Cambridge Dieters Forum

All is fine i managed to get my avatar up, yippppeyyyy :)

Hi,

Kerensa is on holibobs a the moment. Have spoken today to the powers that be and they are trying everything to get forums up and running we do not not what the problem is.

They have asked I reassure you in is a temporary blip or a bloody gremlin in the works.

Still where better to be than on here both of our forums work beautifully together and have great respect for each other. We each offer different things. You will find many friendly faces here.

Linda

OH Coley, just noticed u Moonwalk hows training going? I have Race for Life in about 26 days and no training!! Can do swimming and thats it.

I had a bakers cyst the doctor called it and was told to rest and then out the blue on Saturday i fell on it, was not drunk and was not wearing heels!! Got x-rayed today and get results in 10 days. Annoying! Anyway the front feels like somethings fallen from the knee and the back just feels tight and like its gonna explode. So no training from me, until get word from Docs.

Feeling a bit homely now...got my avatar and tracker up!!!!

Looking good :)

Hey Trio/Karion

lara2006 from the pink site, Coley was my CDC and u right she sure is strange, only joking, very good CDC and a really happy upbeat mad person :) .

Yep. Perfect description. Mad as a hatter, but a bright little bunny :D Bet she's a fab CDC. Certainly knows her stuff and she's got guts ;)

Got my tracker on, one more post then i can get my avatar up, u need 50 posts to do private messages :eek: .

Haha! You'll have to talk to all of us instead:D

oooooough...so. veeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeery funnnnnnneeeeeeeeee KD. Why are you always so bad to me??! do you like my pain??? huh??? do ya??:cry::cry::cry:

:p
Ummmm.....okay then....yep :D

Have a few emails from others on the pink site and have forwarded them onto this site, hellooo if u are reading!! x

Hi All,

I thought there was something wrong with my computer cos i've been trying to get on the site for ages (even thought that OH might of blocked it cos I'm always on it lol)!

Good to see you all on here, thank god for minimins :D

love Hels x

Does anyone know what has happened to the Cambridge Diet Forum that is on the Cambridge Diet Website.....it went down last night and has still not come back !!! Thanks

You have no idea how pleased i am to read this, i thought it was my computor, i have tried everything i can think of including system restore. Lets hope it's back soon.
Maggie

Hello All,

I thought it was my Computer as well - or that work had finally blocked it as I spend so much time on it!!!

I was suffering withdrawal symptoms from the CD forum!!!

Looks like we are all defecting here then!!!

SarahB

thHandHi5.gif
pink site friends :)

For those who don't know, it's me, Triotime.

Nice to see you here :)

Another Pink Site refugee !!

... So glad to see you all on here !! Its awful not having the pink site up and running yet - just goes to show how much of a support you all are :)

Minimins is a great site too, hopefully see you all on 'the other side' again soon !!

Sash

Hi All,

Tried to get update this morning but unfortunately Chris isn't there.

Will let you know soon as I can.

CD Counsellor here and there and everywhere:D

I think its pretty poor not putting a notice on the main home page saying that its down and why. I should imagan its left a lot of folk feeling a lack of support. On a happier note ive just had my weigh in 2 days early and have lost 4lb so im miffed cause i cant update my diary.:D

I emailed cambridge yesterday and this is the reply that i have had hope this helps.

We have not closed or deleted the forums. There is a technical problem with some of the backend software. We will get them back up and running as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Christopher McDermott
PR Manager
Cambridge Health & Weight Plan

(Kerensa is on holiday this week)

Just spoken to Chris McD. Apparently on Sunday night there was so much traffic on the forum the provider shut down the server - nice of them so others could use it. Its a shared server.

So now they have to either update software on shared server or have stand alone server which will take the increased volume.

He said he will get this sorted as soon as he can.

He has posted apology on Hints and Tips bit on Main forum page and asked me to pass on his apologies to all here.

Linda

This happened on one of the biking forums when it became so popular. It took 3 months to sort it all out. We can only hope it dosnt take cambridge that long to fix it . We shall all have to keep posting on here and the increased traffic may crash this server. Just goes to show how popular cambridge and the forum support site is.:D

Hello you lot..............I know you like the Pink site......but it would be nice if you could all just come join in with everyone else here for the moment!!

We're not aliens or evil and we're just as supportive and wonderful as everyone on the pink site!!

Sooooooooo.........come join in with the fun. Make a diary on here!! you can always copy and paste it over there when it's back up.

It's really not that much of a hardship to have to post on here is it really?:(

Back