Cambridge Dieters Forum

I have been so lost without our forums, but have kept busy making cakes and doing my homework for thursday, at this rate my family will get fat as i get slimmer lol.

Cooeeee everyone! You'll like it here, promise!!:wavey: :wavey:

It has been so terrible with out you all, i have been posting on hints and tips, how desperate is that lol.

Yep, I know what you mean Lynne, Ive found it very hard without the pink site, hadnt thought of posting on the hints section.lol
Peeps seem to be coming over to here, to try and get by, theres lots going on, its very interesting tho

Hey Penny - too late, i have cancelled but I am going on Monday morning. 4 days to redeem myself!!!!

If you go into 'thread tools' you can subscribe to this thread. Makes it easier to find.

Have a good browse around the other threads as well though when you feel ready :)

Sarah, your a nutter like me, your cdc knows what's happened i be, mine always did, I wasn't fooling anyone.
Congrats on thinking positive tho,my ickle darlin

I agree Penny, it looks good and will have a look at it all later on, lots of people are on hints and tips at the moment and some newbies not coping without support:(

I did give my email address on there :( Can't really do much more than that

No. Please don't!! Enough troubles over there, without bringing them here:rolleyes:

That's why I made a new email address to direct them to me first.

awwwwww ta Penny.

Hoping I shall be clever in my exams next week....although with the time I spend on here...I'm doubting it!!!:rolleyes:

You see you Penny!!!....for someone who doesn't know much about computers anf forums and all sorts of fangled things.....you're fairly becoming a posting demon!!!!;)

My fellor will detfo agree with the demon bit.
Just made him cheesy nacho's with home made dip's, I know it's not real cooking, but it don't af smell and look good.
You will be fine with your exam's,I told you the 3 c's!
It's my day off, so keeping busy on here, wirhout my pickled onion's, that I was about to run out and get,lol.

Back