus saving close to a 100 pounds a month :)

Back